[Question] is luffy >>> rest of supernovas?

Dannie

/
Immortal
Kin
1,640💸
Kumi
35💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Luffy is stronger than Law, his reaction speed is far superior to Law's and his haki is better as well. If Law teleports Luffy and tries to hit him, Luffy will just evade it with his observation haki, or in the beginning, Luffy will just blitz Law in G4. Law is not reacting to Luffy in G4.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What? How so?

Are you seriously trying to tell me a guy who wasn't on Doflamingos level is better than the guy who was smacking and blitzing around Doflamingo?

I think its the other way around.

Luffy is about to engage a Yonko FM in battle and people see that and try to downplay Luffy to below Laws level? When will people learn?
All that smacking and blitzing would've resulted in Luffy's death.

He smacked and blitzed an already injured Doflamingo and it still wasn't enough.

Luffy had to get saved by an entire island full of people.

If Doffy fought Luffy 1v1 full health Luffy would've never won.

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
love cook is making assumption drake grew at same rate as luffy which is bs. luffy train with pk first mate Rayleigh everyday drake carry on with adventure he hiding behind kaido for safety while luffy train his ass off luffy have best haki out of supernova this is fact

luffy >>>> drake
Law didnt have any of this training and he grew just as much as luffy (as well as zoro and sanji)

loj

from the east blue
Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What? How so?

Are you seriously trying to tell me a guy who wasn't on Doflamingos level is better than the guy who was smacking and blitzing around Doflamingo?

I think its the other way around.

Luffy is about to engage a Yonko FM in battle and people see that and try to downplay Luffy to below Laws level? When will people learn?
Just 'cause he didn't beat Doffy doesn't mean he is not strong...Enel didn't defeat Luffy so what? Is Enel not strong? It just happened that Luffy's DF was too strong against Doffy.

Law can cut through anything with his DF...if Luffy goes G4 he is too big of a target...and Law can stall Luffy out with his DF lel...tell me how Luffy resists Law's GK? Doffy resisted it just 'cause he has the ability to regenerate himself...Luffy doesn't have that ability.

So there's no way in hell Luffy>>Law.And for once Law is too smart for Luffy battle wise.He isn't as reckless as Luffy is...and don't get me started on Luffy vs Doffy...Luffy needed bloody 10 min break to defeat Doffy...Doffy isn't weaker than Luffy lel so Luffy isn't stronger than Doffy either.

Last edited: