BlazingGig

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi blitz jiraiya since 20m. :lol

If you make distance 50m we would have a match though jiraiya isnt get past easy difficulty loss.
Lol I don't know if he can blitz Jiraiya when he's in Sage Mode..I mean wouldn't his reflexes be off the charts?? And Jiraiya does have access to several jutsus like Kawazu Naki and Yomi Numa to stop Itachi on his tracks before it even gets to that..Not saying Itachi loses here, just saying that it won't be as easy as you make it seem

Mellanoma

Elite
Kin
38💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol I don't know if he can blitz Jiraiya when he's in Sage Mode..I mean wouldn't his reflexes be off the charts?? And Jiraiya does have access to several jutsus like Kawazu Naki and Yomi Numa to stop Itachi on his tracks before it even gets to that..Not saying Itachi loses here, just saying that it won't be as easy as you make it seem
Fight stops at Amaterasu

Mellanoma

Elite
Kin
38💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can't Jiraiya sense the chakra buildup for Amaterasu and evade it or protect himself with hari jizo..Manga knowledge means he knows about Amaterasu and can totally react to it
Knowing and reacting are two different things. Jiraiya is not a sensor.

Itachi showed the capacity to SPAM amaterasu so even Hari Jizo would get incinerated since the flames SPAWN ON what the user is looking at.

Mellanoma

Elite
Kin
38💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Then it can go either way. I'd side with Jiraya coz he knows about amaterasu then but itachi doesn't know about sound genjutsu.
He knows about Amaterasu flames but not how amaterasu was used. Remember he never truly saw Itachi use amaterasu so he would be completely unaware of it's spawn on sight properties.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
808💸
Kumi
400💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Jiraiyas arsenal depend on AOE and danger perception. Nothing else. No hax. Hax is exceptionally important against Itachi. You cant win without hax and by hax I mean Nagato like with his Gedo Mazo. Lets not argue Jiraiya with his AOE is gonna create some magic outta nowhere to somehow pinpoint and succeed in hitting someone like itachi with it. Lets just not.:lol. When jiraiya shows reactions and speed above kcm narutos reaction and speed we'll have a discussion. Until then this isnt debateable. Not even remotely.
You must be registered for see images
Until then this scan is enough to end this Matchup.

BlazingGig

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Jiraiyas arsenal depend on AOE and danger perception. Nothing else. No hax. Hax is exceptionally important against Itachi. You cant win without hax and by hax I mean Nagato like with his Gedo Mazo. Lets not argue Jiraiya with his AOE is gonna create some magic outta nowhere to somehow pinpoint and succeed in hitting someone like itachi with it. Lets just not.:lol. When jiraiya shows reactions and speed above kcm narutos reaction and speed we'll have a discussion. Until then this isnt debateable. Not even remotely.
You must be registered for see images
Until then this scan is enough to end this Matchup.
Bruh! that's a really good analysis..But I have seen people brush off that feat by saying that KCM Naruto didn't intend to hurt Itachi

Oblivionx

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He knows about Amaterasu flames but not how amaterasu was used. Remember he never truly saw Itachi use amaterasu so he would be completely unaware of it's spawn on sight properties.
Yeah but he has ways to counter it like clones or his hair jutsu so i gave him the benefit of the doubt. Since on the other hand itachi might have to deal with some dangerous jutsus as well like sound genjutsu since jiraya is already in SM.