Elite
Kin
1,131💸
Kumi
4,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The Bartholomew clan was founded by Kuma Bartholomew on the outskirts of Kirigakure. Our clans main ability is to repel matter, using the paws on our hands. They can repel objects, friction, pain, and even exhaustion. To use some techniques, we must stand in a sumo position showing that strength and power needs to be maintained by stable form and balance. Also, we can as well repel ourselves in a sense.
The only weakness of our abilities is intangible matter, such as elemental ninjutsu, other than earth, which cannot be repelled, using our clans KG.

Lytes

Legendary
Kin
1,093💸
Kumi
2,845💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Bartholomew Clan is a group of strong group of shinobi that originates in Kirigakure. They are well-known for their use of their "paws" as a way to fight. Developed and improved by Kuma Bartholomew, the clan's ability to push everything, even air with unbeatable speed. The clan's fighting style is that of sumo wrestlers, bending their knees and spreading them whilst crouching down. The most basic ability of the clan is to move the air itself, creating air-compressed projectiles that can devastatinglydamage the opponent greatly. Next the user will be able to repel anything with ease and the most advanced, able to extract pain and exhaustion on an individual and use it to attack enemy as a form of a large crimson bubble. Due to this matter, the user is able to "cure" his companions.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Point of correction, you can repel intangible elements. And there is a vague contradiction when it comes to tangibility and intangibility in our world. We can repel intangible element. Air itself is intangible but elements like fire and lightning are corrosive and would damage our paws. Although we are able to push them, they'll probably damage our paws and make it useless for two turns. This however follows special rulez according to the individual technique description and drawback as we can also still push lightning and fire of some certain degree without getting damaged. We'll get to that.

Now lets get to work. Go to that huge Iroko tree and start hitting it with your palms until the tree bleeds.

Lytes

Legendary
Kin
1,093💸
Kumi
2,845💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Standing next to the Iroko tree, Kurapika would assume the famous sumo stance his hands parallel to his lap, his palms faced outwards, like a maniac, he starts hitting the trees with his palms with extreme force, funny enough Kurapika's palm started bleeding before the tree even had a scar, but with continuous hits, the trees starts bleeding. ( Can I have my paw as another colour )

NightKiing

Elite
Kin
1,131💸
Kumi
4,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
sokka seprates his legs to assume the clan's stance(sumo stance) after that sokka starts to strike the tree with his paws until the paws started bleeding,but sokka still contunues until the iroko tree start to bleed,sokka then stops and looks at his paws see what you made me do to my paw sokka says showing them to priest.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seriously, Tree bleeds? You must be kidding me.

And you don't have paws as your hands, you only have paw imprint on your palms so you are still able to do things normal hands would as you still have your normal hands.

Now place a leaf on one of your paws. Focus a bit of chakra into the paw and tell me what happens

NightKiing

Elite
Kin
1,131💸
Kumi
4,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sokka hearing priest quickly takes a leaf and places it on his right hand(on the paw imprint) and he then concentrates chakra into the paw repelling the force around the leaf to make it float the leaf floats Sokka says to priest.
----
by tree bleeding i mean when you peel off a tree's bark and some sort of liquid start to come out of it.

Lytes

Legendary
Kin
1,093💸
Kumi
2,845💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kurapika simply pockets his left hand and uses his right to catch a falling leaf from the tree he just damaged, before he continued, he simply closes his eyes not completely though he could still see everyone around, analyzing his present situation, the probability that Priest would attack just to test our skill was too high, the bastard almost f*cking fuinjutsu seal Mako a friend of Kurapika doing his Ninjutsu training ( This is actually true and used those harsh words just for RP ), fully opening his eyes he saw Sokka levitating the leaf with his paw and let off an evil grin as an idea popped into his head Would you mind taking a few steps towards Priest away from me, I don't trust my paws and I don't want to blow you to bits, he was using Sokka as a wall incase Priest attacked..Facial Expression XD....Mind :snick:, letting out a sigh of relief, he pools a sufficient amount of chakra into the paw prints on his right hand, the leaf would levitate as the chakra was being released, it was quite easy, maybe its his newly accomplished mission that helped.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
and I mean the tree should bleed because its actually your palms that'll be doing the bleeding and your blood all spatter on the tree making it look like its the tree that was bleeding. Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha *evil laugh*

That was too easy I believe. Now there are two huge rocks standing infront, one for each of you. Go to the rock and place both of your paws on it. Begin to focus chakra into your paws and try to move that rock with pushing it physically. I know its quite hard but practice makes perfection.

NightKiing

Elite
Kin
1,131💸
Kumi
4,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sokka walks to the boulder and concentrates chakra into his paws and he then places his hand in the boulder,after placing his hands,Sokka releases chakra from his paws pushing the rock forward,sokka loves this and gets carried away,releasing too much chakra,the boulder flies out of sight...oops,am sorry Sokka says to priest.

Lytes

Legendary
Kin
1,093💸
Kumi
2,845💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Placing his paw on the boulder, Kurapika would focus raw chakra into the paw imprints, it was the same principle as the leaf procedure....He'll release the compressed chakra, the boulder will be sent flying.

NightKiing

Elite
Kin
1,131💸
Kumi
4,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sokka sees the boulder not move,Sokka then puts his paws on the boulder and flows chakra into his paws,releasing the chakra from his paws to push the air around the boulder sending it into the sky.

Last edited:

Lytes

Legendary
Kin
1,093💸
Kumi
2,845💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Placing his paw on the boulder, Kurapika would focus raw chakra into the paw imprints, it was the same principle as the leaf procedure....He'll release the compressed chakra manipulating the air pressure to move the boulder sending it flying.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Correct. Now for the first technique.

Paw Arts: Repel (Nykyujutsu: Oshi)
Type: Attack/Supplementary/Defense
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: This technique is a very simple technique that nearly all bartholomew clan
members can use. The user puts his paw on a
boulder(or if applicable one of the opponents
jutsu) and using the power of his paws he
repels the boulder. When this happens the
boulder goes off into the air behind the user instantly disappearing from view. The user
can choose the location of where he wants
the boulder to land(without stating it) and in
4 turns the boulder lands there. This
technique can be used for attacking by
simply having the rock come down and hit the opponent on the back of his head in 2 turns
time. For defense the user can have the
boulder appear in front of him to stop an
opponents jutsu(Only B rank and under).
~This is only an example of the techniques
usage, the ability of the paws is to repel anything. Obviously the user can't repel a
lightning, fire or wind jutsu without taking
damage, however if he wants, he can
however he takes 20 damage to his paws and
he can't use his paw abilities for 2 turns.
~This technique can't be used to teleport other people to desired locations.
~The boulder can be in the air for as long as
the user pleases. Meaning it could be more
than 24 turns if he wishes.

The description actually looks complex but its quite easy to understand. The boulder example is just one of the numerous ways you can use repel oshi.

The basic jutsu in which our kg is based upon. Pushing, repelling. You time it perfectly and push the air around an object, a jutsu(b-rank and below), matter and send it flying back to whence it came.

For now, you take damage from repelling B-rank lighting, fire and wind(would soon update and remove wind).
However. You don't take damage from repeling c-rank and below of the said elements.

For the description in the technique. You can do 2 things with just the 1 technique. That is repel and bring it back down for your use.
Imagine someone send a B-rank earth spear towards me, and I slap it with my paw while pushing it. First I can decide to push it back towards the sender(at normal speed). Secondly I can do push different. This kind of push is not pushing back it towards the opponent but you push it into the air. It is however very fast that it vanishes from view(both you and your opponents). However the said thing or object you repeled won't stay in space forever, so you can bring it back down anytime for offensive or defensive purpose without spending another move.

Lets say I repel the earth jutsu as I said, it vanishes but I will it to come back in the fouth turn behind the opponent. It gives you the upper hand and advantage.
It might not be a jutsu. You can just bring out your kunai, katana and repel it then in any turn you wish, you can bring it back down to deflect a kunai for you or to attack.

Now I want you to decscribe to me how you'll use it in battle. Combining it and what not. Then ask me questions.

NightKiing

Elite
Kin
1,131💸
Kumi
4,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sokka fighting his brother(mako) quickly throws several shurikens at mako and while mako is defending against it.Sokka brings out a kunai and throws it at mako,as the kunai moved towards mako.Sokka quickly points his paw at it and release chakra from it to push the air around the kunai,making it go faster and harder for mako to counter
-----
Sokka seeing Mako throw four shurikens at him quickly points both paw imprint at the shurikens and he releases chakra from the paws to push the air around the shurikens,making them go back towards mako with more speed...
---
i have no question...