Goro Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
love the getbackers, and akabane is the man. i use to use Ban Mido as an ava..

Kisame Hoshigaki here... hehehehehehe

Ready to eat samehada?

*Kisame sights akabane, mid distance, and slaps his hands together causing the earth to rise up and flow like a wave. the wave of earth drags you into the lake to our right.

There kisame stomps on the ground causing the water that surrounds you to rise up and trap you in a sphere of water. Kisame keeping his hand on the hilt of samehada watches as you slowly drown....*

(Doton: Doryūha) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Wave
Type: Offensive
Range: Mid - Long
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: After performing the required 3 set hand seal sequence the user creates and rides a wave of earth that can branch of to attack from a distance. The user can also use the technique to manipulate the terrain and trap the target by wrapping earth round their legs preventing them from moving

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment

Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Mid
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ikr ? You're one of the few people, sadly, who've heard of him.

As I feel the earth dragging me to the side, I charge my body with lightning chakra and use

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
Type: Offense/Defence
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

This disintegrates the chakra-infused earth holding me down and moving me, allowing me enough leeway to jump backward away from the site of the earth and the lake, while simultaneously flipping through handseals. As soon as I touch the ground again, I finish the handseals and use

(Doton: Musaborudzuchi) – Earth Release: Devouring Earth
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 25
Damage points: 50
Description: The user performs the Ram → Horse → Tiger → Rabbit → Snake and slams their palm on the ground. Instantly, the ground to the sides of the opponent take the shape of huge jaws and attempt to crush and stab him between them.

This causes the earth around you to suddenly erupt and form jagged jaws that seek to tear you in half.

Goro Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*samehada alerts me to the gathering chakra in the ground beneath me. I then release my earth chakra throughout my body turning my skin a darker tone. As the jaws clash against my body i remain unharmed, they however crumble back into chunks of earth.

Immediately after kisame begins running towards akabane spitting out a lake of water that surrounds him combining with the pre-existing lake, creating a larger one consuming the field. a few sharks pop up from beneath him knocking him into the sky, where kisame comes crashing down with samehada knocking him into the depths below.

Once back in the water kisame, weaves a seal and spiraling whirlpool is created within the water trapping you below, causing you drown.*

His hands are quick....

(Doton: Domu) – Earth Release: Iron Skin Technique
Range: Short
Damage points: N/A (+10 to physical attacks)
Description: After performing a single hand seal the user will channel their chakra throughout their entire body, which then hardens their skin to a steel-like quality. This increases their defensive power to the utmost limits. The user’s skin also becomes much darker, an almost black colour. The destructive power of physical attacks is increased, making this a great, all purpose technique. But this technique when activated leaves the user vulnerable to lightning based techniques.

(Suiton: Senkō Sakumetsu) - Water Release: Submerged Shark Scraping Destruction
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: The user spits a lake of water near the enemy from which water sharks come out and force the enemy up. Kisame then jumps up and slashes the opponent back into the lake, where they are devoured by the sharks. The remaining water can act as a water source for future techniques.
Note: Can only be used by Kisame.

(Suiton: Daibakuryuu) - Water Style: Great Exploding Current
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: User creates a whirlpool that sucks any opponent in range underwater.(Must be performed on a water source)

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You haven't seen anything yet.

As your skin takes on a blackish tint, recognizing it for the earth jutsu it is, I start making my move, going through some very fast handseals. As the jaws break against you and you dart forward, I launch

(Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
Range: Short-Mid
Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.

Since it is an extremely quick technique, I am able to use it and launch it at you as soon as you move forward. Now, if you persist in spitting water, the lightning will strike it and have its power magnified, shocking you who are in contact with it. I follow up by launching

(Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

at you. ^_^

Goro Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*samehada absorbs all the lightning chakra that you released before me, right before kisame spits out the lake of water. it collides and overpowers your fire jutsu continuing to you.

upon the water, now lessened, reaching you kisame slaps his hands together causing the water to rise into a prison around you. bound within the prison, he throws an explosive kunai into it. it detonates and causes a huge explosion around you.*

