If Naruto dies in the Shinobi War, who do you think is best fit as Hokage?

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good question actually....

Here is a list of people i might consider:

-Kakashi
-Shikaku
-Hiashi

I might consider them.... i don't really see anyone fit except for those three if i have to chose... none of them is greater than a kage.

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Left hand of god and Ambriel.

You two are not that smart are you?

Give some reasons to say that Rock Lee is the strongest and smartest in the village

Sasuke betrayed the village and he is no longer a member of the village, he is evil.

I could possible agree with gai, he is powerful but he doesn't have the intelligence?

Melizzle

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hiashi? Really???
Yes I think he has the characteristics of a good leader. Of course he cant really protect the whole village is need be, but Naruto is currently the only person in Konoha who can. I think Hiashi is a better choice than Kakashi, he's got more experience and I think is a bit wiser. Shikaku is my top pick though. Konoha doesnt have many candidates.

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Here is the people and reason:

Kakashi - he is a highly ranked jounin and a ANBU, he was taught by Minato and he is one of the strongest in the village, plus he is quite intelligent.

Hiashi - A hyuuga, and one of the strongest, plus he is also quite intelligent and strong, also head of the clan.

Shikaku - He is not strong but he is seriously intelligent, leading strategies and his shadow skills are the best thing to have with support. He is actually maybe the one id go with.

Gai - He is super strong with gates, rivalry with kakashi, but he is not that smart so he won't be the first choice thats for sure.

So here is my top 3:

1. Shikaku
2. Kakashi
3. Hiashi

Tobi and Sasuke cannot be chosen they are not members of the village, well after sasuke's betrayal, but we have no clue to who Tobi is.

UzumakiZoey

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Left hand of god and Ambriel.

You two are not that smart are you?

Give some reasons to say that Rock Lee is the strongest and smartest in the village

Sasuke betrayed the village and he is no longer a member of the village, he is evil.

I could possible agree with gai, he is powerful but he doesn't have the intelligence?

hands down to this!!!

Sai Bomb

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think shikaku then shikamaru, just so smart... I was going to say Chouji but he'll be busy running the new barbecue Ichiraku combo restaurant

UzumakiZoey

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Here is the people and reason:

Kakashi - he is a highly ranked jounin and a ANBU, he was taught by Minato and he is one of the strongest in the village, plus he is quite intelligent.

Hiashi - A hyuuga, and one of the strongest, plus he is also quite intelligent and strong, also head of the clan.

Shikaku - He is not strong but he is seriously intelligent, leading strategies and his shadow skills are the best thing to have with support. He is actually maybe the one id go with.

Gai - He is super strong with gates, rivalry with kakashi, but he is not that smart so he won't be the first choice thats for sure.

So here is my top 3:

1. Shikaku
2. Kakashi
3. Hiashi

Tobi and Sasuke cannot be chosen they are not members of the village, well after sasuke's betrayal, but we have no clue to who Tobi is.
Tobi doesn't want to be a Hokage. He wants to rule the ninja world. That's what all this war was about. ;)