Kin
1,093💸
Kumi
2,845💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Summarize all you've learnt so far.
This sounds like you punishing me for disturbing you. -_-
I've learnt how to use our clan's main source of power, our paws, I've learnt to repel and invert-repel on solid matters, forces and non tangible elements with my paws, the latter dealing Damage to the paws. I've also learnt to repel friction. And I want to learn more XD

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Punish you? Why would I do that?

Okay now

I want you to touch your clothe with your paw, channel chakra into your paw and coat your clothe in an aura of paw so that it can absorb impact lke impact dial.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Okay now

I want you to touch your clothe with your paw, channel chakra into your paw and coat your clothe in an aura of paw so that it can absorb impact lke impact dial.

Lytes

Legendary
Kin
1,093💸
Kumi
2,845💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Okay now

Channeling chakra into my right paw, I touch my clothe releasing the chakra into it coating it in a paw shaped bubble which allows my clothe to absorb impact like Impact dial.
Question :If an attack is aimed for my head, Can like the clothing next to my head absorb it?

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You are still saying the same thing, it is not chakra that coats the coat/object of yours, its compressed air. So if you fortify your clothe, would you head which is vulnerable be affect? Ofcourse, its vulnerable.

Kay, try and use this on a simple stick and use it to intercept a powerful chakra enhanced sword.

Lytes

Legendary
Kin
1,093💸
Kumi
2,845💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You are still saying the same thing, it is not chakra that coats the coat/object of yours, its compressed air. So if you fortify your clothe, would you head which is vulnerable be affect? Ofcourse, its vulnerable.

Kay, try and use this on a simple stick and use it to intercept a powerful chakra enhanced sword.
I might be offline for a while, I have 2 major exams. PUTME and another.
---
I better start wearing full body clothing
Grabbing a stick from the ground, Kurapika focuses his raw chakra around it compressing the air around the stick to the point where it feels "solid", the compressed air would serve as a sort of armour for the stick enhancing its basic capabilities allowing it to easily intercept the chakra enhanced sword without having so much as a scratch on it. Another question, If it's compressed air, does that mean the stick would deal blunt damage rather than piercing Damage?

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Secret Paw Art: Embrace of the Grotesque Martyr - Nykyu Hijutsu: Houyou no Igyou Junkyousha
Type: Offense/Defense/Sup
Range: N/A
Chakra: 10-40
Damage: 20-80
Description: The Pinacle of Paw arts that the Bartholomew uses their paw art in a more supplementary and steathly way and at the same time augments their own offensive and defensive capabilities to its maximum. The technique itself which requires the use of a single paw or both paws follows 3 simple principles which dictates is usage offensively, defensively and its supplementary build up. The ability to repel matter as a whole and its inverse(absorb) are as well inbued together into one massive use though they now seem miniscle, they augment the simplest of things and increase their capabilities to the climax.
♦White Priest | Shiro Sou: Having a pure and a subtle state of mind, the White Priest is not aggressive and not able to harm someone so He prefers to stay and recieve/endure attacks. This is thus the defensive variation of the Martyr hands where the user uses his hands to absorb the impact in an inverse repel fashion, however, he is not directly using his paws like "Impacto Daiaru", he will only absorb the impact of a technique, through anything that he touches be it tools, weapons, clothes/attire, solid matter, etc and not the technique itself. Techniques that have no physical impact are immune to this ability. Having placed his paw/paws on the object, he creates a barrier that is fused with and surrounds the object and with this he can use inverse repel which is able to contain force within it. Though the user is not able to infuse himself directly to be able to absorb said force, he is able to use the technique on a clone by placing his paws on him and likewise, his clone can also fortify him. Since the force is not directly absorbed into the user's paws, it can not add up damage to a following paw art jutsu but the absorbed force can be used in conjuction with "Black Priest". In the situation where a clone/body is used as the absorber, it would increase their physical force for a one time usage thus adding the said amount of absorbed damage to their taijutsu, and this stays until they use it once and then its no more, although this does not in any way increase their speed. Apart from Bartholomew legends that can use "White Priest" on an S-Rank level, a bartholomew member with lower rank can only use it up to an A-rank level. If A normanl bartholomew uses it on an A-rank level, he has to wait 2 turns before he can used it again, however, using it for B-rank and below only requires a one turn wait. If a Legend uses this on an S-rank level, He has to wait 2 turns before reuse, however, using it on A-ranks requires one turn wait while B-ranks and below requires no wait.
♦Black Priest | Kuroi Sou: The Black Priest is known for his tyranny, an aggressive one coupled with his unrelenting hunger and thirst for blood. He is often found in horrific scene as he delights in his own evil demeanour basking in the gore of his enemy be it weak or strong. Thus this is the offensive variant where the user instead of using the inverse repel ability, focuses mainly on fortifying something using his repel ability. By simply touching something with his paws, the user is able to increase the lethality of the simplest of tools to the maximum by adding physical momentum and power to them by creating a repelling "aura" around them. The power of it is related to the chakra spent (varying from 20 to 80 damage points added by repelling effect). This can be used in conjuction with "White Priest" where the user after absorbing an attack with a said tool, he can then use the tool to attack with the absorbed damage however this also requires the user to use "Black Priest" spending a move but without spending chakra. Apart from Bartholomew legends that can use this on an S-Rank level, a bartholomew member with lower rank can only use it up to an A-rank level. If A normanl bartholomew uses it on an A-rank level, he has to wait 2 turns before he can used it again, however, using it for B-rank and below only requires a one turn wait. If a Legend uses this on an S-rank level, He has to wait 2 turns before reuse, however, using it on A-ranks requires one turn wait while B-ranks and below requires no wait. Once per battle though, legends and above can use this on a forbidden level but this makes them unable to use their paws for 4 turns after. Fortified weapon's power last 3 turns (if not used) or until when used once.
Restrictions and Drawbacks:
† Only a variant can be used per turn for a normal member but a batholomew legend is able to use at most 2 variants in one turn and that's if their individual restriction allows it although this does not apply to tools that combines the ability of the White and Black Priest as one which can be used by normal member but that is all that is to it. However using 2 variants in a turn(apart from the "White and Black Priest Combo") takes a toll on the user thus he can not use any paw art in the next turn.
† Black Priest carries up to S-rank damage(80 Damage Point) for Bartholomew legends and above while it carries up to A-rank damage(60 Damage point) for Normal members.
† A-Rank and above usages can only be done 4 times per battle.
† Can't use Ninjutsu above S-rank the next turn in which any variant is used.

