Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No. Now answer the question. What's the problem of giving a practical solution to his problems? Or could it be that in fact there is no problem, our society has just been conditioned to think death is something bad?
while i agree about him kinda being a dramaqueen i still disagree about your stupid answer. what if he actually was mentally unstable and actually killed himself? do you think you could live on, knowing you caused some1 to commit suicide? maybe you should think ahead a step or two. yea were on the internet and we all make fun of each other. but what you did was just a step too far....

LED ZEPPELIN

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
while i agree about him kinda being a dramaqueen i still disagree about your stupid answer. what if he actually was mentally unstable and actually killed himself? do you think you could live on, knowing you caused some1 to commit suicide? maybe you should think ahead a step or two. yea were on the internet and we all make fun of each other. but what you did was just a step too far....
why would i feel guilty? i didn't kill him, he did.

but yeah, i'm kinda making fun of him. :p

Arian

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
why would i feel guilty? i didn't kill him, he did.

but yeah, i'm kinda making fun of him. :p
then stop.... no you wouldnt kill him thats right, but you would be a major factor in his suicide...and i dont think you could live with that, unless youre a heartless and stupid idiot. yea i also made fun of him...thats alright, everyone does that. but dont ****ing tell him to kill himself cause thats not funny at all....seriously..

Professor Finesser

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you still feel the need to be alone then that's exactly how you should be. It's a loveless relationship, don't feel bad we all have gone through things like this. If you're literally forcing yourself to be with her then it's bound to fail. Break up with her.

Melania

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
22 is still pretty young to get deeply involved with someone. I would focus more on yourself for now and don't try to progress the relationship into serious territory and commit so soon. You have your whole life ahead of you. You must make yourself happy before you can be happy with another.

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You're not ready for a relationship judging by your post , end it before you really end up heartbroken , your insecurity will be your downfall in the relationship .
I have to agree.

If you end it now, it'll less painful in the long run. I'd be happy to have a bromance with you in the meantime, it would be a good test run with no emotional risk!

And guys, he's not being a drama queen; he's worked himself up into a state.

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Grow up and stop listening to your hand a.k.a your exgf.

Dude you got into a relationship, you commit to it!
The hell kind of place are you living in?
You fall in love to hope that shell never hurt you. But she will in some way or another but its your responsibility not to hurt her because youre afraid.
You are a part of her as she is a part of you.
Your fear, she can feel. You stay in that damn relationship for as long as you can. Youre always ALONE anyways now you just have two bodies instead of one.
Why would you need to be distant from her? Idgi.
Be fearless and love till you cant love anymore.
By then, youll have no regrets.

Jin Hayami

Veteran
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dude you're too ****ing old to have this indecisive always fail bullshit mentality. If you like the girl then be with her. If you just want to be alone then be alone. Knock off that fear of rejection crap because that's probably the primary cause of rejection in your life. Seriously man the **** up. I would expect this out of a fourteen year old. Not out of you.

FitzChivalry Farseer

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok guys, no I haven't killed myself and no I'm not thinking about. Ok so loneliness is the worst thing imaginable and I would never want to go through it ever again. So I'm staying with this girl no matter how I feel because at the end of the day she makes me happy and full of joy. I can't get enough of her like if she was a deep breath of fresh air. She just revives me and makes me want to be with her again and again.

Reactions: Arian