Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
zabuza is putting all the blame on me when im not the only one to blame if i deserve any

neji i see u and hinata always training, u go up to her and tell her to train and be serious.....i never had that

Last edited:

Mello-Kun

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Doesnt matter..
Just stop fighting, say sorry
And thats that..

zabuza is putting all the blame on me when im not the only one to blame if i deserve any

neji i see u and hinata always training, u go up to her and tell her to train and be serious.....i never had that
Your own fault, you shouldnt ask Zabuza to be your sensei in the firts place when you see he has no expierence in it.. Dont blame him for his bad sensei skills

Sorry Zabuza :p

Last edited:

Renji Abari

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Zabuza, from being in the Soul Society I learned many things and it wasnt only because I went out there and taught myself its also because my leaders offered to help me get better and stronger. That is what a sensei is supposed to do offer their help to their students not the other way around

Ino_Yamanaka

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i went to him when i first came on the site because he pmed me saying if i needed anything, go to him. I saw he had a lot of posts and was strong and i didnt know anyone else so i went to him

Axel

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Zabuza look I have been a sensei on my previous accounts and I can say it is hard work but you have to be willing to train people. I know I wasnt the best Sensei to ttime because I wasnt paying attention to him so he left. But I know I have helped train alot of people on here that werent my students

Ino_Yamanaka

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i know zabuza i didnt expect u to spend like every day with me but like maybe one day or two or a minute? i didnt get anything and thats y im mad

Axel

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Zabuza I am just teaching you the lesson of being a real sensei and that you have to look out for your students and help them out. Instead of them always having to come to you and ask you to train them

Renji Abari

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Look I know it is probably annoying for you to be listening to me Ino and Axel chew you out Zabuza and I am sorry but I agree with Axel we are only tring to teach you a very important lesson and that you should always look after your students, and train them as much as you possibly can even if it is only for a day thats still more training in their eyes

Ino_Yamanaka

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
zabuza u didnt watch me once, ur way is abandoning ppl and thats a great strategy. not

and this is the reason zabuza is killing everything in sitee rite now.

Last edited: