Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no cuz dont properly train me ok? i mean how many times hav i embarassed myself in battle trying to block a move with something that dont work, escaping something i cant escape, hitting someone made outta earth, etc need i go on? u never tell me anything i need to know and just leave me there in my battle and make this beautiful face:
O_O
when i make a mistake and go....ino u cant do that and i tell u what i cant do i cant stand a sensei who wont tell me anything. I have to learn this all on my own making all these mistakes and havving ppl on here think im some retard playing ninja when i try my hardest and put in all this effort to win and be better

DarkShadowM99

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no cuz dont properly train me ok? i mean how many times hav i embarassed myself in battle trying to block a move with something that dont work, escaping something i cant escape, hitting someone made outta earth, etc need i go on? u never tell me anything i need to know and just leave me there in my battle and make this beautiful face:
O_O
when i make a mistake and go....ino u cant do that and i tell u what i cant do i cant stand a sensei who wont tell me anything. I have to learn this all on my own making all these mistakes and havving ppl on here think im some retard playing ninja when i try my hardest and put in all this effort to win and be better
You can do it :headband:

-D-

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
O_O
O_O
bcoz u have to think and plan your next move.....
and u should know your opponents every move......
of course i have to tell u that u cannot use that move bcoz your not thinkin.........

Ino_Yamanaka

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i am thinking and im thinking that its time for u to admit u havent properly prepared me ok? we had 1 session and all u did was tell me to go get a dumb leaf

Ino_Yamanaka

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i did it myself because i was on the board and u said nothing to me, and in battle, u say nothing to me after or before the battle, i came into this site not knowing anything and i trusted u to guide me