Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well i don't believe Oda is a hack, if he was? Luffy wouldn't have gotten crushed by Kaido in one hit. Since he established that I doubt Zoro right this second could defeat King.

I think we're going to be on this island a lot longer then just the usual few day's, I think we may spend a year or 2 in story time here.

So my point is by the end there will have been a lot of time passed between now and when Zoro my fight King and eventually defeating him.
Post automatically merged:

Kaku gave him a challenge, forced him to use Asura, and since then you have to remember that like almost about 300 chapters haven't had Zoro around to be challenged.
Umm so Fuji casually putting him 6+ft in the ground is not being challenged? Not to mention the huffing and puffing he did afterwards from all that gravity.

Also zoro has literally fought some of the weakest ppl these last arcs

Luffy and sanji fought doffy
Sanji fought vergo

Whereas zoro fought pica (someone who doesn't specialize in close combat)
And monet... So yes I get he may not seem like he's been challenge but In reality he hasn't went for a challenge.. Like nothing stopped him from interfering with doffy when he (and the rest of the country) seen luffy down for the count. It was Law who stepped in and saved him

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Umm so Fuji casually putting him 6+ft in the ground is not being challenged? Not to mention the huffing and puffing he did afterwards from all that gravity.

Also zoro has literally fought some of the weakest ppl these last arcs

Luffy and sanji fought doffy
Sanji fought vergo

Whereas zoro fought pica (someone who doesn't specialize in close combat)
And monet... So yes I get he may not seem like he's been challenge but In reality he hasn't went for a challenge.. Like nothing stopped him from interfering with doffy when he (and the rest of the country) seen luffy down for the count. It was Law who stepped in and saved him
Lol so Zoro struggling against an Admiral is same as Sanji getting his a** kicked by Vergo or Doffy.
N we should not count Zoro mid diff Pica as he is weakest executive even tho manga clearly said He was the highest executive :lmao:
It even funny that u bring Zoro not going for Doffy's head. Completely forgetting that he n Fujitora were both trying to stop Birdcage n buy some time.

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol so Zoro struggling against an Admiral is same as Sanji getting his a** kicked by Vergo or Doffy.
N we should not count Zoro mid diff Pica as he is weakest executive even tho manga clearly said He was the highest executive :lmao:
It even funny that u bring Zoro not going for Doffy's head. Completely forgetting that he n Fujitora were both trying to stop Birdcage n buy some time.
Never said pica was weaoest executive that def goes to diamonte. I was saying that zoro since post time skip has not taken his usual "puffy fights big boss I fight second in command"

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Never said pica was weaoest executive that def goes to diamonte. I was saying that zoro since post time skip has not taken his usual "puffy fights big boss I fight second in command"
Pica was the 2nd strongest guy in Dressrosa.
Fujitora doesn't count because he wasn't a villain in that arc.
N we dont even know how strong burgess was.
So Zoro did fought the 2nd strongest guy in Dressrosa.
Tho Pica didn't posed any threat to Zoro one shouldn't forget Zoro need to slice a mountain n cut a full haki guy to beat him. On the other hand Virgo without going haki almost broke Sanji's leg.
So here we have one executive who did nothing to Zoro. And another executive who literally broke Sanji's leg.
This itself shows the difference in Zoro n Sanji post TS.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Zoro beating pica the way he did is one hell of a feat. Someone as strong as pica was made to look weak in front of Zoro.

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Zoro beating pica the way he did is one hell of a feat. Someone as strong as pica was made to look weak in front of Zoro.
Honestly not really i think Vergo vs zoro would have been a better fight.

Zoro and vergo both specialize in close combat

Vergo is a adrament Haki master (zoro specializes in it)

Pica was just underwhelming in terms of fighting. He's good for handling large amounts of people but not really good for 1v1 especially being out of his comfort zone (ie his golem thing).

The best thing about zoro beating pica is zoro cutting a mountain.

Honestly zoro hasn't had a fight to show off his true strength. And Sanji hasn't had a full fight since fishman island (clashes sure but not really a full fight). I cannot wait to see the two of them show off full capabilities in wano