..If you had the once in a lifetime chance..

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd never do that. Not because there are things I couldn't have done better with additional experience, but because living several years all over again with memory bound to the future wouldn't work... it'd be horrible.
I agree. No reason to go back if i get to keep my memories i think.
If i got to forget everything, then yeah xD

DarkMarke

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would go back because I did things in my youth which I now think are waste of time. (I'm 19 and I'm talking like this, holy mother damn.)

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
..To go way back to the past and start all over again.But your current memory will still remain..would you take the chance or continue on living the present time and face the future?What would you do if you took the chance?

I myself can't decide,50-50..One reason that i can think of is to repent(obviously),not that ive done any horrible stuff in the past though :p
I can say NO 100%... of course I have my own mistakes, and every bad moment was a harsh lesson, but should I give up at happy moments? starting all over again is changing the fortune, the persons met in this lifetime, so i'll prefere to face the future... ;)

GYM

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hell, yeah. I am dreaming of that. There are so many things which are impossible to change now. I hate the frickin responsibility that I have on my frigin shoulders now.
Well that's because I'm pissed now :D

John Constantine

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
..To go way back to the past and start all over again.But your current memory will still remain..would you take the chance or continue on living the present time and face the future?What would you do if you took the chance?

I myself can't decide,50-50..One reason that i can think of is to repent(obviously),not that ive done any horrible stuff in the past though :p
Definitly go back in time.. Would save my life..