Is naruto gonna be hokage or not?!

simione

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he will be .. but not now.. thing is if he becomes hokage he will not have time for trainings , also he cant go out the town to fins sasuke and the manga will become something really bad... so he will at the end of the manga... to the ones who said he will die.. thats a good idea, but remember the thing that naruto always said "i ll never go back on my words", so that cant happen

Izuna Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
he will be .. but not now.. thing is if he becomes hokage he will not have time for trainings , also he cant go out the town to fins sasuke and the manga will become something really bad... so he will at the end of the manga... to the ones who said he will die.. thats a good idea, but remember the thing that naruto always said "i ll never go back on my words", so that cant happen
lol so basically ur saying that because naruto said: I never go back on my word, he'll let the village be destroyed? A good hokage has to make good decision, and saving the village is certainly the top priority!

xerious

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
to tell you the truth if i were i was Naruto i would never want to be hokage. I mean you have to help all the villagers, be all stressed out over random ninjas. I would rather be like Jiraiya and just travel around and play w/ girls.:D:D:D:D:D
Haha, i Jiraya's life alreaday YAY!!! hahahaha

Well i think he will go finish his deal with sasuke and akatsuki, then he'll be hokage all he wants

platinum69

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hope once he is really old...

because I want him sent out on missions and protect the village from outside... not stuck inside eating ramine and doing paper work...

You must be registered for see images

kankuro16

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well i think after he fights pein he has to fight sasuke then he finds some way that sasuke can rule the hidden leaf together then it will end but thats just me

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think that so too! I've once posted my prediction of the future, and naruto die protecting the village before being hokage, but will still have his face on the kage mountain, and will be considered the greatest ninja to ever come out of the leaf village.
That would be a sick ending and would fit like a glove in the manga.

well strength wise yeah but politically for Konoha I'd choose Neji or Sakura
To answer what someone said about Naruto?s promise to end the Neji?s tradition of having two houses (lower and higher), one solution would be that on his deathbed, Naruto would give the title to Neji.

I hate all goody goody endings.

Lol.

Izuna Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That would be a sick ending and would fit like a glove in the manga.

To answer what someone said about Naruto?s promise to end the Neji?s tradition of having two houses (lower and higher), one solution would be that on his deathbed, Naruto would give the title to Neji.

I hate all goody goody endings.

Lol.
I really don't see neji becoming hokage...