Inception

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i just like to point out some thing with you..
1. raikage lost his arm to sasuke's defense because sasuke can manipulate the amaterasu and put it to susanoo as a defense which itachi CANNOT do. lol did you see susanoo's rib broke from raikage's single attack? ouch! so much for the great susanoo.
Please read properly this time.

1. Yes, Sasuke is able to use blaze release to control Amaterasu. No, we have not seen Itachi do that. Does this mean Sasuke is stronger than Itachi? No. It proves that a new MS user is able to defeat Raikage (the almighty leader of a village). Sasuke's Susano'o was INCOMPLETE. I can't stress that enough. It was not on Itachi's level. Yes he managed to crack the incomplete Susano'o but are you really comparing incomplete Susano'o to Itachi's complete Susano'o + Yata's Mirror? I doubt Raikage can even touch Sasuke if Sasuke had fought him with the same Susano'o that he used vs. Kakashi, in other words, COMPLETE SUSANO'O.

2.we never saw raikage been affected by genjutsu, you cannot rely on itachi's genjutsu in this fight. sasuke didnt even use genjutsu to raikage for some reason.
That may be true but Sasuke is not really a strong genjutsu user.

3.being fast at waving hand signs is totally different frm moving fast dude.. itachi is NOWHERE NEAR raikage's SPEED! HE IS NEXT TO MINATO IN TERMS OF SPEED AS STATED IN THE MANGA.
I don't know why you're having a hard time reading. I said he is not as fast as Raikage and it's obvious but Itachi is one of the faster ninjas. Can you not read?

4. well yeah sword of totsuka..as if susanoo is fast enough to hit raikage with that pityful sword. lol
Susano'o is fast enough. Did you see how fast an incomplete Susano'o was striking Danzo off? He couldn't even form hand signs. Did you see how easily and quickly the Blade of Totsuka struck Orochimaru? He didn't even realize it. Raikage may be fast but he can't keep dodging attacks that are few times his size. Pitiful sword? It's one of the strongest weapons we've seen in the manga, your comment makes me lmao.

5.oh yeah you also mentioned experience?? raikage is much older and A LEADER OF A VILLAGE.. sorry but itachi's battle experience is way fewer that raikages.
Raikage is the leader of Cloud and nothing else. He's stupid and makes decisions without thinking ahead as we've seen countless times. Itachi on the other hand is shown to be very smart. Futhermore, age doesn't mean anything. Do you want experience? Itachi became an ANBU at age 13. He defeated a Orochimaru who was in his PRIME at the time of joining Akatsuki. Itachi beat him without a scratch and sent him running. He's a prodigy compared to the Raikage.

so much for an itachi fanboy. this one goes to raikage.
Itachi fanboy? I explained why I thought Itachi would win. I suppose that makes you a Raikage fanboy?

Note: Go over my post twice just in case.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.