Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
2.Yes it was the lame Systems fault.
3.Go look at Hiruzen's whole life span as Hokage and wut happened in konaha during it
2. How exactly?
3. So basically his entire time as Hokage was a failure? Lol

Works fine fore me and u r the one u needs to so Lol
You must be registered for see images
Actually you do, his entire reason for dying was not just because Kushina would be better at taking care of Naruto, he also died to seal the Kyuubi into himself and Naruto.

Danzo and Kagami were also comrades in war so was The uchiha clan with The leaf Village.
Kaguya and Yuki clan with Kiragakure :coffee:
Except the five of them don't have any reason to turn on each other.

The Last person they fought was not from any of those village.
Countries can get dirty very dirty for their intrests.
They r 5 countries whose leaders r just having a summit so that the stability could exist among them
Like i said before, these are just assumptions, unless it legitimately happens, they can be considered at peace.

This must be the biggest joke i have heard in this Forum
and No one is saying Village will be at war.Read my prev post again
Wasn't almost your entire argument based on the fact that the villages are not at peace after i stated they were? What exactly are you trying to imply? The villages are not warring or anything and unless you can factually decline it, they have attained peace.

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tobirama confined them because of their past crimes, he was just doing his job, Danzo was trying to protect the village and Hiruzen was actually trying to defend them, it is only the clans fault. Minato died trying to protect the village, he died a hero.

Did you not see all the kages together as friends? Did you not see the peacefulness and the fact that there was no war? Naruto succeeded in attaining true peace, prove to me how the ninja world is not at peace now.

Wow, look at the little pissed off troll kid getting mad that i soloed you in that other debate, you lack any form of grammar or comprehension period, mad little fap kid? Lol. You ignored my entire post in that thread because i soloed you and you could not counter my post, and now you add salt to the wound by flinging immature insults around like a delusional child. You barely provide any facts or feats whatsoever in your debates and all you do is go around spewing fanboying bullshit and yet you call others trolls Lol. You say that Hinata can't beat Sakura and that SM Naruto can't beat MS Sasuke yet you do nothing to prove yourself right and decide to just leave because you can't counter, you just can't help the fact that i was right and so you start flinging indirect childish insults at me because you can't debate logically without spewing random wank. Learn to debate and then do it, whatever you do is just pure wank which holds no water. You've been soloed so many times and so to make up for it you insult the person who soloed you as if that makes you win the argument. How pathetic.
Naruto said he would need the Kyuubi's chakra to fight Sasuke.

I'n guessing your going to mention how Sasuke took Itachi's eyes.Sasuke said he wants Itachi's eyes.

There's a big difference between NEED and WANT.Naruto clearly said and believed he needed the Kyuubi's chakra to fight Sasuke,while Sasuke wanted Itachi's eyes so he could have more power to beat Naruto with.

Why do you think Hinata can beat Sakura? Hinata has no battle feats,and from what we have seen of her in her two battles we can't put her above Sakura,she was owned by Neji and Pain.She made no sighnificant hits on Neji,not a single hit on Pain and she's shown nothing outstanding outside of battle aswell.

Sakura has.Sakuras been shown to be impressive and have amazing skill in battle and outside of battle.

Here,Naruto and Kakashi are surprised by her strength.

Sakura smashed a bigass boulder ten times everyones size easily.Kakashi knew he could rely on her strength.

She wrecked Sasori's main puppet with a single punch.One which i think he was using for years.

She knocked away one of Sasori's best techniques,and impressed him - Sasori,the man who was behind 3 of the Kazekage's death,who's an S-Class Akatsuki member.

She demolished Sasori's 2nd strongest puppet,the puppet of the 3rd Kazekage who was said to be the strongest,who Sasori kidnapped,killed,and use as a puppet,including his original techniques.

After 3 months of training look at what Tsunade says about Sakura.

She compares her to Shizune who's her fellow skilled Medic Shinobi.

Hashirama said Sakura's raw strength maybe above Tsunade's,and look at what Shizune said about Sakura and herself.

Shizune who Tsunade compared Sakura too was Tsunade's student for years,and she puts Sakura above herself,and notes how she was able to master while she couldn't.

Shizune wasn't able to master it despite being Tsunade's student far longer than Sakura.

