DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I apologize; I should have stated my words properly.
No, regarding who is superior in ninjutsu, intelligence, taijutsu, Genjutsu, as well as who would prevail in a duel.
Sasuke is superor 3 out of the 4 and tie in the other... Sasuke close the gap to much in the areas where Naruto had the advantage and Naruto didn't do the same to Sasuke.. Personally Sasuke can't lose..

SIR UZMAKIMADARA

Elite
Kin
32💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In simple words, Base naruto vs Base Sasuke?

Naruto merks.

How?
A guy ,who won in VOTE 2 even with all nerfs, will win again.

Sasuke without sharingan against naruto is as good as a blind guy against lion.

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol Sasuke crush Naruto in Ninjutsu

Ninjutsu = Sasuke
Genjutsu = Sasuke
Taijutsu = tie
Speed = tie
Intelligence = Sasuke
Strength =Naruto
Chakra = Naruto
Seals = Sasuke
No he doesn't.

Sasuke just has arguably better if not equal chakra control. His ninjutsu isn't better.

Don't mistake his Dojutsu for his Ninjutsu.

SIR UZMAKIMADARA

Elite
Kin
32💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

No he doesn't.

Sasuke just has arguably better if not equal chakra control. His ninjutsu isn't better.

It is already started that chidori can't be used without sharingan.I don't think sasuke would be able to see anything properly without his doujutsus active

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

No he doesn't.

What is amaterasu, Susanoo, Ameno, six path jutsu? All ninjutsu.. So you shouldn't think just because a jutsu comes from a dojutsu its not a ninjutsu.

Math42

Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In simple words, Base naruto vs Base Sasuke?

Naruto merks.

How?
A guy ,who won in VOTE 2 even with all nerfs, will win again.

Sasuke without sharingan against naruto is as good as a blind guy against lion.
Please elucidate upon how Sasuke was not weakened as much as Naruto.

Furthermore, Naruto merely prevailed because he regained consciousness prior to Sasuke and he prevented his revolution from occurring.

The Demon Hawk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Naruto is purged of Sage Mode and the Tailed Beasts and Sasuke is purged of his Sharingan and Rinnegan, then who is stronger?
In that case, Sasuke.

I apologize; I should have stated my words properly.
No, regarding who is superior in ninjutsu, intelligence, taijutsu, Genjutsu, as well as who would prevail in a duel.
Both are almost equal in ninjutsu with Sasuke being just slightly superior. Sasuke is superior in intelligence, taijutsu, kenjutsu and shurikenjutsu. No one has genjutsu though. And Sasuke also has greater strength and speed than non-SM Naruto.
So I think Sasuke wins easily and by a lot.

Frog kata says hi
It's pretty much useless against top tiers. Sasuke can simply fodderize it with Chidori Nagashi.

And BTW, Naruto without Sage Mode can't use Frog Kata.

Last edited:

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Both are almost equal in ninjutsu. Sasuke is superior in intelligence and taijutsu. No one has genjutsu though. And Sasuke also has greater strength and speed than non-SM Naruto.
So I think Sasuke wins.

It's pretty much useless against top tiers. Sasuke can simply fodderize it with Chidori Nagashi.

And BTW, Naruto without Sage Mode can't use Frog Kata.
Since when does Chidori Nagashi destroy NE?

What is amaterasu, Susanoo, Ameno, six path jutsu? All ninjutsu.. So you shouldn't think just because a jutsu comes from a dojutsu its not a ninjutsu.
It still doesn't amount to Naruto's ninjutsu.

He'd have to have the bijuu and RSM to be above Naruto in ninjutsu.

The Demon Hawk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since when does Chidori Nagashi destroy NE?
Chidori Nagashi counters Frog Kata, not NE itself. Sasuke will paralyze Naruto by large electric shocks if Naruto tries to use Frog Kata by coming close. It doesn't directly destroy it, but indirectly, it fodderizes Frog Kata.

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chidori Nagashi counters Frog Kata, not NE itself. Sasuke will paralyze Naruto by large electric shocks if Naruto tries to use Frog Kata by coming close. It doesn't directly destroy it, but indirectly, it fodderizes Frog Kata.
Frog Kata has insane range and with Shadow clones and RSM being able to tank Chidori. Nagashi won't do jack to him