Retsu

Elite
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He can burst open gates which causes a shockwave so the Kamuo will most likely be interrupted because Kakashi would stagger and couldn't focus on the Kamui. Also I never saw him sending something of relevant size to the other dimension without time to knead the needed chakra.
precisely, ppl think he can instantly snipe but he takes time to knead chakra to do so.

Denzel Washington

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He can burst open gates which causes a shockwave so the Kamuo will most likely be interrupted because Kakashi would stagger and couldn't focus on the Kamui.
Scans of Gai's gates creating shockwaves that knock people back.

Also I never saw him sending something of relevant size to the other dimension without time to knead the needed chakra.
You must be registered for see images

He doesn't. Here he Kamui two susano'o arrows fired point blank at him while his MS wasn't even activated yet.

slaton02

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly is doubtful Kakashi can beat 6 gate gai. Gai wins with 7 gates for sure he is too fast 7 gates seem faster than Ay, even Gaaras reaction gives that impression.

To the actor that keep asking for scans...READ THE FKIN MANGA! Every time he has open gates we've seen a shockwave or him opening gates on the move or instantly.

Last edited:

Denzel Washington

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pretty sure that overall it goes like this gai>>>>kakashi

kakashi is a glass cannon, 7 gated gai can scuffle with Jinmode Maddy, I think it's obvious who is the stronger of the two.
Total bull, Gai gets sniped. Give me scans suggesting he can avoid Kamui then we'll talk.

precisely, ppl think he can instantly snipe but he takes time to knead chakra to do so.
Total bullsh*t as well.

Retsu

Elite
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What if he has some kneaded chakra at his disposal?
that's like me saying what if gai is in his face with all 7 gates activated. we know gai is pretty much the only reason kakashi is not a stain on the battlefield right now. 7 gates gives him enough power for a small 1 on 1 skirmish with juubi jin maddy and he pressured him enough to push him back while kakashi couldn't even kamui Madara even though he supposedly can kamui an area the size of the Gedo Mazo's arm in an instant. Obviously this means that 7 gated gai's speed is too much for kamui. Gai is at least 1 tier above kakashi now

Sominus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Scans of Gai's gates creating shockwaves that knock people back.

All 3 of em covered their eyes, so stones wouldn't hit em, I doubt Kakashi could use Kamui effectively in this situation, also I believe Kakashi needs vision over the area he want's to Kamui, as we see in the last picture, the vision over Gai is totally blocked. - I'm not totally sure there though.

He doesn't. Here he Kamui two susano'o arrows fired point blank at him while his MS wasn't even activated yet.
I never said I don't believe Kakashi can't use Kamui fast, I said he needs time to knead enough chakra. If you flip over some pages bevore he Kamui'ed the arrow there was no combat, plenty time to prepare. In a real fight against Kakashi Gai wouldn't just instantly open the gates it would happen within combat most likely.

Edit: See here:

AlphaScythian

Legendary
Kin
90💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
that's like me saying what if gai is in his face with all 7 gates activated. we know gai is pretty much the only reason kakashi is not a stain on the battlefield right now. 7 gates gives him enough power for a small 1 on 1 skirmish with juubi jin maddy and he pressured him enough to push him back while kakashi couldn't even kamui Madara even though he supposedly can kamui an area the size of the Gedo Mazo's arm in an instant. Obviously this means that 7 gated gai's speed is too much for kamui. Gai is at least 1 tier above kakashi now
Lots of bull and comparison is very lame.
Dont you think every shinobi kneads some extra chakra for next moves and all?
A human body is already proved to store chakra

Another example is itachi sealing amaterasu in sasuke. He placed there his chakra to used when intended.

Denzel Washington

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

All 3 of em covered their eyes, so stones wouldn't hit em, I doubt Kakashi could use Kamui effectively in this situation, also I believe Kakashi needs vision over the area he want's to Kamui, as we see in the last picture, the vision over Gai is totally blocked. - I'm not totally sure there though.
They are all clearly still looking at Gai. he gets Kamui'd.