At the end of part 1,Shikamaru talks to Tsunade about Medical Ninjas,saying that they should be apart of each teams.Then Tsunade explains how hard it is to become a Medical Ninja,what is required to be one.

Inspired by Naruto,Sakura steps up and decides to work hard so she can become strong and help out.

After Sakura goes to Tsunade and makes a request to he her student,Tsunade tells Sakura about how Kakashi praised her,then she easily accepts Sakura as her apprentice - clearly believing that despite all the hardships of becoming a medical ninja,that Sakura could become one.

Sakura is one of the best Medical Ninjas in the world,the only one above her is Tsunade,who she,by 17 years old has already accomplished most of what she has in her whole life in terms of power - Tsunade,the 53 year Legenary Sanin Hokage.

Sakura's also one of the most physically strongest characters in the world,and is one of the best at Chakra control.

But it's popular to downplay Sakura around here so people either are too dumb to remember what Sakura has done,how skilled she is,or they ignore it and jump on the childish hate bandwagon,"Sakura is fodder" and so on which contradicts the manga.

I'm not done,there's way more examples that i can use of Sakura being very helpful,some of which even i'm not aware of.I've reread alot of the story and just got to part 2 this morning so i'm sure i will come across more.

I remember a few weeks ago you and SSSA were debating on whether Sakura or Hinata was better,and you wanted him to list Sakura's feats.Well i just gave you very good facts.

What are Hinata's feats? What is impressive about her?When has any character ever noted her to be skilled or impressive?

The only time she was noted to be impressive was against Neji,cause she stood up to him despite being no match.That's a courage feat Sakura has those too.

While Naruto,and Sasuke were passed out,Sakura was ready to fight all 3 sound Nins to protect them.Then Lee came and fought then,and after witnessing Lee got owned and knocked out,Sakura bravely stands up and fights back.

Here's another battle feat which leads to an Epic courage feat.

While going up against a Hundred puppets,Sakura throws that whatever it was at Sasori which catches.

Then while it looks like Sasori's defeated,he sneaks up and charges at Chiyo trying to stab her with a sword.

I could go on but i'll stop here.I've given you enough to read.Hey Wade - you've just been solo'd.If you've thought this was something i'll let you know now this is just a drop compared to my Sasuke>Naruto facts - i'm more passionate about that so i ofcourse have alot of content gathered on that which i will share at another time.

Come at me.

BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
2. How exactly?
3. So basically his entire time as Hokage was a failure? Lol
2. Read the manga
3.In Hiruzen's Regime yes becoz he lacks leadership or u can does not wut it takes to be leader of village

Actually you do, his entire reason for dying was not just because Kushina would be better at taking care of Naruto, he also died to seal the Kyuubi into himself and Naruto.
Dead Demon Consuming seal da he used for bolded which means his death

Who got blamed for it The whole Uchiha clan for incident one person whom Minato knew as Uchiha Madara caused
lel on those uchiha's who dumped madara and his warnings

Except the five of them don't have any reason to turn on each other.
Countries self intrest :coffee:

Like i said before, these are just assumptions, unless it legitimately happens, they can be considered at peace.
Bull$#!t assumption
Go read chp 1,2,3. U will call that time peacefull for Ninja world

Wasn't almost your entire argument based on the fact that the villages are not at peace after i stated they were? What exactly are you trying to imply? The villages are not warring or anything and unless you can factually decline it, they have attained peace.
Where did u get dat idea
So u want me to believe on ur assumptions dat i find total Bull$#!t.Well good luk with thiose Bull$#!ts when u keep ignoring dat 5 countries does not mean the whole Ninja world :coffee:

take it easy

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Naruto X Hunter said:

I'n guessing your going to mention how Sasuke took Itachi's eyes.Sasuke said he wants Itachi's eyes.

There's a big difference between NEED and WANT.Naruto clearly said and believed he needed the Kyuubi's chakra to fight Sasuke,while Sasuke wanted Itachi's eyes so he could have more power to beat Naruto with.
Simple logic should say you that half blind Sasuke has no chance against SM Naruto

UzumakiWade

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Except Sasuke NEEDED Itachi's power otherwise he would go blind, it doesn't matter if he said he only wanted it, factually he NEEDED it otherwise he would go blind.

