SZiaee

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kirin wasn't defected though was it he Susanoo took the hit.
Kirin was deflected by Yata ; I remember him using Yata after Sasuke used Kirin :

You must be registered for see images

Answer me : Why would Itachi use Yata to deflect paper bombs when he can easily use Susanoo to deflect them ?

Mori Jin

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kirin was deflected by Yata ; I remember him using Yata after Sasuke used Kirin :

Answer me : Why would Itachi use Yata to deflect paper bombs when he can easily use Susanoo to deflect them ?
He actually blocked it with Susanoo. He used his fully formed Susanoo afterwards. Why wouldn't he so far that's all its blocked. You can't just say it can block everything if it hasn't blocked any ninjutsu techniques now. Paper bomb is the only thing that it's blocked.

Draw

Veteran
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Zetsu has been there since the beginning of the Shinobi world. Chances are he has seen the Yata Mirror and Totsuka blade before and knew of its power.

From the way Zetsu explained the Spiritual Weapons, he was not exaggerating.

Itachi is invincible for only a short period of time get over it, he can't maintain Sussano or the spirit weapons too long. Fax.

ichirou

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Itachi was the Main character of Naruto manga, the story would have been over in 1 year. After learning Fireball he would have been ready to become Hokage. But no, because Itachi is a merciful Solo King. Kishi needed to make Sasuke to weigh Itachi down or he would have been a rampaging powerhouse soloing your favs.

Lord Orochimaru

Leaf Anbu Elite
Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It is not because of his power that we call him the solo king.....The truth is his decision making skills, his maturity and finally his education......He is well educated, he knows his history and has mastered his skills well.........He is well skilled with the art of war and in a battle can surprise even the most difficult enemies with his reflexes and strategy, tactics and secret techniques....and he is very skilled in Genjutsu.

Amenotejikara

Regular
Kin
20💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Because he said himself that he used susanoo not yata
Because yata only been shown to be used v3 and up
Because v3 and up isn't fast enough to activate and block kirin
:sigar:

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

If Yata had deflected Kirin, Itachi would have come out of the attack unscathed. In reality, it was obliterated along with the rest of his Susano'o.

Kudos though, the whole structure absorbed just enough damage so that Itachi wasn't killed on the spot.

Honoikazuchi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Izanami has nothing to do with who you are fighting, that's a misconception.

Izanami solos anyone that has any of the 5 senses. Including your fav.
Izanami would still not working in a battle unless the opponent is just alike Kabuto. The jutsu would activate and end in a mere second. Costing the user an eye for no reason. Itachi even states that because of this justu has such a easy escape, it is not effective in combat and thus is regarded as "Forbidden Jutsu".

Honoikazuchi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because he said himself that he used susanoo not yata
Because yata only been shown to be used v3 and up
Because v3 and up isn't fast enough to activate and block kirin
:sigar:
Itachi states;

"If I didn't have this, I'd be dead. Now it is time that I show you my trump card... The Susano'o." — However, as stated in the Databook and manga, the Yata Shield is a part of his Susano'o. A fabled rumored spirit weapon tied to chakra. (As the spirit is composed of chakra.) Meaning other's can have possessed it in the past, if their chakra was attuned to it. So no, he didn't find it and pick it up. When Itachi used the Yata Mirror against Sasuke in the end, he started losing control over the Susano'o after sealing Orochimaru.

When this happened, the Susano'o reverted back to V1.5 (half way into V2) and the Yata Mirror was still maintained. So no, the Yata Mirror can be maintained and used even when the Susano'o isn't in V2 or V3 yet. The activation speed of also changes throughout the story, so there is no accurate source for it. But judging by the most recent activation for each user, Itachi could activate the V2 version in a mere second.

Tyrance sasuke

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How can everyone even begin to say Itachi beats anyone God like? Who is the most powerful person YOU think he can beat?

Because let me tell you something, Edo Itachi is a different story. Alive Itachi, has chakra reserves that are possibly < End of Series MS Kakashi, Hebi/MS Sasuke, and I don't know who else, but let's use MS Sasuke as a measuring stick.

