Is Boruto proof Uzumaki chakra isn’t that big?

super michael

Regular
Kin
595💸
Kumi
342💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People normally say Naruto can perform 1,000 shadow clones due to his Uzumaki bloodline giving him high chakra, but Boruto doesn’t seem to have that benefit at all.

The only thing different between Naruto and Boruto is that Naruto has been getting Kurama chakra by Kurama chakra mixing with Naruto chakra thanks to the seal, while Boruto has no Bijuu.

Boruto a Uzumaki can only perform 4 shadow clone max, even though he has no chakra control issue.

Let’s not forget Naruto wounds used to heal fast, a feat not present in Boruto.

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boruto is like what?

1/4th Uzumaki

He is as Uzumaki as Tsunade is Uzumaki

Naruto on the other hand was stated by Kuruma himself to possesses Uzumaki dna

But Naruto's Uzumaki blood was more so for other things
You must be registered for see images

Uzumaki are also life force which isn't large reserves but tanking

Last edited:

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Boruto is like what?

1/4th Uzumaki

/thread

Lol, I thought this was obvious.

soretynha

Kin
10💸
Kumi
32💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boruto is like what?

1/4th Uzumaki

Facts. Here's some other explanation:

His genes are too OP btw

Reactions: Darth AniCetuS

Glad Of War

Elite
Kin
117💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Uzumaki's don't have large chakra reserves.
They definitely have more than average reserves of chakra.

Nagato, even while he had already destroyed Konoha still had enough chakra to create chibaku Tensei. Even then, the residual was sufficient for rinne-birth.

Karin could continuously replenish a person's depleted chakra.

Also, if I remember correctly, Kakashi suggested Naruto had unusual levels of chakra, not regarding Kurama.

uhmusddy

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boruto got that potent like his sensei

And his namikaze/Hyuuga genes are the most prevalent. Uzumaki thrives on in Himawari as well as Hyuuga blood

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I disagree, every uzumaki we see bar kushina showed battle feats that require large amounts of chakra, even then, half dead she managed to have enough to suppress kurama, and enough to leave in naruto to later suppress 50% kurama. Nagato, naruto, and Karin should be self explanatory.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought Boruto had lots of chakra. The limit to the number of shadow clones he could make was because of the nature of the jutsu. Kage Bushin is a forbidden jutsu that allows the user to split their chakra evenly with the clones. But it’s also dangerous to use because you can possibly kill your self if you distribute your own chakra too much. Naruto has all the tailed beasts chakras to distribute into the jutsu. He’s the only person that has done more than ten from what ive seen. It was Sasuke who displayed that to Boruto and he has the benefit of a rinnegan. Four clones is about the safe limit for normal people. Sarada made one and lost consciousness this jutsu is nothing to play with. Boruto has the stamina to make four and keep fighting. He’s not a Naruto clone no matter how much people want to portray him that way. I think he is more talented than Naruto and is more like Minato than people think. In the first anime arc he performed three s/t jutsu that can’t be explained unless you factor in that he has a natural talent for space/time.

The Paradox

Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well first off, he's 1/4 Uzumaki. It's not proof at all.

However, he did confirm a thing:

He's good with ninjutsu, particularly to the point of not needing too many hand seals to use them. That could be a nod to the Uzumakis and their insane seal abilities. (a seal is a seal in my book) Maybe this was also a large reason as to why the Uzumaki were so feared in battle. Not only did they have elaborate and dangerous seal based attacks, but they also could preform ninjutsu itself at alarming speed due to only needing 2 hand seals?

He also could have inherited a portion of special chakra that seemed to be within the clan (only Kushina and Karin are noted thus far to have a special chakra that's specific to the Uzumaki)... That special chakra could be what mixed in with the Hyuga blood and produced Jougan. Explanation for only one eye is due to maybe him lacking enough of that chakra, or the seal.

He potentially inherited other parts, but not the strong body or large reserves of chakra.

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They definitely have more than average reserves of chakra.

Nagato, even while he had already destroyed Konoha still had enough chakra to create chibaku Tensei. Even then, the residual was sufficient for rinne-birth.

Karin could continuously replenish a person's depleted chakra.

Also, if I remember correctly, Kakashi suggested Naruto had unusual levels of chakra, not regarding Kurama.

Nagato was stated to be of Senju lineage tho. Which was why he could control Rinnegan and the Mazo.

Karin was low or out of chakra from healing Sasuke one time vs Bee. The war i guess it got bigger since she healed Tsuande. But she didn't replenish her chakra tho.

Yea but Naruto was Ashura's reincarnation and had Kurama mixing with his chakra since birth.

Nagato/Tsuande are the only Uzumaki/Senju with large chakra.

Kushina had strong chakra which Kurama said Naruto inherited.

I thought Boruto had lots of chakra. The limit to the number of shadow clones he could make was because of the nature of the jutsu. Kage Bushin is a forbidden jutsu that allows the user to split their chakra evenly with the clones. But it’s also dangerous to use because you can possibly kill your self if you distribute your own chakra too much. Naruto has all the tailed beasts chakras to distribute into the jutsu. He’s the only person that has done more than ten from what ive seen. It was Sasuke who displayed that to Boruto and he has the benefit of a rinnegan. Four clones is about the safe limit for normal people. Sarada made one and lost consciousness this jutsu is nothing to play with. Boruto has the stamina to make four and keep fighting. He’s not a Naruto clone no matter how much people want to portray him that way. I think he is more talented than Naruto and is more like Minato than people think. In the first anime arc he performed three s/t jutsu that can’t be explained unless you factor in that he has a natural talent for space/time.
Nah supposedly Boruto have less chakra than Sarada and Mitsuki from his databook stats.

Last edited:
Reactions: Naruto X Hunter

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Nagato was stated to be of Senju lineage tho. Which was why he could control Rinnegan and the Mazo.

Karin was low or out of chakra from healing Sasuke one time vs Bee. The war i guess it got bigger since she healed Tsuande. But she didn't replenish her chakra tho.

Yea but Naruto was Ashura's reincarnation and had Kurama mixing with his chakra since birth.

Nagato/Tsuande are the only Uzumaki/Senju with large chakra.

Kushina had strong chakra which Kurama said Naruto inherited.
That Senju lineage bit could just be because he is an Uzumaki

we don't really know

the Uzumaki are from Ashura's family tree and we also know that the Senju and Uzumaki are related

there are so many mysteries for the Uzumaki and sadly now we will never really know about them