Why do you think Hinata can beat Sakura? Hinata has no battle feats,and from what we have seen of her in her two battles we can't put her above Sakura,she was owned by Neji and Pain.She made no sighnificant hits on Neji,not a single hit on Pain and she's shown nothing outstanding outside of battle aswell.

Sakura has.Sakuras been shown to be impressive and have amazing skill in battle and outside of battle.
When did i ever say i was comparing them power-wise though? Im fully aware Sakura wins in battle, the debate i had against him was character-wise.

Here,Naruto and Kakashi are surprised by her strength.

Sakura smashed a bigass boulder ten times everyones size easily.Kakashi knew he could rely on her strength.

She wrecked Sasori's main puppet with a single punch.One which i think he was using for years.

She knocked away one of Sasori's best techniques,and impressed him - Sasori,the man who was behind 3 of the Kazekage's death,who's an S-Class Akatsuki member.

She demolished Sasori's 2nd strongest puppet,the puppet of the 3rd Kazekage who was said to be the strongest,who Sasori kidnapped,killed,and use as a puppet,including his original techniques.

After 3 months of training look at what Tsunade says about Sakura.

She compares her to Shizune who's her fellow skilled Medic Shinobi.

Hashirama said Sakura's raw strength maybe above Tsunade's,and look at what Shizune said about Sakura and herself.

Shizune who Tsunade compared Sakura too was Tsunade's student for years,and she puts Sakura above herself,and notes how she was able to master while she couldn't.

Shizune wasn't able to master it despite being Tsunade's student far longer than Sakura.

At the end of part 1,Shikamaru talks to Tsunade about Medical Ninjas,saying that they should be apart of each teams.Then Tsunade explains how hard it is to become a Medical Ninja,what is required to be one.

Inspired by Naruto,Sakura steps up and decides to work hard so she can become strong and help out.

After Sakura goes to Tsunade and makes a request to he her student,Tsunade tells Sakura about how Kakashi praised her,then she easily accepts Sakura as her apprentice - clearly believing that despite all the hardships of becoming a medical ninja,that Sakura could become one.

Sakura is one of the best Medical Ninjas in the world,the only one above her is Tsunade,who she,by 17 years old has already accomplished most of what she has in her whole life in terms of power - Tsunade,the 53 year Legenary Sanin Hokage.

Sakura's also one of the most physically strongest characters in the world,and is one of the best at Chakra control.
All irrelevant, i was never comparing them power-wise

But it's popular to downplay Sakura around here so people either are too dumb to remember what Sakura has done,how skilled she is,or they ignore it and jump on the childish hate bandwagon,"Sakura is fodder" and so on which contradicts the manga.

I'm not done,there's way more examples that i can use of Sakura being very helpful,some of which even i'm not aware of.I've reread alot of the story and just got to part 2 this morning so i'm sure i will come across more.
Read what i said above.

I remember a few weeks ago you and SSSA were debating on whether Sakura or Hinata was better,and you wanted him to list Sakura's feats.Well i just gave you very good facts.

What are Hinata's feats? What is impressive about her?When has any character ever noted her to be skilled or impressive?

The only time she was noted to be impressive was against Neji,cause she stood up to him despite being no match.That's a courage feat Sakura has those too.
As much as i would love to solo you by showing you Hinata's feats, i don't have time and its off-topic, if you really want Hinata's feats i can dig quite a lot up, but its like 12 A.M where i live so i'll solo you via VM in the morning.

While Naruto,and Sasuke were passed out,Sakura was ready to fight all 3 sound Nins to protect them.Then Lee came and fought then,and after witnessing Lee got owned and knocked out,Sakura bravely stands up and fights back.

Here's another battle feat which leads to an Epic courage feat.

While going up against a Hundred puppets,Sakura throws that whatever it was at Sasori which catches.

Then while it looks like Sasori's defeated,he sneaks up and charges at Chiyo trying to stab her with a sword.

Don't worry my friend, you will be soloed in time.

I could go on but i'll stop here.I've given you enough to read.Hey Wade - you've just been solo'd.If you've thought this was something i'll let you know now this is just a drop compared to my Sasuke>Naruto facts - i'm more passionate about that so i ofcourse have alot of content gathered on that which i will share at another time.

