Itachi / Nagato / Konan vs. Konoha

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is danzo there or not becos he could make a difference with all those sharingans and shisui's ability. But if Itachi takes out the elites of konoha id on't think it is too hard for nagato to take out a lot of fodder ninja especially since he has chibaku and ultimate shinra tensei or whatever but yea head on i say is not completely stupid and is not like smart ppl like Itachi and nagato's style and due to that it seems they are more likely to win than lose. This is sorta unfair match up actually because nagato is healthy, so is Itachi and that makes them really formidable while naruto their main hope is reduced to sage mode i sense some bias from this thread. And just another point towards konoha's favor is shikamaru and shikaku who can help konoha not probably imobolize ppl like the paths or itachi but their intelligence is an important factor in this battle. I also think konan needs some recognition becos she did set up a good plan to kill madara and would have succeeded if it weren't for the izangi
Danzo is there. Basically everyone who was in Konoha during the invasion is there. It's a remake of the invasion, but instead of just Konan helping, Nagato has Itachi there to back him up!

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Danzo is there. Basically everyone who was in Konoha during the invasion is there. It's a remake of the invasion, but instead of just Konan helping, Nagato has Itachi there to back him up!
then what abot gai, neji and others who were out, it is better to have them otherwise it would be a lot harder for konoha to win. And i think Naruto needs RM it would make the debate a lot more interesting cause Itachi and nagto are overkill and someone has to counterweigh them.

Professor Sarutobi

Legendary
Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You know whats sad, how everybody is sayn. KONAN and NAGATO defeated the leaf village all by themselves, actually Konan didnt do nothing (but i think shes incredibly strong) and naruto came at the VERY last moment, and alot of good ninjas where not in the village, if ALL the ninjas were in the village, nagato, konan, and itachi would get pwned, yall talk about the pain that has the iron tail but he had help from the other pain to to attract them to the needle, ima break it down, rocklee and guy will handle the iron pain, the soul absorber pain, and the jutsu obsorbing pain, u dont need nobody else for that, choji and his dad to take down the summons, and matter fact lets not forget the anbu black ops who jutsus are ****n crazy and the intergator, and tsunadae........ hell naw, itachi loose, i think neji and hinata can take on the forcefield painn since they have similar moves, palm roattion and might push, then get somebody like sakura to deliver a final punch, tsunadae will **** konan up, konan is very strong so she will use paper bombs, so i say the anbu black ops help with her, then u got naruto SM, and Kakashi, shikamaru, konohamru, and sai, itachi is gone
just had to point out, lol@neji and hinata taking on Deva path (the one with gravity powers) hes the strongest one, the one who literally destroyed konoha in one blow and can create a small moon, AND hinata already got all but murdered by deva trying to save naruto and deva was playing with her.

Itachi Namikaze

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
just had to point out, lol@neji and hinata taking on Deva path (the one with gravity powers) hes the strongest one, the one who literally destroyed konoha in one blow and can create a small moon, AND hinata already got all but murdered by deva trying to save naruto and deva was playing with her.
Yeah i don't know what that guy was thinking when he wrote that. xd