itachi'crow.............

kcy0

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
itachi is not testing anything dude itachi is being controlled by impure world Resurrection
Correct!

I think the crows eye is a special type of MS and like what other people have said, it is a counter to all other Sharingan's. Maybe the power could be like when another Sharingan look's directly into this special MS, it deactivates iteself and reverts back to a normal eye.

OR

This UCHIHA BLOODED crow (hence the sharingan!) is just trained to pluck any Sharingan eye's it see's =p j/k

Reactions: Zanu

YellowFang

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's just to counter any MS tech. by any user, was placed by Itachi he is now testing it he said it himself ''Let's see'' he meant let's see how it 'll work.........Now Sasuke's defeat lies 1 step ahead coz naruto has the anti-MS crow

kcy0

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's just to counter any MS tech. by any user, was placed by Itachi he is now testing it he said it himself ''Let's see'' he meant let's see how it 'll work.........Now Sasuke's defeat lies 1 step ahead coz naruto has the anti-MS crow
Itachi was forced to use his MS because he's being controlled, but knowing that he placed the crow in Naruto, he's saying 'lets see' since he's testing the crow anyway, although he didn't want to.

Ryūjin

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All talking about the "Crow" and i'm right here :rolleyes:

but ya the Crow protects Naruto against the MS ocular powers, now we have an actual proof of that.

kcy0

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All talking about the "Crow" and i'm right here :rolleyes:

but ya the Crow protects Naruto against the MS ocular powers, now we have an actual proof of that.
Hey Crow, haven't seen you since Sasuke last used you in the Danzou fight =p

Back on topic. We don't know what Mr.Crow can actually do yet!

apple pie of doom

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not sure if it protects Naruto from sharingan techniques or not, but if it does I wonder how many times.

I'm pretty sure if it worked only once he'd best ''trigger'' it to happen against Itachi, as Itachi is immensely more powerfull than Sasuke.

natssuu

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If it's to counter MS techniques, I don't believe that it'll work on Sasuke. Sasuke has EMS after all and its capabilities are unknown.

PositiveEmotions

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Correct!

I think the crows eye is a special type of MS and like what other people have said, it is a counter to all other Sharingan's. Maybe the power could be like when another Sharingan look's directly into this special MS, it deactivates iteself and reverts back to a normal eye.

OR

This UCHIHA BLOODED crow (hence the sharingan!) is just trained to pluck any Sharingan eye's it see's =p j/k
Itachi was forced to use his MS because he's being controlled, but knowing that he placed the crow in Naruto, he's saying 'lets see' since he's testing the crow anyway, although he didn't want to.
I'm not sure if it protects Naruto from sharingan techniques or not, but if it does I wonder how many times.

I'm pretty sure if it worked only once he'd best ''trigger'' it to happen against Itachi, as Itachi is immensely more powerfull than Sasuke.
it will definitly work on sasuke .if it's to counter his sharingan itachi new he was going to transplant his eyes after his death .........
i guess we all agree here even if sasuke's ems is more stronger thats y itachi gave that power to naruto bc itachi knew naruto was weak against genjutsu and itachi still wants sasuke to be protected so the crow activated on its own naruto didn't do it on purpose so now we will see the true power of narutos new powers

jikson26

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think it is the two tools from when itachi fought sasuke.

the sealing sword, and whatever the shield was that reflected/blocked everything. i think in this battle the sealing sword would be extremely useful, allowing naruto to seal all the edo tensei jutsu

i remember how orochimaru said he was looking for it everywhere... so i don't think itachi woulda just let something as previous as that like that go with him to his grave

and...

i guess we all agree here even if sasuke's ems is more stronger thats y itachi gave that power to naruto bc itachi knew naruto was weak against genjutsu and itachi still wants sasuke to be protected so the crow activated on its own naruto didn't do it on purpose so now we will see the true power of narutos new powers
we can't be too sure on this because either it itachi activated it purposely, or the crow responded to his mangekyou. the chapter did not make it clear of what came out of itachi's mangekyou, so we will have to wait until the next(?) chapter to confirm

Last edited:

natssuu

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

the sealing sword, and whatever the shield was that reflected/blocked everything. i think in this battle the sealing sword would be extremely useful, allowing naruto to seal all the edo tensei jutsu

i remember how orochimaru said he was looking for it everywhere... so i don't think itachi woulda just let something as previous as that like that go with him to his grave

and...

we can't be too sure on this because either it itachi activated it purposely, or the crow responded to his mangekyou. the chapter did not make it clear of what came out of itachi's mangekyou, so we will have to wait until the next(?) chapter to confirm
Actually Itachi's eyes had Susanoo that had Yata mirror and sword of totsuga. So now that Sasuke have Itachi's eyes, he should get them.

jikson26

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
that's true that the battle happened after he passed naruto the crow.

however, what if he just saved enough of the sword and shield's energy to seal orochimaru.

after all, the sword and shield were intangible items (i think).

perhaps he passed the rest to naruto

as i recall, itachi was able to pass his ocular jutsu to sasuke (amaterasu) so i dont think this idea is too farfetched

Honord Sage

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe that it activates only if someone with a Sharigan has intent of Harming or killing Naruto, Kabuto controls Ithachi body but not His mind thus He commanded Itachi body to use the strongest tech Itachi has to capture or kill Naruto and the gift was activated. And I do not believe its a one time use but keeps going on so long as a Sharigan is use against Naruto forcing the Sharigan user to use non eye tech on Naruto.

PositiveEmotions

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

and...

itachi is under control by impure world Resurrection dude