Is Sasuke still the strongest character?

Nick01

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
14,923💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
LMFAO you’re right, there is a reason why he’s the meeting place of all 9 bijuu and that’s because he befriended them and then they all lent him portions of their individual chakra. However, that’s not something that only he can accomplish, idk what makes you think that he’s unique.
He's the only one to accomplish such a thing. Then there's the fact that he's the Child of Prophecy, the one to bring the Bijuu together. Sounds unique to me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also, Sasuke only channeled their chakra into his Susano’o because of plot armor, there’s literally nothing you can provide that says that he couldn’t have made himself the vessel.

:lmao:
:lmao: XD Plot armor??
The reason he made his PS the vessel is because he can't make himself the vessel.
Are you forgetting the whole Sasuke = Eyes and Naruto = Body notion?
Definitely no plot armor there.

He's reaching badly,
Hilarious coming from you. :lol

inexperienced Sasuke channelled a fraction of Bijuu chakra (the size of his PS) which was the size of 50% Kurama Ava.
Because his inferior body couldn't contain such massive chakra.

On the otherhand Naruto who was the pseudo 10 tails host gathered all the nature energy (10 tails chakra) on the planet,
Proof of the Bold?
I'm pretty sure he gathered the NE of the surrounding area.

used two jutsu fueled by it, with an elemental advantage and used all his chakra jist to match it.
That was the point, Naruto fought to match not to win nor kill, while Sasuke fought to win and kill.

Sasuke can do a lot more if he wants to
That goes both ways, especially in favor of Naruto. Hell Sasuke can't replicate his strongest jutsu(IA), meanwhile Naruto can and on a greater scale.

plot shiled protects Naruto from getting violated badly.
Post this in the correct section(fanfic) next time.

Plot shield/Naruto's mercy kept Sasuke alive throughout the Manga and even helped him in Vote 1 and Vote 2.
If Naruto wanted it, he would've absolutely destroyed Sasuke in their last fight. :sigar:

Naruto cannot even be the jinchuuriki of juubi. Sad. :lol
Enough with your fanfic.

Reactions: LightSo6p

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
816💸
Kumi
406💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He's the only one to accomplish such a thing. Then there's the fact that he's the Child of Prophecy, the one to bring the Bijuu together. Sounds unique to me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The reason he made his PS the vessel is because he can't make himself the vessel.
Are you forgetting the whole Sasuke = Eyes and Naruto = Body notion?
Definitely no plot armor there.

Proof of the Bold?

That was the point, Naruto fought to match not to win nor kill, while Sasuke fought to win and kill.

That goes both ways, especially in favor of Naruto. Hell Sasuke can't replicate his strongest jutsu(IA), meanwhile Naruto can and on a greater scale.

Plot shield/Naruto's mercy kept Sasuke alive throughout the Manga and even helped him in Vote 1 and Vote 2.
If Naruto wanted it, he would've absolutely destroyed Sasuke in their last fight. :sigar:

Enough with your fanfic.
So Naruto = juubi now?:lol

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

No the reason was because he planned on killing the tailed beasts if he became their vessel he'dhave to kill himself.

[QUITE]Are you forgetting the whole Sasuke = Eyes and Naruto = Body notion?
Definitely no plot armor there. [/QUOTE]

It was never said for Naruto and Sasuke, neither was it ever said Naruto had a strong body or the Sage's body.

No son it was because he was planning on killing the tailed beasts.

Proof of the Bold?
You must be registered for see images
You being sure means nothing. If it was just area energy it wouldn't have taken till the evening to regenerate and then Kurama was only able to gather a little bit. Which was sapped by Sasuke and Kurama was forced to give him what was left of his own.

No you're missing the point that's all Naruto could do with all the natural energy(10 tails) on the planet. In otherwords Sasuke could've still offes him but he didn't use much of the chakra of the tailed beasts.

IA can be done at anytime it's power may vary depending on Sasuke's mood heck he could just preta Naruto's chakra and fuel it.

Post this in the correct section next time.

Plot shield/Naruto's mercy kept Naruto alive throughout the Manga and even helped him in Vote 1 and Vote 2.
If Sasuke wanted it, he would've absolutely destroyed Naruto in their last fight. :sigar:

Enough with your truthfic.
:wut: I'm reading a lot of excuses and I thank you for acknowledging the truth.:sigar:

Nick01

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
14,923💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
LMFAO so just because he’s the only one to have done it thus far, it automatically means that’s he’s the only that can do it?
What? You that disappointed that your precious Sasuke is incapable of doing it?

That’s literally your logic. Hagoromo was the only one that had awakened the Rinnegan for a while too but then Madara showed up, then Sasuke. Then Momoshiki. /YourArgument
Twisting things now are we? :lmao:
Was Hagoromo prophesied in regards to the Rinnegan? Or Madara? Or Sasuke? Or Momoshiki? /Fail.
Terrible example btw.

@Bold: Lmfao you denying plot armor already proves your desperation and negation of logic. :lmao:
And the reach continues. XD
All you're doing is bringing excuses as to why things didn't go the way you'd like. That my friend is indeed desperation and negation of logic. :th:

Are you forgetting that Sasuke, like Madara, has “The Body” as part of them now? Via Hashirama’s DNA :Sparks:
Sasuke and Madara still = The eyes, a piece/s of tissue isn't changing that. :hint:

Take that seat and Sasuke solos.
Nah, but rest assured that Naruto wrecks. :win:

No the reason was because he planned on killing the tailed beasts if he became their vessel he'dhave to kill himself.
Sasuke wasn't going for being a Jin. He extracted chakra from them and since his body wouldn't be able to take it, he used his PS as a vessel. You'd have a point if he simply took the entirety of the 9 Bijuu and put them in his Susanoo.

It was never said for Naruto and Sasuke, neither was it ever said Naruto had a strong body or the Sage's body.
So you're saying Sasuke ≠ Eyes then? :lol

No son it was because he was planning on killing the tailed beasts.
Okay? What does that have to do with what I said?
He collected chakra from all 9 Bijuu's, but since his body couldn't contain it, he resorted to using his PS as the vessel.

You being sure means nothing.
Yet here you are making statements that the NE gathered is equivalent to the Juubi. No where in that scan does it say that he gather the entire planets NE. :lmao:

At least I'm being honest, whereas your bias has consumed you.

If it was just area energy it wouldn't have taken till the evening to regenerate and then Kurama was only able to gather a little bit. Which was sapped by Sasuke and Kurama was forced to give him what was left of his own.
The only time NE was gathered was at that point of the big clash. There was no attempt in gathering more NE afterwards. So I don't where you're getting this whole thing of regenerating more NE. Kurama's own reserves were exhausted, so it wasn't NE that was regenerated but some of Kurama's chakra.

No you're missing the point that's all Naruto could do with all the natural energy(10 tails) on the planet.
Still no proof of the bold. Just you yearning for things to be that way. lol

In otherwords Sasuke could've still offes him but he didn't use much of the chakra of the tailed beasts.
Eh not really. Sasuke tried and failed.

He definitely used quite a bit of the Bijuu's chakra to power his most powerful attack ever.(IA)

IA can be done at anytime it's power may vary depending on Sasuke's mood
Lmao, No. It's power is dependent on Sasuke's reserves, not mood. Without the Bijuus, his IA will never be as strong as it was in Vote 2. While Naruto is more than capable of creating something even greater.

heck he could just preta Naruto's chakra and fuel it.
He can try. But FK solos. ;)

Enough with your fanfic.
:score: I'm reading a lot of facts and I thank you for acknowledging the truth.:sigar:
Of course. :win:

UnderTheRedHood

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=21766405" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-21766405">Nick01 said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> What? You that disappointed that your precious Sasuke is incapable of doing it? </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>If someone like Obito who barely even control one poor Rinnegan without consuming him and almost lost him self because of the power became JuubiJinchuriki and Sasuke who have Sharinnnegan even better version of Rinnegan and wield its power isnt able to do it? That logic</div>

Nick01

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
14,923💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Its true. Only Rinnegan wielders have ever become Jinchuuriki. Hold onto that fanfic though. :lol
"Only Rinnegan wielders have ever become Jinchuuriki" :lmao:

But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you mean't JJ.

Being a Rinnegan wielder isn't a prerequisite to being a JJ. All you would need is the 9 Bijuu + Gedo Statue.
Now tell me, if Naruto had access to those two things would it be possible for him to be a JJ?
If yes, then what you've said before is in fact fanfic. :lol

If someone like Obito who barely even control one poor Rinnegan without consuming him and almost lost him self because of the power became JuubiJinchuriki and Sasuke who have Sharinnnegan even better version of Rinnegan and wield its power isnt able to do it? That logic
What do you mean?
Obito nor Sasuke can do what Naruto did with the Bijuus. Naruto has the Bijuus support, they do not.
Their only hope would be to become JJ's.

UnderTheRedHood

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=21766931" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-21766931">Nick01 said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> What do you mean?<br /> Obito nor Sasuke can do what Naruto did with the Bijuus. Naruto has the Bijuus support, they do not.<br /> Their only hope would be to become JJ's. </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>What i mean is that if Obito was able to become JJ i see no reason why Sasuke isnt capable of - if thats what were you talking about up there</div>

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
816💸
Kumi
406💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Only Rinnegan wielders have ever become Jinchuuriki" :lmao:

But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you mean't JJ.

Being a Rinnegan wielder isn't a prerequisite to being a JJ. All you would need is the 9 Bijuu + Gedo Statue.
Now tell me, if Naruto had access to those two things would it be possible for him to be a JJ?
If yes, then what you've said before is in fact fanfic. :lol

What do you mean?
Obito nor Sasuke can do what Naruto did with the Bijuus. Naruto has the Bijuus support, they do not.
Their only hope would be to become JJ's.
Rinnegan is a prerequisite. We cant control the Juubi without the Rinnegan. Even controlling the Gedo Mazo require senju and uchiha powers. Gedo is a mere shell of Juubi. Yes yours is fanfic. :lol

Nick01

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
14,923💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Rinnegan is a prerequisite.
Prove it. Otherwise this goes along with the rest of your fanfic.

