Berner

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Himawari. Straight away? Let's just say equals. After a few years, definitely Naruto via multi shadow clone training
here I go again sitting myself up but once again your wrong

clones haven't worked on sasuke since part 1 and your talking about clones now that he could literally kill them all with a chidori variant. and you wonder why I call you a troll smfh

ot- im surprised you took SM and kubbi from naruto most people just love to take sharagin from sasuke like it isn't his birthright KKG. still without kubbi or SM and even if sasuke didn't have his eye abilities he still owns naruto unless he is blind then its a tie

Math42

Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In that case, Sasuke.

Both are almost equal in ninjutsu with Sasuke being just slightly superior. Sasuke is superior in intelligence, taijutsu, kenjutsu and shurikenjutsu. No one has genjutsu though. And Sasuke also has greater strength and speed than non-SM Naruto.
So I think Sasuke wins easily and by a lot.

It's pretty much useless against top tiers. Sasuke can simply fodderize it with Chidori Nagashi.

And BTW, Naruto without Sage Mode can't use Frog Kata.
Thank you, but Naruto and Sasuke can potentially utilize genjutsu(the latter even sans Sharingan), because Jiraiya once stated that one must possess a high level of intellect to utilize genjutsu.

Berner

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Try reading my posts properly before you eat a bowl of alphabet spaghetti and shit it out into an argument. You're either trolling or just acting full-blown retarded. I can never figure which. Hoping for trolling. You can't call me wrong and get your 'your' & 'you're' mixed up, ffs. How am I supposed to take that seriously?. He'd hardly be multi shadow clone training while fighting. L2 comprehend. Do you even know what I'm refering to? FRS training. 100X the exp anyone else can get at one time.

I said they were equals but given years of prep Naruto's growth spurt wouldn't be possible to catch up to.

"Unless he's blind, then it's a die" if you're serious...you poor soul..
translation nothing.

you said clones would do sasuke, I said that isn't true as someone else did and posted scan

then your response is a bunch of pms with absolutely no main topic. and you still wonder why I call you a troll

ot- chidori nagsaki > clones without sm or kubbi it comes down to basic skills and by logic sasuke wins

Yes he is given his responsibilities, position, and power. Not to mention his wealth and influence on the world.

due to PNJ

yes your right but sasuke is better than naruto in every single way. even a better father, naruto own son saw sasuke as his true father and teacher

Blackzoro

Veteran
Kin
74💸
Kumi
63💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In that case, Sasuke.

Both are almost equal in ninjutsu with Sasuke being just slightly superior. Sasuke is superior in intelligence, taijutsu, kenjutsu and shurikenjutsu. No one has genjutsu though. And Sasuke also has greater strength and speed than non-SM Naruto.
So I think Sasuke wins easily and by a lot.

It's pretty much useless against top tiers. Sasuke can simply fodderize it with Chidori Nagashi.

And BTW, Naruto without Sage Mode can't use Frog Kata.
Show me a scan of sasuke using taijutsu while using chidori nagashi at the same time.Naruto already took chidori nagashi in base and got up SM durability >>>> that. He already tanked chidori too. He'll either stand there to use chidori nagashi if not he tries to engage in taijutsu battle Frog kata one shots him.He cant see ghost punch he wont know what hit him he'll end up just like those dead pain bodies. And naruto hasnt even use Frog kata ever since pain show me where he used it against a top tier and it was useless. Its even funny how regular SM has more strenght feats than RSM. And ofc he cant use Frog kata without SM whoever said he could lmao? He still has the same score in taijutsu like sasuke in the databook 3.5.

Last edited:

Pukkake Pokayo

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=19774430" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-19774430">Berner said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> translation nothing.<br /> <br /> you said clones would do sasuke, I said that isn't true as someone else did and posted scan<br /> <br /> <br /> then your response is a bunch of pms with absolutely no main topic. and you still wonder why I call you a troll<br /> <br /> <br /> ot- chidori nagsaki &gt; clones without sm or kubbi it comes down to basic skills and by logic sasuke wins<br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> due to PNJ<br /> <br /> yes your right but sasuke is better than naruto in every single way. even a better father, naruto own son saw sasuke as his true father and teacher </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>I never said clones would do Sasuke lmao that's yaoi m8. L2 English.<br /> <br /> Either take English classes or stop trolling and saying I'm saying stuff that I'm not. My reply could not be more on topic. Stop lying for 5 seconds plz &amp; tnx. No argument so you make up arguments for me that you think you can counter. Need to bottle up your arguments and call it weaksauce, son.</div>