Don Roberto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm. . .For this to be a "joke thread", your sure trying to flame people in the most personal way.
...right, think whatever you want dude.
You must be registered for see images
It must be hard to live underwater , Spongebob.
I find this thread funny :)

Why you people hating on this thread?
Haters gonna hate. =DD
The point of her life is to talk down to useless Faggots like you that talk so rudely to a female.
Stupid question deserves stupid answer.
You're a Myo.... Myobo... Who cares man? Well said!
Is it just me or it was ass-licking?

Last edited:

Radiohead

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is it just me or it was ass-licking?
Nah men, he was right. . . So what you're saying is that, if someone is right you shouldn't agree! What do you mean is it just you, do you have 1000 souls in your body ?! Just get over, move on, and leave behind this stupid, wanting-to-make-fun-because-people-will- like-me thread!

Don Roberto

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah men, he was right. . . So what you're saying is that, if someone is right you shouldn't agree! What do you mean is it just you, do you have 1000 souls in your body ?! Just get over, move on, and leave behind this stupid, wanting-to-make-fun-because-people-will- like-me thread!
Yeah sure. Don't forget to call Shrek after this speech of yours.
I'm a girl....honest
You can be whatever you want! Anyone and anything!

JojocIaw

Elite
Kin
1,905💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
30⚔️
Awards
It's a fine day with you around.
How sweet of you. At least you know how to compliment a woman. If you're straight, as you claim, why would you make a thread about it? Has your manhood come into question? Because you seem pretty straight to me. Besides, what would it matter? People are entitled to their opinion and you are entitled not to care or listen. ^___^