(Samehada Chakura Botsunyuu no Jutsu) - Samehada Chakra Absorbing Technique
Type: Defence/Supplementary
Chakra cost: 40
Description: Samehada is truly a massive glutton who can eat large amounts of chakra in an instant. As a result it can devour entire jutsu's. Even in the case the jutsu is extremely wide, Samehada can absorb enough to keep the user safe. This was shown when Bee swung the sword vertically, cutting Itachi's fireball in half by eating the center part of the jutsu and letting the rest of the jutsu go past Bee on the left and right. The absorbing also happens very fast as Samehada was able to absorb several of Bee's attacks completely just before they would hit Kisame.
Note: Can only be used 3 times per battle
Note: Can only absorb up to S-rank jutsu's
Note: Can only be used by Kisame, Killer Bee and Fuguki

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment

Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.

I'd love to see more...

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Feh, what an annoying sword.

As the water extinguishes my fire, I quickly use

(Doton: Dāchiganshō) - Earth Release: Ground Bedrock
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Description: After forming the necessary seal Snake, the user creates two walls of earth and traps their target in between them.

Since it requires only one handseal, I quickly cause the walls to erupt in front of me at an angle with each other that causes the water to literally part and flow away to my sides. Then behind the wall, I use

(Doton: Ukiwagan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Floating Ring Rock Technique
Range: Short - Long
Description: The user uses the earth to create large floating rock cubes 2 meters squared to toss at the opponent. The rock cubes spin around the user, doubling as a protection against other attacks.

Splitting up my walls of earth into floating pieces of rock, which I send straight at you.

Goro Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*continuing in my sprint to you, now in front of the wall, swinging samehada in a arching fashion she releases 4 orbs of lightning that head towards you and the cubes. the orbs shoot through and cause the cubes to crumble as the continue to you.

upon touching them you would be caught in a paralytic current of lightning. stomping on the ground after swinging samehada an earth clone rises behind you (being in such close proximity to one another, me in front of you, this should be feasible) placing you in a full nelson as the orbs strike you and it shocking you both.

the clone crumbles and you fall the ground as well.*

(Raiton: Kaminari no ?taiho sutoraiki)- Lightning Release: Lightning Cannon Strike
Range: Short- Mid (if fired)
Chakra: 15
Damage: 30
Description: Charging lightning chakra into their fist (or weapon) the user swings it to release cannon shaped orbs of lightning. A maximum of four orbs can be released at a time. Each orb is dense with lightning chakra and upon touching can ensnare target in current of lightning.

(Doton: KageBunshin no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Shadow Clone Technique
Description: This technique creates a shadow clone made of mud of the user. Since its made of mud, it can continue to reform and mould itself back to its original shape. After reverting to mud, it can hold the opponent in place. The user can create upto three clones. They can also use up to C rank earth techniques.

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As the lightning orbs come towards me ( you are presumably behind them a bit ) I use

(Fūton: Shippuu Tama) - Wind Release: Twister Shot
Range: Mid
Description: The user releases a stream of wind infused chakra from their mouth that takes on the shape of a twister to attack the enemy.

causing a tornado to surround me, nullifying the wind. If you use the clone, it is unlikely to grapple me when there is a tornado around me - more likely, it will be destroyed.
You are, I think, a few seconds from my position at this point.

To prevent you from coming any closer, I leap back, tornado dissipating as I do so.

Perhaps you should take it up a notch, fishface ?

Goro Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*with the tornado before me, kisame stretches out samehada and from her tip a vortex of wind is created colliding with the twister and nullifying it.

Kisame now super close to akabane, spits out a wave of water that quickly forms into a massive orb completely engulfing both he and akabane.

within the watery tomb kisame creates a series of 5 sharks that attack akabane from multiple angles.*

Why are you worried about what i do. you should be more concerned about stepping it up....

(Kenjutsu: Fuuton Epe Kadou) - Sword Style: Wind Rapier Vortex
Range: Short- Mid
Chakra:30
Damage: 60
Description: Rapidly thrusting their sword forward user channels wind chakra through the blade to it's tip releasing a mini vortex of wind with each thrust. The vortex slice deeply into its target causing deep external wounds.

(Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
Type: Offensive,Supplementary
Description: This technique is a stronger version of exploding water colliding wave technique. the user spits out a large amount of water that covers an entire area, with massive waves that can crush the opponent. The user then forms the water into a giant orb, instead of releasing like weaker version of the technique.

(Suiton: Goshokuzame) - Water Style: Eating 5 Shark Frenzy
Description: User makes 5 sharks of water that attack opponent and can not be destroyed while in water any damage to the sharks is regenerated as long as there in water.

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Glub buglub blub ( Very well, fishface, so I shall. )

As the water forms an orb around us, I clap my hands.

( Ototon: Hakushu Kangizu Onore ! ) ɸ Sound Release: Applause Can Hurt You !
Damage Points: 50 ( 75 in water )

A technique based on the ability of a sudden sharp noise of low frequency creating waves of pressure that can compress fluid media proportionate to their closeness of the atomic matrix. The user claps their hands, and the sound echoes around the area. When it hits a living being except for the user or anyone he willingly excludes from the technique, the air around a limb is forced to compress, causing potential fractures and perhaps broken bone to an unguarded limb. Should the limb be surrounded by water, the effects of the technique are increased by 50%, and will definitely cause broken bone.
The technique does possess some inherent weaknesses and restrictions -
• This technique may be used only thrice per battle.
• The limb must not be coated with anything dense, including but not limited to earth, metal or rock. In such a case, the technique fails and will merely raise a bruise, at maximum impact in air, and create a mild hairline fracture in water.
• If the limb is made of water, then there will be no damage, but merely the limb appearing to disperse violently into small pieces.
• No Sound element techniques for the next turn.​

Since your whole body is surrounded by water, and sound techniques are incredibly fast moreso in water, you suddenly feel a sharp compression around your body, causing all the bones in your body to break. This happens before any sharks form.

Goro Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ugh sound...

*samehada alerts me to the build up of chakra within your hands, so instead of forming the sharks i gather my silver chakra around my body and create a coating of silver around my body.

the sound waves bounce off the silver, as the silver then erupts outwards in all directions as tendrils whipping and lashing all around me, including you.

I continue to breath normally within the water as you suffocate slowly...*

(Shippou: Heta Danmaku) Silver Style: Tendril Barrage
* Type:Attack/Defense
* Range:Short-Long
* Chakra Cost:50
* Damage Points:90(+10 to user)
* Description:The user concentrating their chakra causes silver to rapidly cover their body,with a burst of chakra and one handsign they cause mass amounts of silver tendrils to shoot in all directions surrounding violently whipping at them destroying the immediate area and amplifying any lightning techniques that are channeled through the tendrils.

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah, it doesn't bounce off, you probably got a bunch of small hairline fractures lol. But that's unimportant now.

As your body takes on a silver sheen, seeking to escape the water, I use

(Fūton: Atsugai) - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description: A Huge blast of wind that levels anything in its path; Can cause major damage and requires a sufficient chakra level to perform. This large wind blast moves in tremendous speed and cannot be controlled. If the user gets caught in it, it will harm him also.

Aimed forward at you. This temporarily repels your tentacles, but also blows me backwards to the edge of the water, from where I use

( Geruton: Rurousha no Iji ) Gel Release: Memories of the Nomad
Type: Supplementary/Offensive
Chakra: 40
Damage: 20 per turn to opponent.
The user makes tentacles of gel that vaguely resemble snakes surround themselves. These tentacles pull all the water out of the surrounding area ( including moisture in the air ) and store it within themselves, denying the opponent access to water of any sort. The tentacles' absorption property works extremely speedily, and can absorb even fast moving spurts of water. The user can command the tentacles to release the water and can then use it for any techniques, though the jutsus so performed will be ranked down by one.
~ Can only be used once per battle
~ Costs 25 chakra to maintain

This absorbs all the water in the large dome of yours, bringing us both onto dry land again - you with your silver around you and me with gel around me.

Ready for round two ?

Goro Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*The silver no longer covers my body...

samehada heals all the damage to my body and restores my chakra levels back to normal*

(Samehada Chakura Juuten no Jutsu) - Samehada Chakra Replenishing Technique
Chakra cost: N/A
Description: Whenever the user is injured or exhausted, Samehada can restore the user to his maximum physical and chakra capacities by inserting chakra of its own into the user via its hilt. This skill of Samehada is so powerful it can even bring people that are mortally wounded and on the brink of death back to full health. During Kisame's fight with Bee, his entire chest area got destroyed, but Samehada healed him completely in a matter of seconds. When Bee had no chakra left after his battle with Kisame, Samehada gave him enough chakra to go into Version 1 and after Kisame was discovered by Naruto, Samehada replenished him completely even though he was weakened and only skin and bones after having nothing to eat for several weeks.
Note: It doesn't require any activiation of the user, Samehada itself does it of its "own accord" and thus doesn't count towards the three jutsu's, however the user can't use any jutsu while Samehada is doing it.

Yep, lets do it.

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Aw, hell, I really hate that sword.

It's time to descend into....

As your wounds heal, I activate

( Mugenyousai ) ɸ Infinity Fortress
Range: All Ranges
Chakra cost: 50 to activate, +15 per turn to maintain.
Damage Points: N/A

An advanced terrain altering technique, it is activated by the user placing his hands in a "prayer" position. Yellow chakra swirls around him, and turns into random strings of letters and text before entering into the terrain around the user.
The terrain and every aspect of it becomes so flooded with the user's chakra that there is what can be termed a "near-total control" over the features of the environment by the user.
By making motions with his hands, the yellow numbers and text appear for a second before modifying, turning the terrain into a different battlefield entirely - for example, moving from a desert into a forest, or even just making a random rock structure erect itself whenever he wishes after technique is activated.
However, there is a major control to this. The user cannot create structures that will offensively attack the opponent, such as spikes from rock, lava under his feet and so on.
The terrain, is referred to as "near-total control" for a reason. Though the user can change the structure of the terrain, it's climate, humidity, weather conditions and so on, the opponent can freely use the features - for example, if a rock structure has been erected, the opponent can use his jutsus on it to make a dragon etc. To give a better example, if a lake has been selected as the terrain, then the opponent can freely use the lake as a water source for all his techniques.
In effect, the user has only free reign about the composition of the terrain, not how it is used and by whom.
The chakra drain caused by this technique allows the user to utilise Forbidden Techniques only once per two turns, and prevents him from entering modes that require extra chakra to be unleashed, such as the Gates.
This technique may be activated only once per battle.
An interesting side effect of this technique is that since the terrain is constantly shifting due to the user's chakra, it becomes nearly impossible for the user or the opponent to collect natural chakra for Senjutsu or to enter Sage Mode.

...the Infinity Fortress.

I follow up by using

(Suiton: Bouhatei no Hanamizu) Water Release: Mole Snot
Chakra Cost: 30
Description: The user does a string of 4 handseals, creating a huge reservoir of a sticky substance (Similair to Water Style: Syrup Capture Field) underground. With one handseal, the user can erupt localized geiser-like streams around the opponent, which will then rain the substance upon the target. In case that doesn't work, the user can, by stomping on the ground, seep out the remaining underground syrup, sticking the opponent's foot to the ground.
In case the opponent decides to go underground to avoid the geysers he will come into contact with the substance underground and be stuck there, making him an easy target. The substance will short-circuit electricity, so if he tries using Nagashi to free himself he is dead.
*Can only be used thrice per match*

Causing sticky geysers to erupt from all around you. By this time you've finished healing and are ready to move, right ? I don't know how long the healing process takes.

Goro Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's instantaneously...

*as you assume the prayer position i instantly activate the 6th gate and appear before you by the time you forge the third handseal in the attempt to create the snot geysers.

Now before you, skipping the crane kick, i assault you with a barrage of punches, pummeling you into ground beneath you.

i then place my left hand on samehadas hilt. activating my sixth sense, further increasing my reaction time, perception, speed and strength in anticipation to any counter you may have...*

(Keimon) - The Gate of View
Range: N/A
Chakra cost: 70
Damage points: (+16 per hit) (-16 per turn to user)
Description: The user activates the Gate of View which is located in the Located in the stomach. Allows the user to perform the Morning Peacock. Opening of this gate releases such enormous amounts of chakra that it can cause nearby water bodies to form a vortex around the user. Use of technique results in more damage to muscle tissues than the activation of the Gate of Limit.
Note: Eight Gate Masters gain a reduced damage points of 20%

(Asa Kujaku) - Morning Peacock

Type:Attack
Range:Short
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage Points:80 (-25)
Description: The user will approach the target in a crane stance and kick them into the sky. Then the target is stuck with many punches that are literally on fire, which makes the peacock design in the air. The speed and strength behind the punches are enough to completely shatter the bones and rupture the internal organs of the enemy. The last blow sends the enemy flying into the ground, creating a very deep and wide crater where the enemy hits the ground.
Requirements:6 gates open

(Sempai Oshie: Roku sacchi) Elder teachings: sixth sense
Chakra cost: (-10 per turn to keep active)
Description: Elder teachings six senses is a skill known only to those whom achieve mastery in meditation and fighting arts. The user unlocks the six senses which is also known as a clear state of mind where the user eliminates the factors clouding the mind such as fear and regret and allows the user to be able to increase their reaction to incoming taijutsu attacks and not fear death making the user possible to react fast to the attacks.
Note: Can only be used 2 times
Note: lasts 4 turns.
(final jutsu to be restricted)

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
BLOODY HELL !

As you activate the sixth gate, I do not use the Snot technique - instead, I use

( Geruton: Geru no Senjutsukuyoroi ) - Gel Release: Tactical Armour of Gel
Type: Defensive
Chakra: 40 ( +5 per turn to keep active )
Damage: N/A
The user will do two handseals, and chakra will leak from his skin into the air in the immediate vicinity. This happens even if he is moving or has changed his position, so wherever he is he will have a chakra-saturated layer of air around him.
Whenever he is surprised by an attack due to its unexpectedness, speed or strength that overwhelmed his defenses, the air in front of the attacked part of his body will solidify into an armour of aerogel attached to his skin will automatically form even if he is unconscious or unknowing.
The aerogel retains its massive strength, able to withstand 1250 times its weight in force and also is impermeable to pure chakra - i.e. a strong enough elemental technique can breach it, but pure chakra cannot.
This layer can form within a split second, to counter even highly skilled Taijutsu masters who know the EIG.
Note: Technique can be activated only once per battle.
Note: No Forbidden rank Gel techniques can be used for as long as this is active
Note: User cannot go into EIG, Sage Mode or use bloodline limits during this activation.
Note: User cannot summon during this activation.

Slow as I am, I'm knocked around by your strikes, but uninjured due to the fact each inch of aerogel can resist 1250 times it's weight ( mostly uninjured, I suppose, I might have taken bruises, fractures or w/e. )

Landing heavily on the ground on my feet as you move back and wait, I use

( Fuuton: Babironu no Koshusenzai ) - Wind Release: Hanging Gardens of Babylon
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description:
An advanced version of the Wind Release: Gallows Frame, the user makes five handseals and causes nooses of wind chakra to form and remain suspended in the air around the battlefield at all heights. The nooses by themselves do not do much, but if an unsuspecting opponent is moving, there is a good possibility of him being caught in one of the nooses and forcibly stopped and injured. Indeed, the faster the opponent is moving, the more damage his neck will take due to the sudden stop he is brought to by the noose.
The nooses cannot harm a stationary opponent, nor one who is coated in fire ( wind's weakness ) or any suitably strong defense; neither can they harm larger than human sized opponents, such as summons. The user must also be wary, when he moves, to avoid the nooses; since he knows their positions he can still move around, but only at normal speeds.
Dojutsu users will be able to see the nooses, and avoid them; although it is hard to do when moving at Gates-level speeds. This technique lasts for three turns.

Let's...see...you...move around...now.

