Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay, getting to the second part of the trainwreck technique. I want you to analyse it for me and tell me how you'll execute it in battle

Paw Arts: Train Wreck (Nykyujutsu: Tore-n Keigei)
Type: supplementary
Range: short-mig-long
Chakra: 40 (short rang movement=+10 mid range=+20 long range=+40)
Damage: n/a
Description: This is a very complex jutsu the bartholomew clan members use, The jutsu itself has two variates. The first is simpler but harder to use, so hard in fact that only bartholomew clan legends can perform it. The user will place his paw on his own body, using the power of the paws he will literally repel his own body to a desired location. Because of the immense speed of the repelling, it appears that the user is literally teleporting to a desired location. However this is not the case, the user is actually repelling himself, thus moving(not actually walking like the second variate of the jutsu) at extremely fast speeds to the desired location. Almost as fast(but not quite as fast) as madara's teleportation. The second variate of the jutsu is more complex but easier to use, The user will use the powers of the paws and repel the friction in the air. They then simply run without friction. Despite their weight most Bartholomew clan members are surprisingly fast, so if they were to run without friction, in fact if anyone were to run without friction their speeds would be insanely fast.
~both variates of the technique can only be used 2 times per battle (meaning overall 4 times). 2 for the near-teleportation and 2 for running without friction)
~The first variate of the technique can only be used by bartholomew legends
~only one paw arts jutsu in the same turn
~after usage the user must wait 3 turns before he can use it again
~running without friction can only be used in mid range as it requires immense concentration
~no S ranks in the following turn

Lytes

Legendary
Kin
1,093💸
Kumi
2,845💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay, getting to the second part of the trainwreck technique. I want you to analyse it for me and tell me how you'll execute it in battle

Paw Arts: Train Wreck (Nykyujutsu: Tore-n Keigei)
Type: supplementary
Range: short-mig-long
Chakra: 40 (short rang movement=+10 mid range=+20 long range=+40)
Damage: n/a
Description: This is a very complex jutsu the bartholomew clan members use, The jutsu itself has two variates. The first is simpler but harder to use, so hard in fact that only bartholomew clan legends can perform it. The user will place his paw on his own body, using the power of the paws he will literally repel his own body to a desired location. Because of the immense speed of the repelling, it appears that the user is literally teleporting to a desired location. However this is not the case, the user is actually repelling himself, thus moving(not actually walking like the second variate of the jutsu) at extremely fast speeds to the desired location. Almost as fast(but not quite as fast) as madara's teleportation. The second variate of the jutsu is more complex but easier to use, The user will use the powers of the paws and repel the friction in the air. They then simply run without friction. Despite their weight most Bartholomew clan members are surprisingly fast, so if they were to run without friction, in fact if anyone were to run without friction their speeds would be insanely fast.
~both variates of the technique can only be used 2 times per battle (meaning overall 4 times). 2 for the near-teleportation and 2 for running without friction)
~The first variate of the technique can only be used by bartholomew legends
~only one paw arts jutsu in the same turn
~after usage the user must wait 3 turns before he can use it again
~running without friction can only be used in mid range as it requires immense concentration
~no S ranks in the following turn
It's pretty easier to understand than the first variate, the user is using his Paw abilities to repel himself similarly to how he repels boulders, this will make the user move really fast from one place to another, close to teleportation. I believe in a battle, this jutsu can only be used in two ways, 1. To quickly close the distance between the user and his opponent, 2. To move out of the way of a technique. Honestly, I think I'd be using this jutsu to flee a battle.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Gives you a shinigami chop* Hy would you flee? Coward!!!

Moving? explain how exactly you are moving from one point to another in details. The tick behind it and how is this similar to another paw arts? Gimme a battle scenario.

Lytes

Legendary
Kin
1,093💸
Kumi
2,845💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Gives you a shinigami chop* Hy would you flee? Coward!!!

Moving? explain how exactly you are moving from one point to another in details. The tick behind it and how is this similar to another paw arts? Gimme a battle scenario.
Sometimes, the only way to win a battle is not to battle at all.
I'm moving not like walking or anything like the other variant but rather I'm moving linearly because I'm repelling myself as a body similar to how a boulder is repelled.
This trick behind this technique is similar to that of Repel Oshi Or Impact Dial.
-Battle Scenario-
Imagine an opponent using swamp of the underworld on me while keeping the ground beneath his feet solid, I would place my paw on myself and repel myself towards him at insane speed similarly to teleportation ,Using the momentum I would form a rasengan in my right hand and thrust it into the opponent's chest sending them flying.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Paw Arts: Pulsus Coration (Nykyujutsu: Chiyu Oshi)
Type: Supplementary/attack
Range: Short-long (If the bubble is directed at the opponent)
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: Bartholomew legends will put their hand on themselves or their kinsmen and using the power of their KG, they "push" any pain and exhaustion that they have endured through the entire battle. Once done, a huge red air bubble in the shape of a paw appears behind the person, containing all the pain and exhaustion extracted, which can be then redirected to a new person. If the bubble happens to burst without touching anyone (if hit with a strong enough power [S rank and above]) the bubble explodes violently and the damage inside the bubble will cause a catastrophic shockwave that can level a large area.
~This jutsu can only be done 1 time per battle, and the chakra strain will only allow the user to perform 2 jutsus in the next turn.
~If the user pleases he can direct the bubble at anything, whether it be the opponent or even a simple tree, once the bubble comes in contact with it, depending on the bubbles size, it will explode.
~Can only be used after the two turns have passed.
~No Paw jutsu for the next 2 turns
Note: Pulsus Coration means Healing Push, in Latin.

The above. So you are able to deprive yourself of pain and exhaustion. please cleanly analyse it for me and tell me the idea behind it, how its possible and its relation to our power.

Lytes

Legendary
Kin
1,093💸
Kumi
2,845💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Paw Arts: Pulsus Coration (Nykyujutsu: Chiyu Oshi)
Type: Supplementary/attack
Range: Short-long (If the bubble is directed at the opponent)
Damage: 80
Description: Bartholomew legends will put their hand on themselves or their kinsmen and using the power of their KG, they "push" any pain and exhaustion that they have endured through the entire battle. Once done, a huge red air bubble in the shape of a paw appears behind the person, containing all the pain and exhaustion extracted, which can be then redirected to a new person. If the bubble happens to burst without touching anyone (if hit with a strong enough power [S rank and above]) the bubble explodes violently and the damage inside the bubble will cause a catastrophic shockwave that can level a large area.
~This jutsu can only be done 1 time per battle, and the chakra strain will only allow the user to perform 2 jutsus in the next turn.
~If the user pleases he can direct the bubble at anything, whether it be the opponent or even a simple tree, once the bubble comes in contact with it, depending on the bubbles size, it will explode.
~Can only be used after the two turns have passed.
~No Paw jutsu for the next 2 turns
Note: Pulsus Coration means Healing Push, in Latin.

The above. So you are able to deprive yourself of pain and exhaustion. please cleanly analyse it for me and tell me the idea behind it, how its possible and its relation to our power.
Overall, it's a nice jutsu, although, that once per battle restriction >_>
---
The Bartholomews are capable of repelling almost anything, Boulders, Air, Forces (Friction inclusive) and Pain. Although I believe this technique doesn't exactly heal a person, It just gets rid of the pain and setbacks from the wounds. The idea is simple, the user will coat his Paw in a bubble before slapping himself, this chakra still in the form of a bubble will be released into user's body where it'll phase through everything but the pain and fatigue the user has, the bubble will only interact with these and the bubble will exit them from the user's body from the opposite side carrying all the negatives with it, although now it'd now be red and huge.
---
How fast is this jutsu, does the Bubble like slowly exits the user's body or is it instant?
I think this jutsu will be effective against the Nekura's keigoku, the Uchiha's Amaterasu and if used with your CCJ Amplification, it can also be used to defend against Tsukiyomi, I believe it's a full body surge.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You don't coat your hand in bubble. You place your paw on yourself and push the pain into a bubble

-It depends on you, It can be instant or slow

-Keigoku, yes, but not amaterasu and tsukiyomi

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did not use that. I used one of my personal ccj.

