• Poll closed .

uzmarvel

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Come on guys. Kakashi can't be with him forever. How many times already he trained Naruto. Killerbee can be a good choice, but Kyuubi can't be. Coz, if Kyuubi is ready to let him control, then it means he is already in Naruto's control.

Vexanthrope

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Hi Everyone.
own way(may be we'll see one in the next mangas, but still it looks like sort of Rasenshurinken, anyway).
It looks nothing like the rasenshuriken, if you look closely you will notice the "bamboo" is cut in a straight line from where naruto is standing.
(like some "giant lazar" beam cut them) ;)

naruto will train by himself in sagemode.

leafeater

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I agree, Pa frog will probably be teaching him for a while, and he's Naruto's best teacher at the moment. He probably has centuries of experience, and there is plenty more to teach Naruto including jutsu.

I also agree now that I think about it, that it's not Rasenshuriken since the cuts were clean and not craters.

I am not sure that the 9 tails wouldn't try to trick Naruto if he was teaching him. I think that the 9 tails will be more cooperative the more Naruto doesn't need him. Therefor, counterintuitively, Naruto may be able to harness more of the 9 tails power by tightening the seal, at least for now.

uzmarvel

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I still don't think Naruto is going to ally himself with the fox. It doesn't seem like a good idea and I stand firm with my belief that he'll end up facing off against the fox eventually.
Why should he? Minato didn't want this. He wanted his son to be a hero who protects everyone. Killerbee can be example for Naruto for learning how to control. I am sure, if Naruto gets very powerful, Kyuubi has no chance but to say Ok to cooperate with him.

If we pay attention, Kyuubi is loosing his pace and aggressiveness as time goes forward. I mean he is likely to calm down and admit that Naruto is not the Naruto who was begging for Chakra like before.

Don't you think we are almost in the last era of Naruto series. Because, it won't get any interesting if Naruto becomes adult. Either he will become Hokage or get pissed of this boring/unfaithful life [Sasuke's gone/Sakura's gone/Everyone's gone] and become pervert like Jiraiya :).

YellowFlash622

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Naruto already has a new teacher.....
he just got that sage frog guy.....
Yeah, but his training is basically complete.

Also, the fox is supposed to be pure evil. We don't know much about the other bijuus but supposedly the fox is the most evil and powerful of them all. My question is, how is Naruto supposed to be the main good guy if he has this demon living in him? Maybe he does do his whole naruto thing and turn the fox to his side but it seems counter productive to what he's all about.

uzmarvel

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Yeah, but his training is basically complete.

Also, the fox is supposed to be pure evil. We don't know much about the other bijuus but supposedly the fox is the most evil and powerful of them all. My question is, how is Naruto supposed to be the main good guy if he has this demon living in him? Maybe he does do his whole naruto thing and turn the fox to his side but it seems counter productive to what he's all about.
8-tail's is a good pet :). 9-tail was under Madara's genjutsu, or was more like pet to him. Who thought Zabuza will turn a good guy in the end. All of it, because of Naruto of course.

Sasuke Uzumaki

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I don't think he will have more teachers after Pa toad... Or at least, I wouldn't like him to, because I believe he needs to be left alone to practice his new jutsu or any technique he develops, or even how to use the kyubii.

After all, he's trying to develop something while he hides, so he seems to need some freedom.

SuSaNo

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i think naruto will have another teacher only if his mothers still alive because she may know some of his fathers justus and may have some of her own
she can teach him water jutsu. water elemt is the second element he is going to get. look at it kakashi or yamato said he was the only one to help sasuke. sasuke has fire and lightening. naruto can cancel lightening with the wind and with water if he gets it can put out the fire.

uzmarvel

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
she can teach him water jutsu. water elemt is the second element he is going to get. look at it kakashi or yamato said he was the only one to help sasuke. sasuke has fire and lightening. naruto can cancel lightening with the wind and with water if he gets it can put out the fire.
Yeah, I agree with u, but she is not alive anymore, I guess. But it will take the hell of manga for naruto to get water jutsu and definitely Kishi needs to figure out more villains for that. That would be third BIG villain:
1. Orochimaru
2. Akatsuki
3. Upcoming

But he can think sth with Madara maybe. But I don't think Sasuke will return so easily after all Pein stuff ends. He remains as rival to Naruto. It would be pointless if Sasuke returns, what do u think?

At last, he can learn water jutsu from others like Tenzo or Kakashi, its not necessary to be his mother.

jawey24

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I think there will be one more person to train Naruto but I think it's gonna happen after Naruto beats Pain, like Naruto then would learn that Madara and Sasuke are still stonger than him and then Naruto will say "OMG I trained so hard all the time and Sasuke and Madara gained power only because of their eyes", I must plucke those eyes out!" and then bang a plucke master Itachi comes from death in his memory teach Naruto how to plucke eyes :D , seriously I think he still needs anther people if he wants to learn 4th jutsus
r u saying that after naruto beats Pain he still wont be stronger than sasuke, lol u gtta be kid'n me man. If he beats Pain, Naruto's only challenge would be Mandara. Naruto needs a teacher who can help him control the 9 tails. i think this where the Jinjuruki of the 8 tails comes into play, as he demonstrated how well his manipulation of the beast is so advanced. If Naruto were to get another teacher it should be him.

Cash

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Naruto inherited the Key Scroll from Jiraiya. He has not been given it yet. I'm assuming the Sage Training was ONLY because it was Jiraiya's last wish, for Naruto to get that scroll. But the Frogs want to make sure he has the power to control it. Pa Toad even said that Sagemode combined with the 9-Tails chakara, his ability to recover will be VERY fast.

So. He'll be with Pa toad for a while.

jawey24

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
He'll train on his own, it's about time he became independant
And according to some interview Naruto's two year training made him a lot stronger than Sasuke. He lost that one time becuase of all the damage from the Kyuubi.
Naruto did not loose at the valley of the end, his intentions from the very begining of their fight in konoha was to scratch sasuke's head protector. Sasuke told him he couldnt do it but he proved him wrong at the end. If u look back at their fight scenes in konoha, when both of them were about to use chidori and rasingan on each other and were stoped by kakashi, the rasingan created more damage than chidori. Lets say Naruto intentionally used the rasingan to harm sasuke it would have seriously injured him leadin to his death but Naruto would never kill his best friend.

uzmarvel

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
So, I guess the last thing for Naruto to do some training will be obtaining that scroll left by 4th to control Kyuubi. Let's leave him for a while. I think all of us would be surprised when we see him showing his new jutsus in the fight against Pain or anybody else in the upcoming chapters. When we are convinced with that, I am sure u will agree with on these isues. It's time for him to show what he learned during three years, it is time for him to get serious.

And also, I think he will grown up when he gets rid of bringing back Sasuke. That still looks ridiculous to me. What do you think, would you do that if you were Naruto to bring back Sasuke who WILLINGLY left village to avenge. Sorry guys, he is not saving Sasuke anymore.

Naruto wanted to save Sasuke, he didn't want Oro take his body. So, it's gone. He shouldn't worry about that anymore. The only thing Kishi keeping Naruto like that is to keep Naruto in rivalry to grow up faster than others. So, Konoha is being invaded, there's no time to think about Sasuke, and Naruto should worry about his village, his friends, his people and get rid of enemies.