This is quite easy and complex at the same time.
White Priest is the defensive part of it while Black Priest is offensive.
You can use white priest and black priest together. Enough talk. The techniques is well explained.

Now tell me In details everything you understand about the jutsu.
Tell me how you'll use it in battle and possible combinations.
Questions.

Lytes

Legendary
Kin
1,093💸
Kumi
2,845💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Secret Paw Art: Embrace of the Grotesque Martyr - Nykyu Hijutsu: Houyou no Igyou Junkyousha
Type: Offense/Defense/Sup
Range: N/A
Chakra: 10-40
Damage: 20-80
Description: The Pinacle of Paw arts that the Bartholomew uses their paw art in a more supplementary and steathly way and at the same time augments their own offensive and defensive capabilities to its maximum. The technique itself which requires the use of a single paw or both paws follows 3 simple principles which dictates is usage offensively, defensively and its supplementary build up. The ability to repel matter as a whole and its inverse(absorb) are as well inbued together into one massive use though they now seem miniscle, they augment the simplest of things and increase their capabilities to the climax.
♦White Priest | Shiro Sou: Having a pure and a subtle state of mind, the White Priest is not aggressive and not able to harm someone so He prefers to stay and recieve/endure attacks. This is thus the defensive variation of the Martyr hands where the user uses his hands to absorb the impact in an inverse repel fashion, however, he is not directly using his paws like "Impacto Daiaru", he will only absorb the impact of a technique, through anything that he touches be it tools, weapons, clothes/attire, solid matter, etc and not the technique itself. Techniques that have no physical impact are immune to this ability. Having placed his paw/paws on the object, he creates a barrier that is fused with and surrounds the object and with this he can use inverse repel which is able to contain force within it. Though the user is not able to infuse himself directly to be able to absorb said force, he is able to use the technique on a clone by placing his paws on him and likewise, his clone can also fortify him. Since the force is not directly absorbed into the user's paws, it can not add up damage to a following paw art jutsu but the absorbed force can be used in conjuction with "Black Priest". In the situation where a clone/body is used as the absorber, it would increase their physical force for a one time usage thus adding the said amount of absorbed damage to their taijutsu, and this stays until they use it once and then its no more, although this does not in any way increase their speed. Apart from Bartholomew legends that can use "White Priest" on an S-Rank level, a bartholomew member with lower rank can only use it up to an A-rank level. If A normanl bartholomew uses it on an A-rank level, he has to wait 2 turns before he can used it again, however, using it for B-rank and below only requires a one turn wait. If a Legend uses this on an S-rank level, He has to wait 2 turns before reuse, however, using it on A-ranks requires one turn wait while B-ranks and below requires no wait.
♦Black Priest | Kuroi Sou: The Black Priest is known for his tyranny, an aggressive one coupled with his unrelenting hunger and thirst for blood. He is often found in horrific scene as he delights in his own evil demeanour basking in the gore of his enemy be it weak or strong. Thus this is the offensive variant where the user instead of using the inverse repel ability, focuses mainly on fortifying something using his repel ability. By simply touching something with his paws, the user is able to increase the lethality of the simplest of tools to the maximum by adding physical momentum and power to them by creating a repelling "aura" around them. The power of it is related to the chakra spent (varying from 20 to 80 damage points added by repelling effect). This can be used in conjuction with "White Priest" where the user after absorbing an attack with a said tool, he can then use the tool to attack with the absorbed damage however this also requires the user to use "Black Priest" spending a move but without spending chakra. Apart from Bartholomew legends that can use this on an S-Rank level, a bartholomew member with lower rank can only use it up to an A-rank level. If A normanl bartholomew uses it on an A-rank level, he has to wait 2 turns before he can used it again, however, using it for B-rank and below only requires a one turn wait. If a Legend uses this on an S-rank level, He has to wait 2 turns before reuse, however, using it on A-ranks requires one turn wait while B-ranks and below requires no wait. Once per battle though, legends and above can use this on a forbidden level but this makes them unable to use their paws for 4 turns after. Fortified weapon's power last 3 turns (if not used) or until when used once.
Restrictions and Drawbacks:
† Only a variant can be used per turn for a normal member but a batholomew legend is able to use at most 2 variants in one turn and that's if their individual restriction allows it although this does not apply to tools that combines the ability of the White and Black Priest as one which can be used by normal member but that is all that is to it. However using 2 variants in a turn(apart from the "White and Black Priest Combo") takes a toll on the user thus he can not use any paw art in the next turn.
† Black Priest carries up to S-rank damage(80 Damage Point) for Bartholomew legends and above while it carries up to A-rank damage(60 Damage point) for Normal members.
† A-Rank and above usages can only be done 4 times per battle.
† Can't use Ninjutsu above S-rank the next turn in which any variant is used.

This is quite easy and complex at the same time.
White Priest is the defensive part of it while Black Priest is offensive.
You can use white priest and black priest together. Enough talk. The techniques is well explained.

Now tell me In details everything you understand about the jutsu.
Tell me how you'll use it in battle and possible combinations.
Questions.
I understand that this jutsu has two forms, the Offensive and defensive, Although I have more questions than answers, I understand certain part of the technique, the white priest allows me to give tools and objects the ability to absorb and store forces. And the Black priest allows me to enhance tools using my ability to repel force.... I have lots of questions how ever.
The combo I find easier to execute with my Kurapika bio would be using the white priest technique on my gumbai, with this, I would use the gumbai's flat side to Shield against solid attacks while I move Close to the target, on getting close enough I would use the black priest to enhance the gumbai giving it insane cutting power, with such I would cut down the opponent.
Now for my questions.
What happens if I use Black Priest on my clothing, Does that give my clothing the ability to cut through out anything it touches?
Does black priest give an object repelling capabilities or cutting power or both?
By "Can't use ninjutsu", is it elemental or non elemental ninjutsu or both?
Does the priests interact with other Elements such as Fire, Lightning, Harmattan?
-_-When I was reading the jutsu, I felt as if I'd have an hundred questions

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How would your cloth have cutting abilities ecept you are using cloth ninjutsu? but you can still utilize your clothe through the body that is within them. Example is your elbow, leg and knee, even your shoulder. They'll carry a force able to smash through solid rocks and even punch through solid bone and flesh. if you are doing a lariat with a long sleeve shirt, then the lariat is able to cut clean through the head. Mind you, your clothe must be covering the part of the body you are using for the said attack.

-Both, depending on the orientation of the object or how you want to use it. if the object is thin like a sword, stick, rope etc, then it is reasonable to have cutting power. but it the object is flat or round and big loke a boulde, a club etc, it is only logical it would have crushing power.

-Non elemental ninjutsu

-DOn't understand what you meant by interact. pls refphrase the question.

Lytes

Legendary
Kin
1,093💸
Kumi
2,845💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How would your cloth have cutting abilities ecept you are using cloth ninjutsu? but you can still utilize your clothe through the body that is within them. Example is your elbow, leg and knee, even your shoulder. They'll carry a force able to smash through solid rocks and even punch through solid bone and flesh. if you are doing a lariat with a long sleeve shirt, then the lariat is able to cut clean through the head. Mind you, your clothe must be covering the part of the body you are using for the said attack.

-Both, depending on the orientation of the object or how you want to use it. if the object is thin like a sword, stick, rope etc, then it is reasonable to have cutting power. but it the object is flat or round and big loke a boulde, a club etc, it is only logical it would have crushing power.

-Non elemental ninjutsu

-DOn't understand what you meant by interact. pls refphrase the question.
What happens If a fire technique is launched at the object coated with the white priest jutsu.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fire and Lightning are immune to White Priest so I'll advice you use Black Priest against them. Black priest is neutral to fire and lightning as they can also be repel.

The reason why white priest can't affect them is that white priest absorbs impact and fire and lightning that has no impact would just burn your tool.