Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wish good luck to all parts, from the WLA and NB (ol' loved NB <3) and i see this as a step forward.
The short marriage with discord made possible for me to have new friends but i couldn't ever blend in the WLA discord. It's for sure something i am missing in my soul or mind that makes me not go there.
The enthusiasm of a new beggining made the NB staff to organise the Christmas Advent Calendar, event who gave me a lot of joy and made me come back daily here.
I will continie to be here because like i said countless time, it's like home.

Airi

Elite
Kin
248💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can't say i mind this decision, in fact, i think it will be for the better.
When the merger happened i kinda felt lost, and i'm sure i wasn't the only one who felt that way.
But despite that, this place still has that NB feel to it, and NB was always a place i felt home at. I have made friends with some really nice people here, and i will never forget the good times i had with them.

I have also come to appreciate seeing new faces here, but i want this forum to grow on its own, if at all possible.

Well, I am looking forward to see what you guys have in store for us, but i hope you don't feel pressured or anything~

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I would like to thanks Jas for whatever he did for the community . I had mixed reaction initially and feared commenting around here .

I def think we have our different mindset its good to have that NB identity which was lost in the middle seemed to regain.

I wish his discord community all the best. We made great friends on the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.