Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oof, you hate to see it. I'm not sure what everyone wrote coz, well I'm lazy and cba to read it lol. I see Howard wrote his usual Caliburn length post too ( are you Cali in disguise?! :unsure: ), I definitely didn't read all of it but, I'm certain he made a lot of good points, as he usually does. Dan ( Pervy ) prolly wrote a lot of OCD inducing shit so nah lmao.

Anyway, I get why you're upset, you feel weak and shit compared to the people you've encountered recently but, power has never been a factor when it comes enjoying yourself in the nw. Guys like Howard, Geets, Pyro, Shady, etc, they've not always been strong, it has literally taken them years to attain what they have coz we didn't have it as easy as y'all do when we started this shit. The kumi system was created for that purpose, it was created to level the playing field for people jus starting out, we had to deal with a shit ton of Mods/Admin who absolutely refused to give us permission for any ability, we had to wait patiently and attain it through some tourney/lotto, so as far as I'm concerned, this power gap you're talking bout isn't an issue.

Regarding your other issue, yes, Howard has nuked your clan but, you're treating it like iss the end of the world. You can be a part of his village and still do you own stuff, you're not a princess who's confined to the castle lol, you're free to do whatever you want, Howard isn't gonna stop you from rping, he's one of the guys who encourages people to rp. Also there's something called a coup, if you're unhappy, make it a part of your character's story, like he's getting strong to eventually try and take revenge or whatever lol. Y'all are getting too hung up on this stuff, the nw is an open world, there's hundreds of scenarios you can play out. Jus try to have fun man, people can do a lot of shit to you but, ultimately iss up to you how you enjoy yourself coz at the end of the day, iss who you rp with that makes it fun, nothing else. They aren't even bad people, you could actually have a lot of fun rping alongside them. Well, that's my 2 cents. Should've wrote a damn mission instead, at least I would've got kumi for that.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oof, you hate to see it. I'm not sure what everyone wrote coz, well I'm lazy and cba to read it lol. I see Howard wrote his usual Caliburn length post too ( are you Cali in disguise?! :unsure: ), I definitely didn't read all of it but, I'm certain he made a lot of good points, as he usually does. Dan ( Pervy ) prolly wrote a lot of OCD inducing shit so nah lmao.

Anyway, I get why you're upset, you feel weak and shit compared to the people you've encountered recently but, power has never been a factor when it comes enjoying yourself in the nw. Guys like Howard, Geets, Pyro, Shady, etc, they've not always been strong, it has literally taken them years to attain what they have coz we didn't have it as easy as y'all do when we started this shit. The kumi system was created for that purpose, it was created to level the playing field for people jus starting out, we had to deal with a shit ton of Mods/Admin who absolutely refused to give us permission for any ability, we had to wait patiently and attain it through some tourney/lotto, so as far as I'm concerned, this power gap you're talking bout isn't an issue.

Regarding your other issue, yes, Howard has nuked your clan but, you're treating it like iss the end of the world. You can be a part of his village and still do you own stuff, you're not a princess who's confined to the castle lol, you're free to do whatever you want, Howard isn't gonna stop you from rping, he's one of the guys who encourages people to rp. Also there's something called a coup, if you're unhappy, make it a part of your character's story, like he's getting strong to eventually try and take revenge or whatever lol. Y'all are getting too hung up on this stuff, the nw is an open world, there's hundreds of scenarios you can play out. Jus try to have fun man, people can do a lot of shit to you but, ultimately iss up to you how you enjoy yourself coz at the end of the day, iss who you rp with that makes it fun, nothing else. They aren't even bad people, you could actually have a lot of fun rping alongside them. Well, that's my 2 cents. Should've wrote a damn mission instead, at least I would've got kumi for that.
yo zoracon dont start wall of text with ooof..it brings bad luck..

• Haha
Reactions: RuckenTM

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If you found your post to be constructive, then I am not talking about you. I'm also fairly sure that a single day older doesn't make a whole world of a difference unless they all spent 24hours grinding. I am not trying to state if anyone is right or wrong. Just responding to what I saw. Again, If you found your response helpful, and constructive, I am NOT talking about you.
Thank you for joining my TedTalk
You said people's post were destructive. I was asking how to make sure I wasn't one of them. I joke a lot while making my points. I didn't want that to come off as condescending. Also when I pointed out the difference in clan age it was to show that Hellsing started before my clan or at the same time. My clan has progressed to a village. Sure that 1 day isn't much but it's about what the clans did with the time from that first day until now.

We both had two whole years to expand, grow and play the game. We started at the same time. This is my point when mentioning that. Active members will always end up outpacing inactive members in any system. Two years is a lot of time to build a clan. Enough to get to village hood if done properly. Hellsing wasn't a new clan or an upstart. It had the same time to work out and get swole as my village only it spent its time on the treadmill running in place while my village used the whole gym.

This was why I brought up ways to earn kumi. Explained how I see the game. How I exploited and used systems to grow my clan then my village. That's the WSE in a nutshell. Using the time you have to make what you want. You are supposed to fight other clans, you are supposed to take land, you are supposed to help your allies get stronger. All to make yourself and your allies the biggest threat. We're supposed to be Warring Clans vying for dominance. Like Oda Nobunaga in the Battle of Okehazama when he beat and took in the Matsudaira, Takeda, and Azai clans cementing himself as the most powerful daimyo at the time.

