Draw

Veteran
Kin
52๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
30๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
That circumstance was unique to Kabuto. To break it you must simply accept the fate the caster has created. Its explained thoroughly in the thread I linked.

Also as a last resort Itachi would use Izanami. Not to mention Tsukuyomi and KotoAmatsukami. Totsuka + Yata ect. He has the tools necessary to solo anyone.
I just made a valid reason on why Koto is useless ^ but my argument is Itachi cannot maintain Sussano long enough to use those techniques sufficiently. Genjutsu is the only thing he truly has going for him and that alone enables him to solo plenty of people, but when you get into the God category and DMS Obito and possibly Hashirama and Madara, he is not beating them. I'm sorry to say, and again not a bash thread.

edit: what the hell? how is my koto argument invalid? You straight up pulled that out of your ass "he couldve changed the command with his crow" I am going off of real hard facts. Things kishimoto wrote, not things we've just concluded ourselves.

SZiaee

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
He got rid of Shisui's eye, and when it was around, he gave it to Naruto. And that Kotoamatsukami, has the command "Protect the Leaf Village" inscribed to it. So it is virtually useless in a battle. Next.
He got rid of Shisui's eye when he was going to die .... If you're using alive Itachi against some one , you must use his prime version .....
And , no .... Itachi commands that eye (Like what he did ; the eye just see Itachi's eye and used Kotoamatsukami)

Mori Jin

Elite
Kin
1๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Izanami has nothing to do with who you are fighting, that's a misconception.

Izanami solos anyone that has any of the 5 senses. Including your fav.
Do you even know what izanami is? It only works on people like kabuto or obito i.e. people who are lying to themselves. All itachi would be doing is wasting an eye.

Draw

Veteran
Kin
52๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
30๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
He got rid of Shisui's eye when he was going to die .... If you're using alive Itach against some one , you must use his prime version .....
And , no .... Itachi commands that eye (Like what he did ; the eye just see Itachi's eye and used Kotoamatsukami)
Prime is fan fiction. If you wanna talk about soloing other characters the way Itachi supposedly does, use the character Kishimoto gave us. Prime? Prime just means he has no disease. Which you're removing a character limitation, in that case thats like saying you can eliminate any limitation in a solo match.

ItachiDaSoloKing

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I just made a valid reason on why Koto is useless ^ but my argument is Itachi cannot maintain Sussano long enough to use those techniques sufficiently. Genjutsu is the only thing he truly has going for him and that alone enables him to solo plenty of people, but when you get into the God category and DMS Obito and possibly Hashirama and Madara, he is not beating them. I'm sorry to say, and again not a bash thread.

edit: what the hell? how is my koto argument invalid? You straight up pulled that out of your ass "he couldve changed the command with his crow" I am going off of real hard facts. Things kishimoto wrote, not things we've just concluded ourselves.
It is not possible to estimate how long alive Itachi can maintain Susanoo, because the only time he did use Susanoo was when he was half dead, out of chakra, and sick.

And even then he maintained it for almost 15 minutes, and solo'd a sannin.

Crows are Itachi's unique summons. Assuming that he cant command them is just being in denial.

SZiaee

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Prime is fan fiction. If you wanna talk about soloing other characters the way Itachi supposedly does, use the character Kishimoto gave us. Prime? Prime just means he has no disease. Which you're removing a character limitation, in that case thats like saying you can eliminate any limitation in a solo match.
So what ? Itachi commands that crow , so he can use KA . GG :win:

Mori Jin

Elite
Kin
1๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Reread manga. You don't even know what you're talking about and you just look dumb.
Of course I know what I'm talking about idiot that's why I'm talking about it. He had the chance to fulfill his assignment with kisame which was capturing naruto. But he chose to run when jiraiya turned up. Now why would someone who supposedly solos everyone run. Seems kind of pathetic.

ItachiDaSoloKing

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Unless they get him from below or Sasuke swaps places with him (doubt his Susano'o would instantly go with him)
or from behind. Or 360 degrees all around.
Yata Mirror can change its shape. That's why its the "Perfect" defense.

You must be registered for see images

Shape is a property thus it can be changed.

Also Itachi cant be teleported because he is immune to astral or non physical attacks while in Yata.

Reactions: SZiaee

ItachiDaSoloKing

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Of course I know what I'm talking about idiot that's why I'm talking about it. He had the chance to fulfill his assignment with kisame which was capturing naruto. But he chose to run when jiraiya turned up. Now why would someone who supposedly solos everyone run. Seems kind of pathetic.
He couldnt take Naruto without Killing Jiraiya. As a leaf Shinobi Itachi wouldn't kill Jiraiya.

Mori Jin

Elite
Kin
1๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Yata Mirror can change its shape. That's why its the "Perfect" defense.

Shape is a property thus it can be changed.

Also Itachi cant be teleported because he is immune to astral or non physical attacks while in Yata.
Temari would be more then enough for him then seeing as she can blow the universe away or was it solar system? Guess yata Mirror doesn't stand a chance.