Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hi Everyone.

Just thinking.

Naruto trained so hard till now learning jutsus from different people. He trained with Kakashi, Jiraiya, Toads, Yamato, etc. Who else left for him to train with.

I guess nobody. I am just wondering. Is it time for Naruto to get really serious and train by his own, learn what his dad has left. Because, till now, he learned everything from others. He didn't really created new jutsu on his own way(may be we'll see one in the next mangas, but still it looks like sort of Rasenshurinken, anyway).

Comparing with Sasuke, he is still far behind. He should develop himself and go after his dad's path. Learn what his dad knew and create his own way of jutsus, like Kirin of Sasuke, Chidori of Kakashi, Rasengan of 4th. Every single famous characters have original jutsus. I know, he made his Rasenshurinken original, but still it basicly belongs to his father. At least, idea belonged to 4th. Also, almost everyone here considers Rasenshurinken as higher level of Rasengan, don't you?

Thread like this might be already posted, sorry for that if I doubled it.

I just wanna know what you think about it.

~KRF~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think there will be one more person to train Naruto but I think it's gonna happen after Naruto beats Pain, like Naruto then would learn that Madara and Sasuke are still stonger than him and then Naruto will say "OMG I trained so hard all the time and Sasuke and Madara gained power only because of their eyes", I must plucke those eyes out!" and then bang a plucke master Itachi comes from death in his memory teach Naruto how to plucke eyes :D , seriously I think he still needs anther people if he wants to learn 4th jutsus

TC9tails

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hm....i think now since jiraiya has sent the key frog to naruto naruto will open it and learn stuff and train harder or sumthin, if anyone were to train him now its either fukasaku
or kakashi

soaddragonx1

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hm....i think now since jiraiya has sent the key frog to naruto naruto will open it and learn stuff and train harder or sumthin, if anyone were to train him now its either fukasaku
or kakashi
That's what i was thinking that fukasku is still around and he can still probably teach naruto a lot more jutsu's... maybe ones that maybe some that jiraiya already did during the show or even some that are new to us

minato4th

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think naruto will have hiss seal opened and will learn how to control the fox and master that jutsu jiraiya was talking about. besides that i think for now on naruto is going to be doin his training solo. he is no longer in my opinion need any heavy amounts of teaching from kakashi or anyone else

sandshark

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He'll train on his own, it's about time he became independant
And according to some interview Naruto's two year training made him a lot stronger than Sasuke. He lost that one time becuase of all the damage from the Kyuubi.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
kakashi will continue to train him untill he has mastered what i think will be his second element. water. kakashi is great at it. i can't see any other person teaching him water element techniques.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he'll be able to trap entire squads with that water bubble trap jutsu( think zabuza vs. kakashi) and slice em in half with a second set of bushins performing a wind element jutsu. :kakashi:

9tailsSage

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
people are always mad because naruto always makes up grades to his rasengan and it is cheating because it was his fathers and say sasuke makes his own but almost all of sasuke's move are based on the chidori which is kakashi's move so sasuke is cheating as well:naruto:

NarutoWind

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First off, it is the other way around-Sasuke has some catching up to do on Naruto. The only reason that it may seem like Sasuke is stronger than Naruto is because Sasuke has had like 3 more battles shown than Naruto, therefore showing almost all his jutsu. I am sure Naruto has more jutsu from his training with Jiraiya, it has not had the opportunity to be shown.
Also, if Naruto makes peace with him, he has the greatest teacher of all, the Kyuubi.

uzmarvel

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hi guys, don't get me wrong, but I don't hate Naruto. He is my fav. Didn't you notice when he met Sasuke with Team 7(along with Yamato, Sai). Plz, admit that Sasuke is smarter and faster. But, I really hope Naruto gets better than him and kicks Sasukes ass.

And please don't mention courage. There were both cases when both of them were coward and also brave. On the top of these all, that was history. We are talking about current case and future.

We will see how Kishi suprises us, sorry if I stated sth wrong.

KASTAWAY

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He will have a teacher

NARUTO WILL START TO BE MORE INDEPENDENT, BUT HE HAS A LOT TO LEARN STILL, HE IS JUST A KID . A VERY POWERFUL KID BUT A KID TO SAY THE LEAST.

THE TOADS HAVE THE MOST TO TEACH HIM RIGHT NOW, BUT THE 9 TAILS HAS SOME SECRETS TO TEACH AS WELL.

I ALSO THINK HE HAS WATER ELEMENT AS WELL BECAUSE HE IS THE OPPOSITE OF Sasuke.
SASUKE HAS LIGHTNING AND FIRE
NARUTO WIND AND WATER BUT THE 9 TAILS HAS FIRE AND AT LEAST ON MORE SO NARUTO WILL HAVE AT THE LEAST 4 ELEMENTS

YellowFlash622

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, but in the form of something Yondaime left behind. No one alive can teach him anything else as he has basically learned all he can (Kishi has these guys set up in Tiers, Kakashi learned from Minato who Learned from Jiraiya who learned from the Toads and 3rd so there are really no further tiers to go after Fukusaku).

Ace

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto's the best thing Konoha has going for them right now, so I don't think there's anyone stronger than him. No one needs to train him as of now.