Come at me.
Sorry to break it to you bro, but you didn't solo shit, 50% of what you posted was irrelevant, don't worry though, i'll be sure to solo you once again tomorrow with Hinata's feats Lol, I'll be excited to read that Sasuke > Naruto post though, probably going to have to solo that later aswell though. :coffee:

UzumakiWade

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
2. Read the manga
3.In Hiruzen's Regime yes becoz he lacks leadership or u can does not wut it takes to be leader of village

2. I suggest you too, your post isn't making much sense, how exactly is the system causing the problem?
3. Okay, Lol.

Dead Demon Consuming seal da he used for bolded which means his death

Who got blamed for it The whole Uchiha clan for incident one person whom Minato knew as Uchiha Madara caused
lel on those uchiha's who dumped madara and his warnings
Minato was never the one who said to confine the uchiha into one corner though.

Countries self intrest :coffee:
So basically your saying they would start war for the lols?

Bull$#!t assumption
Go read chp 1,2,3. U will call that time peacefull for Ninja world
Explain to me how they are not at peace currently then, because i don't see any wars or anything.

W
here did u get dat idea
So u want me to believe on ur assumptions dat i find total Bull$#!t.Well good luk with thiose Bull$#!ts when u keep ignoring dat 5 countries does not mean the whole Ninja world :coffee:
Except the rest of the ninja world is basically featless lol, your assumptions are pretty shitty, so all of a sudden they're going to start war for the sake of being interested? Sure, thats logical. Lol

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Simple logic should say you that half blind Sasuke has no chance against SM Naruto
When was it said Sasuke was going blind? Did Sasuke say,"I'm going blind,i need Itachi's eyes."Did Tobi say,"Sasuke you are going blind,you need Itachi's eyes or you won't be able to see."

That was never said.Infact after Sasuke fought bee he was showing eye problems.

And after some rest he was back in full condition.This time he used his eye more,so he should worse effects but perhaps after some rest he would have recovered.It was never said he would of been blind without Itachi's eyes at that point,and besides if it was Full conditon MS Sasuke Vs Full condition SM Naruto we could say Sasuke would win simply based on the fact that Naruto admitted he would NEED the Kyuubi's chakra to FIGHT Sasuke.

And if we look at things with more depth,then do you really think Sasuke's going to stand there and watch Naruto gather Nature Energy for a minute? And i think it was said Naruto could only use it 5 minutes at a time.

It's not necessary for Sasuke to use MS techniques the whole battle against Naruto.So his chances of winning go up even more with him not feeling the side effects of MS as much.Against Pain,Naruto prepared multiple SM clones before the battle.If he was to run into and fight Sasuke randomly he wouldn't be able to release the clones thus allowing him to use SM multiple times,which brings down his chances of winning.

Brooks

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,504💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Naruto with 28 votes?..lmao!

OT: by this time...it should be obvious to everyone that Sasuke is indeed the best well-written character in the series.

Last edited:

Ababeel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol, people get butthurt because someone does not like their favourites, or like some other characters? XD

How more childish can you get? Lol

anyway, those are the best in my opinion, whether you like it or not, no f*ck is given. Lol

SSStylish

Veteran
Kin
93💸
Kumi
2,560💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol, people get butthurt because someone does not like their favourites, or like some other characters? XD

How more childish can you get? Lol

anyway, those are the best in my opinion, whether you like it or not, no f*ck is given. Lol
The best, as in the best written. You can like them all you want, it's cool man. But basically saying that they are better written is just wrong especially because some of the ones that support Sasuke made very good points to prove it.

Reactions: Natsu Shazneel

Transcendence

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A character changes his actions depending on his mood swings, good character ?
I'd love to see you handle the truth constantly being changed over and over stemming for a traumatic event that has all of your family dying.

Tiers ahead of Madara's character, that's for sure.

Sasuke Sux

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Finally a legit argument that is backed up with valid points and all that from someone who's name is "Sasuke Sux", a username that clearly shows how unbiased the poster is. People should be more like this member.
Finally, a comment from someone who is not being sarcastic, and is not painfully bias.

Status
Not open for further replies.