Also, keep in mind I play my character straight up like an Oda Nobunaga type. I have since day one. Check the noticeboard for events like the Razing of Degarashan. The Battle of Shinramoto, the expansion into Tobusekai etc. My character does what he wants when he wants and alters the world how he wants with the ultimate goal of unifying the world into one cohesive entity the way Oda Nobunaga tried to unify Japan. If someone comes along and takes my biography out like the Honno-ji incident so be it. I've played my game had my fun and have ideas for if my character is taken out.

Just my thoughts.​

Last edited:
Reactions: RuckenTM and Vegeta

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I swear those days, we pray someone should come and attack our village so we can start a war.

LOK for no reason, erased my landmark and I'm happy about it cos it gives me reason to hunt him down even if I'm not sure I could beat him.

Then, it would be a privilege to fight someone far stronger than you. They don't do that often you know.

Plan and hunt him(Howard) down. Integrate it with storyboards and its gonna be fun.

About the power stuff, I beat people with freeform and even lower ranked moves. Many people did it so you can do it too. You won't make it fun for yourself when you fear to interact with someone due to their power level.

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Howard doing a bit of ganking I see. Typical horde 😂😂

But the point stands. Its like an MMO. Youre gonna have people that have been playong since the start running around, and it takes time to get to their level. Is it fair to punish them after all the work they put in just because you havent got thete yet?

Reactions: Howard

Anbu Kirito

Veteran
Kin
1,110💸
Kumi
10,495💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay so I'm going to say this, because as somebody who's been around quite a long while (nearly 6 years) but has never achieved any sort of top tier power or abilities until getting even just MS recently, I feel like I have a very valid stance on this that's important for people, especially newer players to see.

Yes, Pervy nuked your clan. Yes, that probably feels shitty. However, this is the NINJA WORLD. It is very clearly supposed to mimic the combat politics of the original franchise, and what's just happened to you, in that regard, while not entirely nice-feeling, is certainly an overall representation of that. You start out weak; that's just how it is. Hell, I'm still weak, look at my win/loss record! Regardless though, something I've always thought of when a larger, more powerful player shows up, is an excuse to grow immensely. In character work is overlooked by too many players and with this resurgence in base activity which your new generation (referring to you @Color_Red ) we finally have a very good opportunity to achieve that legitimate writing quality that people have been looking for.

So when some big-bad comes and nukes you, remember you're entirely capable of spinning that off into a long-running part of your character's backstory. "When *insert character* destroyed *insert character*'s village as a young boy, he developed a long-standing hatred of the man, which has driven him to become stronger in the hopes of one day killing him."

That's about as badass Naruto grim-dark as it gets, guys. The other big issue here is that you feel weak in general when it comes to fights; I mean, Pervy is arguably the most famous player EVER in the history of the base, probably second in actual power only to LoK, Lili in her prime, and MAYBE Akiza back when she was around. Do note, however, that Aki TAUGHT The Pervy Sage and LoK and Lili are from a similarly antique era. Beyond this, the grind is much less difficult now. With a good year of writing, improving upon said writing, and working in-character, I fully believe you'd be on an even playing field with, or if not, at least have a chance against, players like TPS, Hokusai, Skorm, and the whole like.

I'm on your side. We're ALL rooting for you; no oldies have it out for you, no matter who you are. We love this RP and we want you to succeed because when this place booms, it's one of the greatest, most creative and rewarding experiences you'll ever have.

Anyway, that's me.

-Harry.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay so I'm going to say this, because as somebody who's been around quite a long while (nearly 6 years) but has never achieved any sort of top tier power or abilities until getting even just MS recently, I feel like I have a very valid stance on this that's important for people, especially newer players to see.

Yes, Pervy nuked your clan. Yes, that probably feels shitty. However, this is the NINJA WORLD. It is very clearly supposed to mimic the combat politics of the original franchise, and what's just happened to you, in that regard, while not entirely nice-feeling, is certainly an overall representation of that. You start out weak; that's just how it is. Hell, I'm still weak, look at my win/loss record! Regardless though, something I've always thought of when a larger, more powerful player shows up, is an excuse to grow immensely. In character work is overlooked by too many players and with this resurgence in base activity which your new generation (referring to you @Color_Red ) we finally have a very good opportunity to achieve that legitimate writing quality that people have been looking for.

So when some big-bad comes and nukes you, remember you're entirely capable of spinning that off into a long-running part of your character's backstory. "When *insert character* destroyed *insert character*'s village as a young boy, he developed a long-standing hatred of the man, which has driven him to become stronger in the hopes of one day killing him."

That's about as badass Naruto grim-dark as it gets, guys. The other big issue here is that you feel weak in general when it comes to fights; I mean, Pervy is arguably the most famous player EVER in the history of the base, probably second in actual power only to LoK, Lili in her prime, and MAYBE Akiza back when she was around. Do note, however, that Aki TAUGHT The Pervy Sage and LoK and Lili are from a similarly antique era. Beyond this, the grind is much less difficult now. With a good year of writing, improving upon said writing, and working in-character, I fully believe you'd be on an even playing field with, or if not, at least have a chance against, players like TPS, Hokusai, Skorm, and the whole like.

I'm on your side. We're ALL rooting for you; no oldies have it out for you, no matter who you are. We love this RP and we want you to succeed because when this place booms, it's one of the greatest, most creative and rewarding experiences you'll ever have.

Anyway, that's me.

-Harry.
roll me a blunt wit u plz..