We cant control the Juubi without the Rinnegan. Even controlling the Gedo Mazo require senju and uchiha powers. Gedo is a mere shell of Juubi. Yes yours is fanfic. :lol
Rinnegan? lmao
That's not what Madara nor BZ used. They had to be linked. What happened once the link got severed? They had no control over the Juubi even with the Rinnegan.

Like I said before, enough with your fanfics. :lol

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
816💸
Kumi
406💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Prove it. Otherwise this goes along with the rest of your fanfic.

Rinnegan? lmao
That's not what Madara nor BZ used. They had to be linked. What happened once the link got severed? They had no control over the Juubi even with the Rinnegan.

Like I said before, enough with your fanfics. :lol
Wow your logic is so funny. :lol

You believe Danzo can become Jubi Jinchuuriki? Because he has Senju and Uchiha powers and he was planning to control Kyuubi? :lol

To control Juubi we need a strong will and if we dont have that will we must get it from somewhere. Rinnegan improves our willpower and lets us control the Juubi.

Nick01

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
14,923💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wow your logic is so funny. :lol
My logic is solid, unlike yours.

You believe Danzo can become Jubi Jinchuuriki? Because he has Senju and Uchiha powers and he was planning to control Kyuubi? :lol
Just because he was planning on controlling the Kyuubi doesn't mean he aimed to be JJ, but he could if he had the 9 Bijuu and the Gedo Statue, however I don't know if his will is strong enough to not lose control. :hint:

To control Juubi we need a strong will and if we dont have that will we must get it from somewhere. Rinnegan improves our willpower and lets us control the Juubi.
Everyone has a measure of will, if the will isn't strong enough, you'll lose yourself to the Juubi, just like Obito almost did. The Rinnegan has nothing to do with will power, that's just more fanfic from you. :lol

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
816💸
Kumi
406💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My logic is solid, unlike yours.

Just because he was planning on controlling the Kyuubi doesn't mean he aimed to be JJ, but he could if he had the 9 Bijuu and the Gedo Statue, however I don't know if his will is strong enough to not lose control. :hint:

Everyone has a measure of will, if the will isn't strong enough, you'll lose yourself to the Juubi, just like Obito almost did. The Rinnegan has nothing to do with will power, that's just more fanfic from you. :lol
Yet obito couldnt control the Rinnegan and couldnt control the jubi coincidently. Obito had Senju powers which increases lifeforce and strengthens our will and the sharingan which can cannonically enter the Kyuubi dimension forcefully. He still needed Rinnegan. Rinnegan is a source of willpower because senju tissues arent enough.

To be linked to gedo we need senju and uchiha powers and to control it properly. Gedo is a mere shell. So what would the full Jubi require? :lol

Juubito went mindless because of his lack of control over the Rinnegan which lead to lack of control over Jubi.

Danzo could control the Jubi if he could control the kyuubi with both of the clan powers in him and a strong enough will as per your logic.:lol

Nick01

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
14,923💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yet obito couldnt control the Rinnegan and couldnt control the jubi coincidently.
Controlling the Rinnegan isn't the same as maintaining control as a JJ.

Obito had Senju powers which increases lifeforce and strengthens our will
@Bold Stop it with your fanfics. It does nothing in terms of will. Where do you even get that from? :lmao:

and the sharingan which can cannonically enter the Kyuubi dimension forcefully.
When? When Naruto wasn't even close to being a perfect jin? :lol

He still needed Rinnegan.
For what? Definitely not to control the Juubi, that's for sure.

Rinnegan is a source of willpower because senju tissues arent enough.
No, no it's not. :lol

To be linked to gedo we need senju and uchiha powers and to control it properly.
Where is that stated? No where is it stated nor mentioned that the Rinnegan is used to control the Juubi or that it is a source of willpower.
Only Hashi cells is mentioned in regards to the link.

But maybe you could be right that both powers are needed to control the Juubi itself via link, but it's a different story once you've become it's Jin. To maintain control as a JJ, you need outstanding willpower, something Senju/Uchiha powers don't grant.

Gedo is a mere shell. So what would the full Jubi require? :lol
Gedo Statue is a vessel. It's the Ten-Tails' husk. It requires the 9 Bijuu. :hint:

Juubito went mindless because of his lack of control over the Rinnegan which lead to lack of control over Jubi.
Lmfao. Wrong again. It had nothing to do with the Rinnegan nor were there any signs pointing to such a thing. It was all about his willpower not being enough to maintain control over the Juubi, but he ended up pulling himself together and got control.

Danzo could control the Jubi if he could control the kyuubi with both of the clan powers in him and a strong enough will as per your logic.:lol
Controlling Juubi>>>>>>>>>>Controlling Kyuubi.
To maintain control as a JJ, you need outstanding willpower, something both of the clan powers don't grant. :sigar: