MinatoFLASH

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Itachi is insalenly powerful as we have seen him fight against Sasuke and he was very ill and Madara said he still cud of killed Sasuke. Itachi is also very talented in many ways he is also very intelligent, but Sasuke himself is a powerhouse now and has EMS! But we are seeing even more powers from Itachi currently. Who wud win if Itachi was healthy and both were fighting each other to kill!

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
3,689๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
If you're putting them in the same situation as when they first fought (Sasuke standard sharingan vs Itachi MS) Itachi.

If you're putting Sasuke with MS vs Itachi MS then Itachi still.

Sasuke can't have EMS and Itachi still be healthy, it's impossible so I'm basically saying Sasuke wouldn't last against his older brother, not yet.

Reborn

Legendary
Kin
732๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
3,689๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
sasuke is very powerful, people underestimate him and hate on him
I dislike him a lot (I don't use hate for things like this, too strong a word), infact I dislike him the most in the series but I'm not underestimating him.

Sasuke's MS isn't as strong as Itachi's. Itachi is smarter then his brother, he may not have as much stamina but he is a powerful fighter, Kage worthy even if he's at full health. Itachi is far more skilled then Sasuke

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Think sasuke if Itachi was to use amatarasu move then sasuke can put it out with his EMS and he also has sasunoo plus fire ball and most other itachi moves expect tsukyomi, but then sasuke has kirin and lighting release so it would be a tough call but sasuke will win in the end. Sasuke ftw

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Think sasuke if Itachi was to use amatarasu move then sasuke can put it out with his EMS and he also has sasunoo plus fire ball and most other itachi moves expect tsukyomi, but then sasuke has kirin and lighting release so it would be a tough call but sasuke will win in the end. Sasuke ftw

so ya

MinatoFLASH

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Have a couple good points but Itachi cud pull it off with his intel

Alphonse Elric

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

so ya
5 posts in a row to say the same thing pretty much? :|

Sasuke has tsukyomi too but he isn't great at genjutsu. Kirin won't work again and when he used it last time he had no chakra pretty much when he did it. Their battle would a EMS vs MS battle in the end. It all matters on how strong and what sasuke's susanoo has.