Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yep kinda like that, i personally think kakashi is more fitted for the job since he's more experienced as shikamaru, and has almost the same thinking skills shikamaru does so, he should get the job in case he's not dead, and tsunade sama is, honestly i want things to keep goin on the same direction, tsunade is well fitted for the job
I too kinda want Tsunade to live...Like u said, she fits the job perfectly ,but she need to have stronger shinobi to defend the village since she's no match for the real strong of this world... She need people like naruto and sasuke...

Issu

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've read this theory that ends in two ways.

1.) Yes, he will become hokage later on in the manga.

2.) Naruto refuses the title of Hokage and travels as Jiraiya did. He would give protection when needed.

I'm not saying this is my prediction, just something I liked when I read it.

Last edited:

Alucard

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've read this theory that ends in two ways.

1.) Yes, he will become hokage later on in the manga.

2.) Naruto refuses the title of Hokage and travels as Jiraiya did. He would give protection when needed.

I'm not saying this is my prediction, just something I liked when I read it.
i go for the ideia:

naruto is hokage but gives that papers things for iruka or sakura and he goes to the battlefield, missions, wars, helping people etc, isnt the type of naruto to be sitted on the desk with papers in front of him.

tristan

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
6th hokage - kakashi
7th hokage - naruto with his wife sakura...
having an affair with his secretary, hinata...
last but not the least with his bed-mate priestess shion...

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i dont think he will become hokage right now, but i can see the two prominent theories ive been reading on this thread both becoming true but more like this: i see naruto defeatin god realm and then deciding to leave the village not only in search of sasuke but also bcause he sees the danger his presence brings the village, while travelling he meets killerbee who teaches him how to control the kyuubi, they then team up to defeat madara and nagato, killerbee might live or die, and then naruto fights sasuke and wins, then he becomes hokage....wat do u guys think?

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i dont think he will become hokage right now, but i can see the two prominent theories ive been reading on this thread both becoming true but more like this: i see naruto defeatin god realm and then deciding to leave the village not only in search of sasuke but also bcause he sees the danger his presence brings the village, while travelling he meets killerbee who teaches him how to control the kyuubi, they then team up to defeat madara and nagato, killerbee might live or die, and then naruto fights sasuke and wins, then he becomes hokage....wat do u guys think?
Yeah that's a very good theory, i like it a lot.
and all of his senseis end up either in the hospital or in a coffin >.<
but yeah, i don't wanna see him Hokage with Madara and Sasuke still out there, he should beat them and then take the Hokage's seat ^^

Nickville17

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah that's a very good theory, i like it a lot.
and all of his senseis end up either in the hospital or in a coffin >.<
but yeah, i don't wanna see him Hokage with Madara and Sasuke still out there, he should beat them and then take the Hokage's seat ^^
Yeah, I'll have 2 agree wit u. Being Hokage means take a lot risk and sacrifice 2 do so.

Johnny Boy

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The way I see it is that

1. Naruto is going to become Hokage
or
2. he is going to decline the job just as Jiraiya. (just as Issu said...I think.)​

Why?

Here are my two reason:

1) because Naruto is the main character and blah blah blah. He gets to fulfill his dream and there is a big cliche ending.

2) because Naruto is going to mature (even more) and believe he is not fit for Hokage or doesn't want to deal with the trouble, blah blah blah. He gets respect as a Konoha Nin, gets the girl of his dreams, and bing bam boom there is a cliche ending.