I never said I don't believe Kakashi can't use Kamui fast, I said he needs time to knead enough chakra. If you flip over some pages bevore he Kamui'ed the arrow there was no combat, plenty time to prepare. In a real fight against Kakashi Gai wouldn't just instantly open the gates it would happen within combat most likely.

Edit: See here:
You should probably reread the manga.

Kakashi obviously wasn't storing chakra for Kamui because his MS wasn't activated.

There a loads of other examples; Kamuing the Gedo arm instantly without prep, Kamuing Rasengan (twice) without prep, the list goes on. You don't know what you're talking about.

Sominus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Total bull, Gai gets sniped. Give me scans suggesting he can avoid Kamui then we'll talk.

Total bullsh*t as well.
Lots of bull and comparison is very lame.
Dont you think every shinobi kneads some extra chakra for next moves and all?
A human body is already proved to store chakra

Another example is itachi sealing amaterasu in sasuke. He placed there his chakra to used when intended.
Why are you guys so rude about it? Can't you keep an argument clean?

Waltz

Elite
Kin
46💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Total bullsh*t as well.

Wasn't instant, the arrows were already traveling toward him. He warped them when there were immediately in front of him, not instantaneously as they were released. The time taken and distance traveled by the arrows equates to Kakashi focusing Kamui and cultivating the sufficient chakra to warp them.

OT:
Hmmm, what are the preliminaries ?

It depends on the Mindset. If it is in character then Kakashi wins via Kamui as paying due acknowledgement to Guy's fighting style, he would not use the Seventh gate initially in a battle unless absolutely necessary; This would not be the case with Kakashi. If the mind set is to 'Kill' and both starts in base, then guy initially has the upper hand as he could activate the Seventh Gate initially as Kakashi activates his Mangekyo; guy being the faster of the two would be able to interact with Kakashi before he's able to warp him. In most scenario's however, Kakashi holds the victory, so over-all I will disagree.

Last edited:

Denzel Washington

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wasn't instant, the arrows were already traveling toward him. He warped them when there were immediately in front of him, not instantaneously as they were released. The time taken and distance traveled by the arrows equates to Kakashi focusing Kamui and cultivating the sufficient chakra to warp them.

OT:
Hmmm, what are the preliminaries ?

It depends on the Mindset. If it is in character then Kakashi wins via Kamui as paying due acknowledgement to Guy's fighting style, he would not use the Seventh gate initially in a battle unless absolutely necessary; This would not be the case with Kakashi, especially being that there is nothing pointing towards Guy being knowledgeable of Kakashi's Kamui and it's workings. If the mind set is to 'Kill' and both starts in base, then guy initially has the upper hand as he could activate the Seventh Gate initially as Kakashi activates his Mangekyo; guy being the faster of the two would be able to interact with Kakashi before he's able to warp him. In most scenario's however, Kakashi holds the victory, so over-all I will disagree.
And I thought you were smart.

It makes little difference, considering how close they were fired at Kakashi and how fast they travel.

Waltz

Elite
Kin
46💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
And I thought you were smart.

It makes little difference, considering how close they were fired at Kakashi and how fast they travel.
@Bold: I would suggest you gain an accurate understanding of what it means to be "instantaneous" before employing redundant arguments such as Ad Homenim, it's rather an unsightly fallacy.

Kirikoe

Legendary
Kin
1,465💸
Kumi
1,955💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Gai with his great speed in 7th gate imo can beat kakashi although it will be high difficulty but i just dont see 7th gate gai getting beaten by kakashi..

as for those saying kamui snipe.. i do not see kakashi being able to hit gai with kamui with such speed.. unless kakashi can predict exactly where he will be going

Waltz

Elite
Kin
46💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Dodging the argument, alright. Waltz on out child.
Dictionary said:
Kakashi's Kamui just recently having 'delay' , a non-instantaneous technique used by Madara tha's faster than Kakashi's Kamui warp speed.

In your previous post your were supporting the vague belief that Kakashi's Kamui is an instantaneous Jutsu, it isn't and this is what is portrayed by Cannon.