MinatoFLASH

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you're putting them in the same situation as when they first fought (Sasuke standard sharingan vs Itachi MS) Itachi.

If you're putting Sasuke with MS vs Itachi MS then Itachi still.

Sasuke can't have EMS and Itachi still be healthy, it's impossible so I'm basically saying Sasuke wouldn't last against his older brother, not yet.
Why isnt it possible for Sasuke to have EMS and Itachi healthy, just imagine he got brought back to life with Kabuto's jutsu or something.

kadowade

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi will prolly win.

The only reason sasuke may have a chance is beacause he has ITACHI"S eyes.
But anyway a Sick itachi was too much for all his enemies, So imagine a Healthy one.

Dont forget itachi's Taijutsu is almost as good as his Genjutsu, you seen how he beatin up sasuke, and knocked him into the wall holding him. It looked as if he teleported towards sasuke. Itachi is VERY fast.

Exaar

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People say sasuke has suprassed itachi?

Hardly

he only wins because of EMS, On equal footing he would get his ass handed to him

Itachi is better at Genjutsu,Taijutsu,smarter,faster,faster hand seals, using tsukuyomi ,using susanoo

about equal on Ninjutsu
and sasuke is better at using amaterasu
Sasuke may have itachi's eyes but has he the skill to use them like itachi could.

Ame no kage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi would win, sasuke can't have EMS, he has to take itachis eyes first, and if your talking about now with itachi being resurrected and sasuke with his eyes then I'll say sasuke.

-God of War-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you're putting them in the same situation as when they first fought (Sasuke standard sharingan vs Itachi MS) Itachi.

If you're putting Sasuke with MS vs Itachi MS then Itachi still.

Sasuke can't have EMS and Itachi still be healthy, it's impossible so I'm basically saying Sasuke wouldn't last against his older brother, not yet.
i agree with you....:nohug: