Is Sasuke still the strongest character?

Nick01

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
14,923💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm not watching the new anime just curious if Sasuke is still the strongest so far.
So far? Good one. XD
While the villains were around, he was never the strongest. Once they were no more, he still wasn't, considering Naruto was still around.

If you mean does he use any of his jutsu? No he doesnt, however he's still the current strongest even though he mainly focuses on Ameno and Kenjutsu combos.
Nice fanfic.

He has the most potential because he can learn RSM and even summon Gedo statue for his aid.
But as of now he and Naruto are probably less powerful than Ootsutsuki tiers.
No he can't. lol

Sasuke is strongest.
More fanfic. As long as Naruto is around, he isn't.

Yeah, pretty much. Sasuke is still the strongest shinobi there is.
Not quite. Naruto is still superior, sorry to say.

To fanfics? Okay then.

What are you talking about?
He was never been the strongest character and will never be.:|
/Thread. :sigar:

RinneBlitz

Veteran
Kin
68💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rinne! Haven't seen you for a long time.
You're still rocking that katherine ava I see.
Yeah, I'm not that active anymore since the main manga ended. And given the new one's monthly release, there's no new content to chat about. Sadly, I'm not that into both Naruto and TVD anymore. The fact that I'm not even watching The Originals anymore means I've moved on, something I thought was going to be so hard back in the days. =D

SZiaee

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No he can't. lol
Gedo Statue ?
Gedo statue was sealed in the main dimension .... Sasuke can go to that dimension and summon it (just like how Madara summoned the statue from the Moon ) and then use his dimension travel ability to come back . Your problem ?
RSM ? Even Kabuto and Jiraiya could learn SM ... It would be too easy for Sasuke to learn it .... And he already has Rikudou Chakra . That would make RSM :sigar:
Your problem ?

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gedo Statue ?
Gedo statue was sealed in the main dimension .... Sasuke can go to that dimension and summon it (just like how Madara summoned the statue from the Moon ) and then use his dimension travel ability to come back . Your problem ?
RSM ? Even Kabuto and Jiraiya could learn SM ... It would be too easy for Sasuke to learn it .... And he already has Rikudou Chakra . That would make RSM :sigar:
Your problem ?
Lmfao you pretty much crucified him. :win:

Nick01

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
14,923💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Gedo Statue ?
No problem.
But would he risk it? BZ is there too after all. Plus the Gedo Statue on it's own isn't much.

Your problem ?
No problem, although you're completely incorrect. The only way he could achieve something similar to that of Naruto is by becoming a JJ.
Also.
You must be registered for see images

Thank you and Naruto wrecks. :sigar:

Lmfao you pretty much crucified him. :win:
Yeah, no not really. :hint:

It was a nice try though. :win:

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No problem.
But would he risk it? BZ is there too after all. Plus the Gedo Statue on it's own isn't much.

No problem, although you're completely incorrect. The only way he could achieve something similar to that of Naruto is by becoming a JJ.
Also.

Yeah, no not really. :hint:

It was a nice try though. :win:
@Bold: The Gedo Statue reabsorbing the tailed beats and becoming it’s jinchuriki = Something Sasuke can do. SO6P > RSM, especially with the Rinnegan added. Sasuke solos.

SZiaee

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No problem.
Gedo statue saved Madara from death for a long long time . I’m not saying it grants immortality .
It isn’t much ? Nagato defeated Hanzo and his army only using Gedo statue if I remember correctly . (Hanzo was challenging all Sannin together)
BZ? How about using a CT on him and sealing him alone ?:sigar:
Never said he could become like Naruto ... I said he can achieve RSM . Not to mention RSM users have ability to use TSB and the ability to fly . Also he can absorb NE so he will have access to a great chakra source which is Sasuke’s biggest weakness right now . And his moves become even better cause he can sense danger like Naruto does .
Also.

That translation is kinda vague tho .
“A divine state is gifted(to Naruto) from the ancestor of ninja(Hagoromo) that uses the principle of all creation to command all things in nature .”
What is @bold “that” reffering to ? Divine state or Ancestor of ninja (Hagoromo)?
It has 2 meanings :
1- The divine state has the ability to command all things .
2- The one who gave this ability to Naruto (Hagoromo) had the ability to command all things .
Prove that the second one is incorrect and I’ll accept what you said .

Last edited:
Reactions: minamoto

Nick01

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
14,923💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Bold: The Gedo Statue reabsorbing the tailed beats and becoming it’s jinchuriki = Something Sasuke can do. SO6P > RSM, especially with the Rinnegan added. Sasuke solos.
Becoming the full jin of all the tailed beasts = Something Naruto can do. Sasuke needs the Gedo Statue for that.
And even still Naruto wouldn't allow Sasuke to do the Bold.

SO6P > RSM > Rinnegan.

Naruto wrecks.

Gedo statue saved Madara from death for a long long time . I’m not saying it grants immortality .
It isn’t much ? Nagato defeated Hanzo and his army only using Gedo statue if I remember correctly . (Hanzo was challenging all Sannin together)
It has it's uses, but by itself compared to what it is with the tailed beasts, it's not much.

BZ? How about using a CT on him and sealing him alone ?:sigar:
That could work, but he's gonna need to get to him before he merges with the land itself. :hint:

Never said he could become like Naruto ... I said he can achieve RSM . Not to mention RSM users have ability to use TSB and the ability to fly . Also he can absorb NE so he will have access to a great chakra source which is Sasuke’s biggest weakness right now . And his moves become even better cause he can sense danger like Naruto does .
It won't be the same RSM that Naruto possesses.
Sasuke already has Rikudo Chakra and sure he can learn SM. But that doesn't equate to the same type of RSM that Naruto utilizes nor will Sasuke reach Naruto's level of mastery regarding it.

That translation is kinda vague tho .
“A divine state is gifted(to Naruto) from the ancestor of ninja(Hagoromo) that uses the principle of all creation to command all things in nature .”
What is @bold “that” reffering to ? Divine state or Ancestor of ninja (Hagoromo)?
It has 2 meanings :
1- The divine state has the ability to command all things .
2- The one who gave this ability to Naruto (Hagoromo) had the ability to command all things .
Prove that the second one is incorrect and I’ll accept what you said .
Hagoromo gifted Sasuke his Rinnegan and gifted Naruto RSM.

RSM isn't something Sasuke can simply attain. :sigar:

SZiaee

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It has it's uses, but by itself compared to what it is with the tailed beasts, it's not much.

That could work, but he's gonna need to get to him before he merges with the land itself. :hint:

Sasuke already has Rikudo Chakra and sure he can learn SM. But that doesn't equate to the same type of RSM that Naruto utilizes nor will Sasuke reach Naruto's level of mastery regarding it.

So, I guess we agree on Gedo statue. It isn't much, but still stronger than Sasuke's summonings. So it would be an improvement.
Sasuke, after learning SM, would become RSM user. A weaker version of the RSM Naruto posseses but still RSM + Rinnegan +EMS would be hax. So I think we can agree on RSM too.
Note that I am talking about his potential not possibilities.
Have a nice day :win:

Last edited:

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Becoming the full jin of all the tailed beasts = Something Naruto can do. Sasuke needs the Gedo Statue for that.
And even still Naruto wouldn't allow Sasuke to do the Bold.

SO6P > RSM > Rinnegan.

Naruto wrecks.

Wrong! Naruto can’t become the “full jinchuriki of all of the tailed beasts” without the Gedo Mezo Because Naruto only had small portions of the beasts individual chakras, not the full beasts. The Gedo statue by itself has power therefore, it amplifies the power of the Bijuu received which obviously shits on RSM. Nothing says that Sasuke can’t do what Naruto did with the tailed beasts.

Sasuke solos.

Nick01

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
14,923💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So, I guess we agree on Gedo statue. It isn't much, but still stronger than Sasuke's summonings. So it would be an improvement.
Sasuke, after learning SM, would become RSM user. A weaker version of the RSM Naruto posseses but still RSM + Rinnegan +EMS would be hax. So I think we can agree on RSM too.
Note that I am talking about his potential not possibilities.
I still wouldn't call it RSM, like what Naruto has. It's just SM adding to what Sasuke already possesses.

Have a nice day :win:
You too. :hs:

Wrong! Naruto can’t become the “full jinchuriki of all of the tailed beasts” without the Gedo Mezo Because Naruto only had small portions of the beasts individual chakras, not the full beasts.
There's a reason Naruto is the meeting place of all 9 Bijuu. Naruto is technically a walking Gedo Statue. He's never shown to have trouble housing more chakra than he's used to. Meanwhile Sasuke resorted to using his PS as a vessel.

The Gedo statue by itself has power therefore, it amplifies the power of the Bijuu received which obviously shits on RSM.
Sure if it has the entirety of all 9 Bijuu. Btw it also shits on the Rinnegan. :hint:

Nothing says that Sasuke can’t do what Naruto did with the tailed beasts.

Sasuke solos.
Who is on good terms with the Tailed beasts again?
Oh yeah Naruto. :lol

Naruto wrecks.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I still wouldn't call it RSM, like what Naruto has. It's just SM adding to what Sasuke already possesses.

You too. :hs:

There's a reason Naruto is the meeting place of all 9 Bijuu. Naruto is technically a walking Gedo Statue. He's never shown to have trouble housing more chakra than he's used to. Meanwhile Sasuke resorted to using his PS as a vessel.

Sure if it has the entirety of all 9 Bijuu. Btw it also shits on the Rinnegan. :hint:

Who is on good terms with the Tailed beasts again?
Oh yeah Naruto. :lol

Naruto wrecks.
LMFAO you’re right, there is a reason why he’s the meeting place of all 9 bijuu and that’s because he befriended them and then they all lent him portions of their individual chakra. However, that’s not something that only he can accomplish, idk what makes you think that he’s unique. Also, Sasuke only channeled their chakra into his Susano’o because of plot armor, there’s literally nothing you can provide that says that he couldn’t have made himself the vessel.

:lmao:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LMFAO you’re right, there is a reason why he’s the meeting place of all 9 bijuu and that’s because he befriended them and then they all lent him portions of their individual chakra. However, that’s not something that only he can accomplish, idk what makes you think that he’s unique. Also, Sasuke only channeled their chakra into his Susano’o because of plot armor, there’s literally nothing you can provide that says that he couldn’t have made himself the vessel.

:lmao:
He's reaching badly, inexperienced Sasuke channelled a fraction of Bijuu chakra (the size of his PS) which was the size of 50% Kurama Ava. On the otherhand Naruto who was the pseudo 10 tails host gathered all the nature energy (10 tails chakra) on the planet, used two jutsu fueled by it, with an elemental advantage and used all his chakra jist to match it. Sasuke can do a lot more if he wants to plot shiled protects Naruto from getting violated badly.