Goro Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*with my reaction time increased due to my sixth sense active and samehada alerting me of the location of each of the wind chakra made nooses i avoid them with ease.

in my advance towards you avoiding the nooses the 7 the gate is opened, i begin to strike you with flaming fist. each strike burning through a portion of your gel armor. the last strike ensnares you in a burning pillar of flames that fully burns through your armor leaving you exposed.

now exposed, i slap my right hand against my left forming the tiger seal in front of my face. a massive current of compressed air collides against you body tearing it to shreds. being so close the damage is very severe, i am blown back wards by the attack. now out of the 7th gate, panting heavy, hand on samehadas hilt searching for your chakra source..*

(Kyōmon) - The Gate of Wonder
Range: N/A
Chakra cost: 80
Damage points: (+20 per hit) (-20 per turn to user)
Description: The user activates the Gate of Wonder which is located below the stomach. Allows the user to perform the Daytime Tiger. Those who open this gate will pour glowing green sweat from every inch of their body, which immediately evaporates from their own heat energy, creating an aura which people would mistake as a green chakra coating. In the video games, allows the user to perform the Infinite Wild Dance. However, the side effects of opening the gate are that the user's muscle fibres are ripped to shreds, causing intense pain if anything or anyone touches him.
Note: Eight Gate Masters gain a reduced damage points of 20%

(Kobushi no Jinteki Enkou)- Fist of the Mortal Flame
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60 [+20 from 7th gate active]
Description: User gathers fire chakra into their fist. They then strike their victim several times with a series of amazingly fast and precise punches. Each punch leaves a small indentation in the opponents skin, as it burst into flames. After the last punch is made the targets entire body burst into flames.

(Hirudora) - Daytime Tiger
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: Daytime tiger is a strong and fast attack only useable through the activation of the seventh gate. the user makes a fist in front of their face with one hand and then taps it with their other, which creates a massive amount of air pressure resembling a tiger. The user then forms a unique hand seal, which launches the tiger at the opponent. The air pressure will condense as it's moving and be focused into a single point. The technique then explodes before impact, releasing the built up air pressure in an instant. A massive concussive explosion is created which can be felt a significant distance away.
Note: Use of technique will result in the user collapsing one turn after use due to tremendous pain.
Note: Can only be used once, resulting in closing of gates.
Note: Requires EIG mastery.

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As you activate the seventh gate, and appear in front of me, hands on fire, I use

( Geruton: Gerubakuhatsu ) - Gel Release: Gel Explosion
Chakra: 25
Damage: 45
Gels possess the capability to explode. This technique - a handseal-less technique - makes the chakra in any gel the user has created act on the gel, making a bubble form within the gel which instantly explodes, doing good amounts of damage. If the opponent is physically touching that gel part, then one-fourth of his limb will be blown off. The bubble can be seen and the explosion predicted if the opponent is looking at that part of gel where the bubble is forming.
Note: Requires a one turn gap between each use
Note: Maximum amount of gel that can be made to explode per use is 3/4ths cubic meter.
Note: Next turn, no gel techniques above A rank.

causing the ENTIRE outermost layer of my gel armour to suddenly and spontaneously detonate. Although you are observing my gel, you are intent on your attack and are also unaware what formation of the bubble on my armour entails. As a result, the armour blows up in your face, where I'm somewhat protected by the remaining layer of my armour. I still take some blunt force damage, but not much since my armour is good for resisting force like explosions.

*pant* You...fight...well.

Goro Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*blown backwards kisame falls to ground. he releases the 7th gate as samehada heals him yet again.*

gigigigig gigigigiigiggigigiigi

Ok samehada, i wont be so careless next time...

(Samehada Chakura Juuten no Jutsu) - Samehada Chakra Replenishing Technique
Chakra cost: N/A
Description: Whenever the user is injured or exhausted, Samehada can restore the user to his maximum physical and chakra capacities by inserting chakra of its own into the user via its hilt. This skill of Samehada is so powerful it can even bring people that are mortally wounded and on the brink of death back to full health. During Kisame's fight with Bee, his entire chest area got destroyed, but Samehada healed him completely in a matter of seconds. When Bee had no chakra left after his battle with Kisame, Samehada gave him enough chakra to go into Version 1 and after Kisame was discovered by Naruto, Samehada replenished him completely even though he was weakened and only skin and bones after having nothing to eat for several weeks.
Note: It doesn't require any activiation of the user, Samehada itself does it of its "own accord" and thus doesn't count towards the three jutsu's, however the user can't use any jutsu while Samehada is doing it.