Draw

Veteran
Kin
52๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
30๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
How can everyone even begin to say Itachi beats anyone God like? Who is the most powerful person YOU think he can beat?

Because let me tell you something, Edo Itachi is a different story. Alive Itachi, has chakra reserves that are possibly < End of Series MS Kakashi, Hebi/MS Sasuke, and I don't know who else, but let's use MS Sasuke as a measuring stick.

MS Sasuke, used Chidori, Lightning Sword, Sharingan Genjutsu(Could even go as far as to say MS Genjutsu since it hurt his eyes) MS activation(Yes having your MS just activated counts here), spammed Amaterasu a shit ton (I'm including any Enton usage in the usage of Amaterasu as well), Sussano Rib Cage, V1 Sussano, Sussano Rib Cage again, then V1 Sussano one last time before beginning to collapse. Afterwards Zetsu healed him and he activated V1 again, but I'm not counting that. --At the 5 Kage Summit

Itachi, used Sharingan Genjutsu, Shuriken summoning, Fireball Jutsu, Amaterasu 2x. Tsukiyomi, V1-V3 Sussano + Yata Mirror(When he survived Kirin), Totsuka Blade (Having the blade out probably requires additional chakra aside from it's sealing power), then he started to collapse, got his shit together and activated V2 Sussano + Yata. --Died on the ground due to exhaustion/disease Vs. Sasuke. Only keeping Sussano activated for a very brief moment of time

All ANYONE HIGH TIER has to do is throw enough lethal attacks at Itachi and not get caught in his Genjutsu and he will be too drained from his chakra of trying to maintain Sussano.

SO lastly: Itachi's disease is suggested to have been painful and diagnosed from the MS, "Prime Itachi" a character with (1) high chakra reserves and (2) no disease, is merely fan fiction. Sure that character can fu*king solo anyone you're giving an OP character more of the story's version of energy and power, and you're taking away something that was killing him. To me that character doesn't exist and should not be even considered in any Top 10.

Alive Itachi does not solo everyone, maybe Edo. The Itachi everyone thinks exists is mere fan fiction.... IMO. Not a bash thread.

Ricardo

Banned
Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
wise words said my the man who was in the ninja world since the very beginning of time, the man who was the sole will of chakra itself, the Rabbit Goddess Kaguya, the man who soloed Madara Uchiha himself.

You must be registered for see images

TY and Itachi,

S.O.L.O.S

Last edited:
Reactions: ItachiDaSoloKing

Draw

Veteran
Kin
52๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
30๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
wise words said my the man who was in the ninja world since the very beginning of time, the man who was the sole will of chakra itself, the Rabbit Goddess Kaguya, the man who soloed Madara Uchiha himself.

You must be registered for see images

TY and Itachi,

S.O.L.O.S

On paper sure, BUT I am accounting his reserves and chakra, what is your next argument?

ItachiDaSoloKing

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Izanami? That is not some killing technique he can just use it depends WHO he is fighting. Plus, Itachi is not going to give up one eye for one opponent, then what? All he can do is use Tsukiyomi..?
Izanami has nothing to do with who you are fighting, that's a misconception.

Izanami solos anyone that has any of the 5 senses. Including your fav.

Draw

Veteran
Kin
52๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
30๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Izanami has nothing to do with who you are fighting, that's a misconception.

Izanami solos anyone that has any of the 5 senses. Including your fav.
Who is my fave exactly????? The only way to release the genjutsu is if you accept who you are and change your ways.... that only works on people like Obito, Sasuke, Kabuto, Madara, and other confused characters. What is your next argument? + Itachi is not using that jutsu if he is alive, he used that by taking advantage of being an Edo

ItachiDaSoloKing

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Who is my fave exactly????? The only way to release the genjutsu is if you accept who you are and change your ways.... that only works on people like Obito, Sasuke, Kabuto, Madara, and other confused characters. What is your next argument? + Itachi is not using that jutsu if he is alive, he used that by taking advantage of being an Edo
That circumstance was unique to Kabuto. To break it you must simply accept the fate the caster has created. Its explained thoroughly in the thread I linked.

Also as a last resort Itachi would use Izanami. Not to mention Tsukuyomi and KotoAmatsukami. Totsuka + Yata ect. He has the tools necessary to solo anyone.

ItachiDaSoloKing

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
He got rid of Shisui's eye, and when it was around, he gave it to Naruto. And that Kotoamatsukami, has the command "Protect the Leaf Village" inscribed to it. So it is virtually useless in a battle. Next.
Yes it was programmed to automatically cast in reaction to his eye.

But that doesnt mean he couldnt command his crow to manually cast it. Your argument is invalid.