Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He was keeping up with Madara just as fine as Naruto did.
But even if Sasuke was, he wasn't that much inferior to cloaked Naruto since in base both were equal during vote2. And if Sasuke wasn't that much inferior to cloaked Naruto he would have outright stomped base Naruto
Except he wasn't. :lol. Like I said, there is no panel you or anyone could bring that'd prove that Sasuke was physically keeping up with RSM Naruto. The Kaguya fight clearly shows that Naruto's physical abilities>>Sasuke's so I have no idea why you are trying to argue in the first place.

And the rest is irrelevant because Adult Naruto and Adult Sasuke=/=Kid Naruto and Kid Sasuke. Their feats from the Manga are irrelevant. Movie shows that Sasuke=RSM Naruto in Shunshin, Running, Combat speed and strength.

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Except he wasn't. :lol. Like I said, there is no panel you or anyone could bring that'd prove that Sasuke was physically keeping up with RSM Naruto. The Kaguya fight clearly shows that Naruto's physical abilities>>Sasuke's so I have no idea why you are trying to argue in the first place.

And the rest is irrelevant because Adult Naruto and Adult Sasuke=/=Kid Naruto and Kid Sasuke. Their feats from the Manga are irrelevant. Movie shows that Sasuke=RSM Naruto in Shunshin, Running, Combat speed and strength.
He maybe thinking of EMS Sasuke keeping up with KCM Naruto

BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
^^^lel this troll who was crying after his bull$#!t fapfics failed in Naruto Vs Sasuke is back :lol

well was bound to happen as he is a Minatroll fanboy

The Demon Hawk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The problem with this is even without Kurama Naruto can still use
hundreds of shadow clones. There's no way in hell Sasuke can fight
them off without sharingan's precog.

To top things off Sasuke's signature move is heavily reliant on his sharingan,
or else he'd be unable to react to enemy counters when he's diving in.

Sasuke loses a lot of things without sharingan.
Who said Sasuke needs to fight those clones with taijutsu? Simply Fire and Lightning attacks powered by Rikodou chakra will be more than enough. And if he has to use taijutsu, then remember that Rikodou chakra Sasuke has strength, speed and durability just slightly less than Naruto in his RSM form. Base Naruto will be a piece of cake to handle.

Don't forget Kirin
Not that necessary actually.

Kirin GG.
Base Naruto doesn't have speed to avoid that. U_U
Assuming Saucekay can manage to cut distance
between themselves.
I don't think Kirin is required for Base Naruto, even if he has Rikodou chakra. Rikodou chakra Sasuke can take on him easily. He has the strength, speed and durability close to (not equal to) RSM Naruto, and greater than Base Naruto.

Lmao did you really say chidori nagashi? That attack that naruto took on in base and got up like a few second later? This is SM naruto with durability speed precog strenght and Frog kata to throw ghost punches and you are saying chidori nagashi counters lmao? And thats like only if sasuke has lightning on him while fighting chidori nagashi is a stand still technique. I refuse to believe that you think chidori nagashi would do anything to SM naruto when he fell in rock spikes without even feeling a thing. Use a better counter
Firstly, SM is not allowed for Naruto, but I'll still allow SM for your sake (I keep mentioning this just to show you that I'm being lenient with you and I have more power in this argument).

Yes, I said Chidori Nagashi.
1. The attack Naruto took was only of minor duration, if Sasuke kept it up longer, he'd have paralyzed Naruto.
2. I never said anything about Naruto dying or being killed. I simply said Chidori Nagashi will be more than an effective counter for Frog Kata.
3. Rikodou chakra Chidori Nagashi >>>>> Chidori Nagashi. Naruto ain't tanking that.

Frog Kata is crap, as I already indicated. It as useless by default, plus Rikodou chakra Sasuke has extreme durability for that fodder attack.

No Sharingan means no chidori, which is the only threatening technique in Sasuke's arsenal. Base Sasuke gets steamrolled by Naruto.
No Sharingan =/= No Chidori. Sasuke can use Chidori without Sharingan since he's now proficient in its usage. Plus, none of the Chidori variants require Sharingan.

@bold LOL. Are you serious? You must be out of your mind to believe that.
Base Sasuke has Rikodou chakra which means he has strength and speed close to RSM Naruto. Plus, his ninjutsu is WAY stronger than regular chakra. All Chidori and variants will be 5-10x stronger. Naruto also has Rikodou chakra but its power only activates truly when in RSM. Base Naruto is fodder compared to Base Sasuke.

but can he actually use it on an opponent that wants to kill him? He tried chidori on Naruto without Sharingan and Naruto sent him flying.
WTF? That wasn't the reason Naruto sent him flying. Sasuke's power and ability to maintain were dimming, that's why his control was losing. This has nothing to do with Sharingan.

Do you guys even know what role Sharingan plays to complement Chidori? Cuz you seem to be pulling stuff out of your ass on this one.

Last edited:

Blackzoro

Veteran
Kin
74💸
Kumi
63💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who said Sasuke needs to fight those clones with taijutsu? Simply Fire and Lightning attacks powered by Rikodou chakra will be more than enough. And if he has to use taijutsu, then remember that Rikodou chakra Sasuke has strength, speed and durability just slightly less than Naruto in his RSM form. Base Naruto will be a piece of cake to handle.

Not that necessary actually.

I don't think Kirin is required for Base Naruto, even if he has Rikodou chakra. Rikodou chakra Sasuke can take on him easily. He has the strength, speed and durability close to (not equal to) RSM Naruto, and greater than Base Naruto.

Firstly, SM is not allowed for Naruto, but I'll still allow SM for your sake (I keep mentioning this just to show you that I'm being lenient with you and I have more power in this argument).

Yes, I said Chidori Nagashi.
1. The attack Naruto took was only of minor duration, if Sasuke kept it up longer, he'd have paralyzed Naruto.
2. I never said anything about Naruto dying or being killed. I simply said Chidori Nagashi will be more than an effective counter for Frog Kata.
3. Rikodou chakra Chidori Nagashi >>>>> Chidori Nagashi. Naruto ain't tanking that.

Frog Kata is crap, as I already indicated. It as useless by default, plus Rikodou chakra Sasuke has extreme durability for that fodder attack.

No Sharingan =/= No Chidori. Sasuke can use Chidori without Sharingan since he's now proficient in its usage. Plus, none of the Chidori variants require Sharingan.

@bold LOL. Are you serious? You must be out of your mind to believe that.
Base Sasuke has Rikodou chakra which means he has strength and speed close to RSM Naruto. Plus, his ninjutsu is WAY stronger than regular chakra. All Chidori and variants will be 5-10x stronger. Naruto also has Rikodou chakra but its power only activates truly when in RSM. Base Naruto is fodder compared to Base Sasuke.

WTF? That wasn't the reason Naruto sent him flying. Sasuke's power and ability to maintain were dimming, that's why his control was losing. This has nothing to do with Sharingan.

Do you guys even know what role Sharingan plays to complement Chidori? Cuz you seem to be pulling stuff out of your ass on this one.
Lmao its funny u said rikudo nagashi as if sasuke is the only one who has rikudo chakra. Naruto also has rikudo chakra

Pukkake Pokayo

<div class="bbWrapper">This shit still going? This thread tho...It's too hot. (Hot dayum). Call the police and a fireman!<br /> <br /> Nawh but Naruto still shits via multi-shadow clone training his whole life. Odama rasengan &gt; chidori. (Not that Sasuke can even use it properly without sharingan. So what else we got? Summons? Snakes won't even obey Sasuke without sharingan. He can still spit out a new body a few times though like Oro. Meanwhile Naruto gets full access to his summons and synchronized jutsu that comes with them. Sasuke has his wires but they never work on Naruto. Fireball jutsu won't even hit.</div>

Blackzoro

Veteran
Kin
74💸
Kumi
63💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, Naruto has Rikodou chakra. But it comes on par with Sasuke's Rikodou chakra when it is combined with Senjutsu, which Naruto can't use.
Where tf did u get that from. They both have rikudo chakra naruto has rikudo chakra along with rikudo senjutsu just like sasuke has rikudo chakra with rinnegan. It doesnt come combined with anything its just inside them like that they dont have normal chakra no more. If it really is the case u say it is show me proof or scan where its stated or else thats just made up stuff

DHOH

Elite
Kin
886💸
Kumi
425💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Where tf did u get that from. They both have rikudo chakra naruto has rikudo chakra along with rikudo senjutsu just like sasuke has rikudo chakra with rinnegan. It doesnt come combined with anything its just inside them like that they dont have normal chakra no more. If it really is the case u say it is show me proof or scan where its stated or else thats just made up stuff
The movie proved it.. Rinnengan doesn't Make Sasuke physically stronger like it does for RSM, which Sasuke was on par with.

