0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
why?

By the way sasuke08 congrat on ur 3100 post, ur now a kage level!:D

naruto isn't smart he rushes into battle without thinking and with the kyuubi he might lose control if he sees a friend die like when he and sasuke fought haku and he thought sasuke died. And as for Neji, he's the successor of the Hyuuga clan and the only 1 of Naruto's class to go Jounin level he would have my vote :D. as for sakura she had training from a Hokage so she would be a good kage too especially since she's passed Tsunade's Medical techniques.

Izuna Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
naruto isn't smart he rushes into battle without thinking and with the kyuubi he might lose control if he sees a friend die like when he and sasuke fought haku and he thought sasuke died. And as for Neji, he's the successor of the Hyuuga clan and the only 1 of Naruto's class to go Jounin level he would have my vote :D. as for sakura she had training from a Hokage so she would be a good kage too especially since she's passed Tsunade's Medical techniques.
First the naruto ur talking about is dead and gone, just look how he react seeing konoha destroyed, and kakashi dead ( he think so) ! He can now control his emetion, which was basically his biggest flaw.

Has for neji, he's the copy of Danzo, he doesn't make compromise, it's black or it's white. Just think back at the chunin exam. Has for sakura I hate her, and I don't want the 3 ( sasuke, naruto, sakura) to follow the exact same path has their master.

Axle

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
that's only 1 time and konoha needs him to be like that all the time not to mention Neji has changed sure he's boring but he does care about people around him and as for Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke they're already like the original Sanin Naruto is a great shinobi like Jiraiya who couldn't bring sasuke back when they faught because he loved sasuke too much to really hurt him like Jiraiya and Orochimaru, and sakura is out of the way like Tsunade. But Itachi changed sasuke when he died killing the snakeness in him so he could like madara said be like a hawk. So if you count out Neji then Sakura would be it for sure and Shikamaru after the performance against Hidan should move to Jounin rank not anbu yet

Izuna Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
that's only 1 time and konoha needs him to be like that all the time not to mention Neji has changed sure he's boring but he does care about people around him and as for Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke they're already like the original Sanin Naruto is a great shinobi like Jiraiya who couldn't bring sasuke back when they faught because he loved sasuke too much to really hurt him like Jiraiya and Orochimaru, and sakura is out of the way like Tsunade. But Itachi changed sasuke when he died killing the snakeness in him so he could like madara said be like a hawk. So if you count out Neji then Sakura would be it for sure and Shikamaru after the performance against Hidan should move to Jounin rank not anbu yet
The only part I disagree is when u say that they already are like the 3 sannin.

If naruto doesn't bring back sasuke and doesn't become hokage, then what's the point of this damn manga! To show how u can fail in life?

lol anyway they still have a lot of time to change, J-man was like 50...

Axle

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
sasuke will never comeback I hate saying this but he'll die when he kills madara atleast that's my guess

Naruto after defeating Pein will get recognized by everyone and say he doesn't need to be kage anymore. Then I thnk he will travel the world training his toad abilities

Izuna Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
sasuke will never comeback I hate saying this but he'll die when he kills madara atleast that's my guess

Naruto after defeating Pein will get recognized by everyone and say he doesn't need to be kage anymore. Then I thnk he will travel the world training his toad abilities
look exactly like J-man to me... I really dislike this idea... But it's ur opinion.

xerious

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Nah,,, then it would be to much bull***t for that mather, he's becoming hokage, and sasuke will come back, sorry to disagree with u there

Izuna Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
nah i think kakashi will be next hokage then naruto
there's a big debate over that look:

*approximation*

person that think naruto won't be the next hokage: 80%

in those person people thinking that kakashi will become the next(if not dead):60-75%

and also in those person, those who believe it's gonna be shikamaru: 24-39%

...I've also seen someone saying that neji would be the next: 1%

and those that believe naruto will be the next: 20%

are my approximation good?

xerious

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
there's a big debate over that look:

*approximation*

person that think naruto won't be the next hokage: 80%

in those person people thinking that kakashi will become the next(if not dead):60-75%

and also in those person, those who believe it's gonna be shikamaru: 24-39%

...I've also seen someone saying that neji would be the next: 1%

and those that believe naruto will be the next: 20%

are my approximation good?
Yep kinda like that, i personally think kakashi is more fitted for the job since he's more experienced as shikamaru, and has almost the same thinking skills shikamaru does so, he should get the job in case he's not dead, and tsunade sama is, honestly i want things to keep goin on the same direction, tsunade is well fitted for the job

Axle

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
the only reason he wanted to become hokage was for people to acknowlegde him, but if he defeats pein infront of everyone then he is acknowledged so why become hokage?