..If you had the once in a lifetime chance..

Ryu-kun

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
..To go way back to the past and start all over again.But your current memory will still remain..would you take the chance or continue on living the present time and face the future?What would you do if you took the chance?

I myself can't decide,50-50..One reason that i can think of is to repent(obviously),not that ive done any horrible stuff in the past though :p

Miyoshi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would go to the past, best is like 4 years back:D to screw some more chicks with which I let down the opportunity to screw:eek:

zabuzamistboy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well if you keep memory of it
i dont think its worth doing. the
entire reason most ppl want to do
this is to change it and have had
it never happen. I just think ppl
should enjoy themselfs and live with
no regrets :D

:sai::sai::sai:

-~Krissy~-

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's a hard question. :p

Well, I'd like to change all those mistakes I've made. Everything is now just a huge mess that I'm trying to clean up. I could be so much better, all those chances I've been given by my parents so far...I don't deserve them at all. =/

But thinking about what could have been is kinda depressing, so I'm trying to focus on changing myself now for the better. I even managed to not come online for like 16+ hours AND I've finally decided to start cooking, omg. Next on the list is doing better in my studies. :p

Kiro

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes,

I would go back 2 years to when i join a yugi oh forum called Janime, and correct my mistake that got me ban from there and save my friendship with my dream girl

Ryu-kun

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's a hard question. :p

Well, I'd like to change all those mistakes I've made. Everything is now just a huge mess that I'm trying to clean up. I could be so much better, all those chances I've been given by my parents so far...I don't deserve them at all. =/

But thinking about what could have been is kinda depressing, so I'm trying to focus on changing myself now for the better. I even managed to not come online for like 16+ hours AND I've finally decided to start cooking, omg. Next on the list is doing better in my studies. :p
this is the best answer so far XD you guys need to think a better "reason"

Amaya Sayuri

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
maybe not... coz even if my past was ... uh... depressing/lonesome/boring/sad or anything negative like that... my present now is the total opposite. if i try to change my past for the better then my present now or the would be future then would surely change... and i'm not sure what kind of change that could be... i'm afraid to lose my present now so it's better if i don't try to change the past even if i had the chance to.

Xylon

Legendary
Kin
352💸
Kumi
268💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i wouldnt, of all the mistakes i've made so far i gained something from them as well, those mistakes remind me that i did a mistake at the past, if i somehow fix them by going back in the past, i know that it is my own nature that i'd forget about them(cause in 1 way they never existed, it would be just a piece of memory) and arrogance would return, it would be the same
perhaps it would increase my social or economic status though i dont suppose i dont have a chance of doing that in the future

Taboo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hah, well if the chance had been given, or will be given(who knows), I would take it, cuz then I could use all the knowledge that I have now, and become a prodigy(which I am not XoD).
But therefore comes a question. Maybe all the prodigies of this world were actually people that had the chance to come back in time, without erasing their memory...? Xo)

Ryuusaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd never do that. Not because there are things I couldn't have done better with additional experience, but because living several years all over again with memory bound to the future wouldn't work... it'd be horrible.