LuckyMan

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
OMG The argument of the Ill Itachi again. Where is stated in the OP that Itachi is ill, of course the matchup is easy thinking like that.
His stamina is low period, illness or not. If part 1 Itachi is Healthy Itachi then he's only able to use 3 MS moves before having to deactivate Sharingan altogether from the drain. He's certainly not outlasting Danzo.

Amaterasu

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
His stamina is low period, illness or not. If part 1 Itachi is Healthy Itachi then he's only able to use 3 MS moves before having to deactivate Sharingan altogether from the drain. He's certainly not outlasting Danzo.
He knows Izanagi, i don't see how he could not beat him. Itachi could have used at least Tsukuyomi, Danzo himself said his Genjutsu was superior to Sasuke (though he didn't see his last eye was closed) and the latter fought 4 Kages before Danzo.

LuckyMan

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
He knows Izanagi, i don't see how he could not beat him. Itachi could have used at least Tsukuyomi, Danzo himself said his Genjutsu was superior to Sasuke (though he didn't see his last eye was closed) and the latter fought 4 Kages before Danzo.
I'm not talking about that. Frankly I don't care who wins but I know if Itachi does wins, it's not going to be by outlasting Danzo because that's just not happening.

If you want my input on the two, I say 50/50 but leaning more to Danzo because Itachis main threat, Genjutsu, is countered by Danzos own Sharingan and any Amaterasu, Totsuka, or Yasaka Bead attempts will be useless due to Izanagi

Amaterasu

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
I'm not talking about that. Frankly I don't care who wins but I know if Itachi does wins, it's not going to be by outlasting Danzo because that's just not happening.

If you want my input on the two, I say 50/50 but leaning more to Danzo because Itachis main threat, Genjutsu, is countered by Danzos own Sharingan and any Amaterasu, Totsuka, or Yasaka Bead attempts will be useless due to Izanagi
Danzo got took out by Sasuke's genjutsu, if Itachi uses Totsuka or Yasakas, it would be a strategic use. He doesn't need Amaterasu.