MS Sasuke, used Chidori, Lightning Sword, Sharingan Genjutsu(Could even go as far as to say MS Genjutsu since it hurt his eyes) MS activation(Yes having your MS just activated counts here), spammed Amaterasu a shit ton (I'm including any Enton usage in the usage of Amaterasu as well), Sussano Rib Cage, V1 Sussano, Sussano Rib Cage again, then V1 Sussano one last time before beginning to collapse. Afterwards Zetsu healed him and he activated V1 again, but I'm not counting that. --At the 5 Kage Summit

Itachi, used Sharingan Genjutsu, Shuriken summoning, Fireball Jutsu, Amaterasu 2x. Tsukiyomi, V1-V3 Sussano + Yata Mirror(When he survived Kirin), Totsuka Blade (Having the blade out probably requires additional chakra aside from it's sealing power), then he started to collapse, got his shit together and activated V2 Sussano + Yata. --Died on the ground due to exhaustion/disease Vs. Sasuke. Only keeping Sussano activated for a very brief moment of time

All ANYONE HIGH TIER has to do is throw enough lethal attacks at Itachi and not get caught in his Genjutsu and he will be too drained from his chakra of trying to maintain Sussano.

SO lastly: Itachi's disease is suggested to have been painful and diagnosed from the MS, "Prime Itachi" a character with (1) high chakra reserves and (2) no disease, is merely fan fiction. Sure that character can fu*king solo anyone you're giving an OP character more of the story's version of energy and power, and you're taking away something that was killing him. To me that character doesn't exist and should not be even considered in any Top 10.

Alive Itachi does not solo everyone, maybe Edo. The Itachi everyone thinks exists is mere fan fiction.... IMO. Not a bash thread.
Totsuka is a magical weapon , meaning it can perform any feat , it can elongate , go at unlimited speed , enlargen to unlimited breadth etc . There is no limits in itachi's totsuka and yata , so your fanfic is invalid . Hence why zetsu said its invincible

Tyrance sasuke

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Itachi states;

"If I didn't have this, I'd be dead. Now it is time that I show you my trump card... The Susano'o." — However, as stated in the Databook and manga, the Yata Shield is a part of his Susano'o. A fabled rumored spirit weapon tied to chakra. (As the spirit is composed of chakra.) Meaning other's can have possessed it in the past, if their chakra was attuned to it. So no, he didn't find it and pick it up. When Itachi used the Yata Mirror against Sasuke in the end, he started losing control over the Susano'o after sealing Orochimaru.

When this happened, the Susano'o reverted back to V1.5 (half way into V2) and the Yata Mirror was still maintained. So no, the Yata Mirror can be maintained and used even when the Susano'o isn't in V2 or V3 yet. The activation speed of also changes throughout the story, so there is no accurate source for it. But judging by the most recent activation for each user, Itachi could activate the V2 version in a mere second.
How is spirit composed of chakra? You're deliberately trying to take away from itachi's weapons.

Tyrance sasuke

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If Yata had deflected Kirin, Itachi would have come out of the attack unscathed. In reality, it was obliterated along with the rest of his Susano'o.

Kudos though, the whole structure absorbed just enough damage so that Itachi wasn't killed on the spot.
Itachi didnt use yata mirror why're you assuming? Why should the director bring out the yata mirror and say it was invincible just after it hot obliterated?

Tyrance sasuke

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He actually blocked it with Susanoo. He used his fully formed Susanoo afterwards. Why wouldn't he so far that's all its blocked. You can't just say it can block everything if it hasn't blocked any ninjutsu techniques now. Paper bomb is the only thing that it's blocked.
Can it create gigantic things itself to repel and show you it can do such things? It can only repel whats thrown to it so where is your common sense? Naruto fanboys cant accept facts....they want to find faults even though the author said totsuka and yata make him invincible. Name one character called invincible in the entire manga.