itachi'crow.............

sage sarutobi

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
:confused::confused:hello! guys am totally confused about this whole crow thing .............
i thought the crow would show up in a case scenario with sasuke and will naruto be able to us the crow again in his encounter with sasuke.lastly i think the crow only show up to counter MS techniques .pls pls if you got a better idea on how this crow works please state it out clearly .

enthaim

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I kinda thought at first that Naruto's would bloom with a Sharingan when he fought Sasuke just to both mess with Sasuke's head and seal his powers in a single swoop once and for all. Like the end of Avatar The Last Air Bender tv series.

SonNaruto

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
3 powerfull people specially madara:flaw:
Im sure we dont even know how strong Madara really is only that he has the ability to pass through matter, for all we know he could be one of the weakest ninjas at the moment considering his age. I mean hes the same age as Tsunades Grandad, and Tsunade is old. Did i miss something in the series?

sage sarutobi

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
It's a test, to see if the power that Itachi gave to Naruto will work. Assuming Itachi can turn off Amaterasu or Tsyukomi if the crow fails. So it's a test to see if it can stop one of those powers if Sasuke use's it on naruto.
I didn't think about that before .am sure itachi doesn't know about the absolute effect i will have against MS techniques U_U

PositiveEmotions

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
It's a test, to see if the power that Itachi gave to Naruto will work. Assuming Itachi can turn off Amaterasu or Tsyukomi if the crow fails. So it's a test to see if it can stop one of those powers if Sasuke use's it on naruto.
it could be a test could be that the power is working on its own to help kb and once the power is used naruto mite know how to controll it

sage sarutobi

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Im sure we dont even know how strong Madara really is only that he has the ability to pass through matter, for all we know he could be one of the weakest ninjas at the moment considering his age. I mean hes the same age as Tsunades Grandad, and Tsunade is old. Did i miss something in the series?
age don;t actually count in the :shrug::shrug:ninja world

th1s1guysays

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
He's found a way to bypass the aging system when he modified his body, I think anyone who can harvest a rinnegan eye is a force to be reckoned with. We still don't even know if that's even the REAL madara, and who else could be in the last tomb kabuto revealed to him...Maybe it's madara himself or his brother. Also, his rinnegan eye im sure is far beyond the powers of what Nagato could do with it. The crow will help naruto against all EMS techniques, itachi did a test run on it to see how it's going to help.

PositiveEmotions

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
He's found a way to bypass the aging system when he modified his body, I think anyone who can harvest a rinnegan eye is a force to be reckoned with. We still don't even know if that's even the REAL madara, and who else could be in the last tomb kabuto revealed to him...Maybe it's madara himself or his brother. Also, his rinnegan eye im sure is far beyond the powers of what Nagato could do with it. The crow will help naruto against all EMS techniques, itachi did a test run on it to see how it's going to help.
itachi is not testing anything dude itachi is being controlled by impure world Resurrection