Paw arts: Ursus Shock (Nykyujutsu: Urususu Shokku)
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 50
Damage: 100
Description: Bartholomew Legends gather air with their palms and compress it into a giant bubble which resembles a paw-print. Once the bubble is compact enough to fit within their hands, they releases the compressed air and sends it toward his opponent. The air quickly decompresses, causing a massive explosion in the form of a bear paw. This technique has the power to destroy entire islands near instantly. However the drawback is that it takes a considerable amount of time to compress the air and the user must remain completely still, But once the technique is launched it is nearly unavoidable, as the size and speed of the explosion is great, if the opponent isn't able to block it during the Compression time, he/she has only few instants to preform a jutsu to counter it. Nevertheless, the jutsu itself is basically a chakra explosion.
~Takes 1 turn to compress the air
~Once the user sends out the bubble, it travels to the opponent extremely fast. Furthermore it has been compressed so much that it is invisible to the naked eye(due to it being so small). Any doujutsu can easily see it though. And chakra sensor.
~While the user is compressing the air he must remain completely still
~does 40 damage to the user as it requires extreme concentration.
~Only one other paw jutsu for the rest of the battle
~Only 2 jutsu in the following turn
~No more forbidden rank techniques for the rest of the battle

The final technique you need to learn. You basically use a whole turn to compress a large bubble of pressure into a tiny bubble, then you release it at incredible speed towards the target in the second turn.

Tell me the what you think about it, how you'll be able to pull it off and questions.

also this needs updating.

Lytes

Legendary
Kin
1,093💸
Kumi
2,845💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think this jutsu is more of a Last resort technique, I mean "Only one other paw jutsu for the rest of the battle", I'd only use this jutsu when I know I no longer have an option, besides that, It's quite Op, the fact that it moves fast and is invisible to naked eyes is cool, also the fact that it's an huge explosion.
No way I'm standing still for a turn, I'll definitely use a clone, definitely.
Is it weak to elements? since the Description says it's basically a chakra explosion.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its not weak to elements, its neutral. Even when the description says chakra explosion, though I'll still update the jutsu itself and it ain't suppose to be explosion of chakra.

Have you any question so far concerning everything you've learnt?

Lytes

Legendary
Kin
1,093💸
Kumi
2,845💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Post it here and do some analysis on it
Nykyu Nykyu no Mi: Nykyu Engi - Paw Paw Arts: Paw Amplification
Type: Sup
Range: Short
Damage: N/A(adds a level to every paw jutsu except F-ranks)
Description: The user after making 3 handseals gathers large amount of chakra while synchronizing their spirit with their paws, this is followed by cladding their paws in several layers of paw shaped bubbles with the outer layer vibrating on a microscopic level. the bubble is totally unseen to eyes except from doujutsu as the bubbles are not chakra itself but pressurized air. while the bubbles are completely formed, This corrects the weakness of the paw. After rigorous research and practice, Priest now find a way to go beyond his paw's weaknesses whereby making this modification thus with this, they negate the paw's weakness beings unable to repel fire, lightning making this modification allows the paw through the use of paw techniques to be able to repel normally, intangible/energy based elements without taking any damage.Lastly since every paw jutsu requires the user to use his paws and due to the amplification of the paw, the enhanced paws gives a power boost to every paw technique used thus increasing every paw technique except for forbidden ones by a rank. eg: A-Rank Paw + Modification = S-Rank Paw
NOTE
-Useable only twice, with a 5 turn coldown for second use
-Lasts for 4 turns
-After mode ends, user can't use paws for 2 turns
-Only accessible to Bartholomew legends
Probably the first and only Bartholomew jutsu that requires handseals, it's quite a cool technique basically adding a rank to every paw jutsu (except F rank), and also allowing the paws to be able to repel intangible elements without risks/damage.