Blackzoro

Veteran
Kin
74💸
Kumi
63💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The movie proved it.. Rinnengan doesn't Make Sasuke physically stronger like it does for RSM, which Sasuke was on par with.
What are u talking about did i say anything like eye technique enhancing physical strenght? We are discussing that they both have rikudo chakra

The Demon Hawk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually, it's more like this...

Naruto's power source = Six Paths Yang chakra combined with Senjutsu
Sasuke's power source = Six Paths Yin chakra
(Both are supposed to be equal as shown with their various jutsu clashes)

Naruto's power = Six Paths Sage Mode
Sasuke's power = Rinnegan
(Both are around equal)

So you see, Naruto's power and power source both are linked with Senjutsu. His power is Six Paths Senjutsu matching Sasuke's Rinnegan, but Senjutsu also enhances his Six Paths Yang chakra i.e power source, to match Sasuke's power source (Six Paths Yin chakra). That's what makes them equal. Sasuke's power and power source are not linked together, though they are obviously reliant on each other. So if Senjutsu empowers chakra, then logically, Naruto's Rikodou chakra will be inferior to Sasuke's without Senjutsu empowerment.

To make it more easy, let's see it numerically (the figures are just supposed)...

Naruto's Rikodou chakra empowered with Senjutsu = 50% (30% Rikodou chakra, 20% Senjutsu empowerment)
Naruto's Six Paths Sage Mode = 50%

Sasuke's Rikodou chakra = 50%
Sasuke's Rinnegan = 50%

As you can see Naruto's Six Paths Senjutsu constitutes of 70% of Naruto's powers. His Six Paths Sage Mode by Senjutsu is on par with Rinnegan, but additionally Rikodou Senjutsu also empowers his chakra to match Sasuke's Rikodou chakra. That's exactly how and why they're equal. Him not having Sage Mode will leave him with only 30% power. Whereas Sasuke without Rinnegan comes in at 50% power.

Blackzoro

Veteran
Kin
74💸
Kumi
63💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually, it's more like this...

Naruto's power source = Six Paths Yang chakra combined with Senjutsu
Sasuke's power source = Six Paths Yin chakra
(Both are supposed to be equal as shown with their various jutsu clashes)

Naruto's power = Six Paths Sage Mode
Sasuke's power = Rinnegan
(Both are around equal)

So you see, Naruto's power and power source both are linked with Senjutsu. His power is Six Paths Senjutsu matching Sasuke's Rinnegan, but Senjutsu also enhances his Six Paths Yang chakra i.e power source, to match Sasuke's power source (Six Paths Yin chakra). That's what makes them equal. Sasuke's power and power source are not linked together, though they are obviously reliant on each other. So if Senjutsu empowers chakra, then logically, Naruto's Rikodou chakra will be inferior to Sasuke's without Senjutsu empowerment.

To make it more easy, let's see it numerically (the figures are just supposed)...

Naruto's Rikodou chakra empowered with Senjutsu = 50% (30% Rikodou chakra, 20% Senjutsu empowerment)
Naruto's Six Paths Sage Mode = 50%

Sasuke's Rikodou chakra = 50%
Sasuke's Rinnegan = 50%

As you can see Naruto's Six Paths Senjutsu constitutes of 70% of Naruto's powers. His Six Paths Sage Mode by Senjutsu is on par with Rinnegan, but additionally Rikodou Senjutsu also empowers his chakra to match Sasuke's Rikodou chakra. That's exactly how and why they're equal. Him not having Sage Mode will leave him with only 30% power. Whereas Sasuke without Rinnegan comes in at 50% power.
Lmao wtf where do u get this from sasuke rikudo chakra is 50 percent and sasuke rinnegan is 50 percent?