sasori420

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Well as we can see sasuke is getting his ass handed to him by raikage
Yes Sasuke is putting up a fight but the only injury that raikage had was one that he did himself(his arm)
But in the end Raikage is the stronger of the 2 its hard to deny that
Sasuke has all of the teqniques that itachi had(gave him) on a lower level

So would Itachi at full health be a match for raikage
i think yes how bout you

Ero sennin

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i would say itachi due a observation on 2 types of water. the raikage is a rageing stream extremely fast brutal and uncompromising. itachi is still water calm passive smooth. by observing a rageing stream colideing with still water the still water seems to flow with the rageing currents till it becomes still. with that analisis on there styles i would say itachi he would over come the raikage relentless attack by flowing with it in a epic battle.

roflcopter

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Itachi would win, I guess.

However, Raikage was only shown to be using his melee fighting skills and it is unknown whether he can use extraordinary abilities, like elemental recomposition, or any other S class techniques.

I have a feeling that the "Kage" title is not given to Raikage "just because". Assuming how strong Killerbee is, raw power that Raikage is using is not enough to stop such a beast. And it was, without any doubt, said that Raikage was able to suppress the eight tailed beast in its' released form.
I have a preconceived idea that Sasuke is waiting for soe repercussions...

Nevertheless, now my vote goes to Itachi. After we see Raikage in action, my vote may change but I doubt Raikage would show me something that even Itachi's techniques couldnt compare with.

:)

leafeater

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Well in any case I think it would be a long epic battle but in the end I think Itachi would win but probo not cause he is stronger but the fact that he is more important for the whole story line than the Raikage :p
The battle would last five seconds if Itachi wanted it to. Count how long it takes him to close his eyes, open MS, have Susanoo open and end the Raikage. I think it takes about five seconds.

The Seven-Scaled boy

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
just one stare, one single friggin' stare...and the raikage is on a genjutsu or better, in tsukuyomi. And get served.

Too, susanoo. Yatta mirror=eveyr single ninjutsu gets back to the user. Like if it was a karma. and the sword...the perfectg weapon...it slices through everything...raikage would be soo dead.

and, to lesser extent, amaterasu. Itachi was much better on controlling it. so if he made a huge wae of black fire...we would smell barbacue.

zumorikato

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Good Q, and I honestly dont know the correct answer, but lets speculate any way. ; )

I think that Itachi might take the cake from Raikage, currently, however like we all know, he isnt just Raikage for nothing. SO there must be something special to him other than his Rambo looks, and karate chops.

I think that we might see some action from Raikage that could assist in providing "a" blow to Itachi, and that could be fatal. I dont think there are many that can resist his brute force, not even Choji.

Correct me if Im wrong, but I can not remember a single punch that was landed on Itachi from Sasuke. I think there was a Kunai or two that scratched him, but thats it. Not his Katon, not his genjitsu, not Karin, nor any of his attacks actually harmed Itachi. The only thing that did was a flash back from Zetsu talking about sloppy movement from Itachi, that could have been done on purpose. SO we could assume all in all that Sasuke < Itachi on that time. There after Sasuke gained the MS warra warra warra and we all know the story. But What Im getting at is, that If Sasuke could land a punch on the Raikage, and not even on Itachi, I dont think that the Raikage would last long if Itachi got his hands on him.

Laharl

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Good Q, and I honestly dont know the correct answer, but lets speculate any way. ; )

I think that Itachi might take the cake from Raikage, currently, however like we all know, he isnt just Raikage for nothing. SO there must be something special to him other than his Rambo looks, and karate chops.

I think that we might see some action from Raikage that could assist in providing "a" blow to Itachi, and that could be fatal. I dont think there are many that can resist his brute force, not even Choji.

Correct me if Im wrong, but I can not remember a single punch that was landed on Itachi from Sasuke. I think there was a Kunai or two that scratched him, but thats it. Not his Katon, not his genjitsu, not Karin, nor any of his attacks actually harmed Itachi. The only thing that did was a flash back from Zetsu talking about sloppy movement from Itachi, that could have been done on purpose. SO we could assume all in all that Sasuke < Itachi on that time. There after Sasuke gained the MS warra warra warra and we all know the story. But What Im getting at is, that If Sasuke could land a punch on the Raikage, and not even on Itachi, I dont think that the Raikage would last long if Itachi got his hands on him.
completely agreed

Orion

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards

seconded word by word...

Status
Not open for further replies.