FitzChivalry Farseer

Veteran
Kin
38๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
18๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I have a girlfriend at this point but it was not always like this. I've gotten so used to being alone that I've gotten comfortable being like that. Now every day I have to fight against my need to be alone so that I can be with this girl. My mind tells me that I need this girl but the in the other hand is also telling me to keep my distance. I know why though because I can't stand rejection and if I immerse myself into this relationship then I risk the day that she might dump me and go with someone else. I'm a pretty boring guy but I try my best to be exciting and charming and interesting. Though in the past my attempts have never been enough. Idk what to do, either stay in this relationship to get my heartbroken or just end it before anything happens. I don't want to do either please help :(

YokoKurama

<div class="bbWrapper">Just stick with it. It's not like you gotta be around her 24/7.<br /> Heartbreak is part of life and you don't KNOW she'll dump you.<br /> I'm married and my man gets on my nerves sometimes. I just create my alone time.<br /> But yeah, you'll be fine.</div>