Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok so let's just say, big mom flicked g4 away like a fly. Now, kaido did not.

But kaido one shot luffy who just took that whole ass beating from katakuri... I dont think big mom could do that.

But do you think big mom would be scratched by kaidos club? I think Zeus and Prometheus force him to his human form

I do think kaido would eventually win

Now let's say big moms crew >kaidos
But kaido > big mom.

So if big moms crew wins or they slaughter each other with just katakuri left. Do you think katakuri and big mom can beat kaido

Would kaido just one hit katakuri if he can hit him I'd say kaido hit luffy cause luffy was mad not calm

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Katakuri n Luffy had similar style of fighting.
But one should not forget his Observation haki. He can keep his distance from that club while BM does most of the fighting but chances of there win is very slim.

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think kaido is pretty much a tank. Even big mom call him a thing. For the pirate comparison overall i see beast pirates look pretty powerful seeing how they have recruited supernovas under them that really show the extend of how kaido make his enemies bow to him.

Yonko vs Yonko fight would be interesting. I dont think big mom might win over kaido unless she knows his weakness or something. We cannot help there could be good reason kaido never interfered with big moms btw.

Finalbeta

Elite
Kin
6,184💸
Kumi
29💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have got the feeling Kaido is much stronger than BM. She hyping him so much smells fishy.

Ofc this implies Kaido is even much stronger than the weakest admirals which could be... I don't see Fuji giving hell to Kaido at all, this is how strong I judge The Thing/Beast xd

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kaidou's forces as of yet don't seem as insurmountable as Mama's.

Evidently Luffy could 1-on-1 any of Big Mom's commanders but the sheer volume of them was clearly too much for the Strawhats, as every island was teeming with commanders. Yet so far Kaidou's smile users have been portrayed as far weaker than BM's main children, and it's hard to say that three calamities, one of whom can be defeated by Inu plus Neko or possibly even Shutenmaru solo, will make up for that. And X Drake, Apoo, and Hawkins only recently joined, so it wouldn't make sense for them to be the factor that makes Kaido's crew equal Big Mom's. Either Oda needs to give Orochi a squadron of evil samurai to cancel out the six good samurai, or he needs to introduce smile users that weren't fodder before they got their fruit (i.e. they helped Kaido conquer Wano before he started his smile operation). Because I'm struggling to see how Kaidou's forces equal Totland otherwise, given the showings of Holdem, Speed, and Sheepshead.

At the end of the day, I would say Big mom forces vs Kaidou would not win even if kaidous forces are down. She didn't hype him for no reason.

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Big mom isnt some chump. she destroyed luffy almost as easily as kaido, she also is a tank and her fruit is OP. BM vs kaido is an extreme diff fight likely or at the very least a higher end of high diff fight I would think.

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I dont think a Kaido vs Big mom fight would ever finish. It would probably be broken up by the WG big shots. It would cause too much problem.

Maybe wb will offer them something to stop. Idk

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Big mom’s devil fruit sucked the life force outta Luffy, making him turn back to base form.
It wasn’t by brute force like Kaido did, but the results were similar.

Personally I think that Kaido edges Big mom by a little bit, but if you add katakuri in that fight, Big mom would win.

Reactions: MickNerks

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kaidou's forces as of yet don't seem as insurmountable as Mama's.

Evidently Luffy could 1-on-1 any of Big Mom's commanders but the sheer volume of them was clearly too much for the Strawhats, as every island was teeming with commanders. Yet so far Kaidou's smile users have been portrayed as far weaker than BM's main children, and it's hard to say that three calamities, one of whom can be defeated by Inu plus Neko or possibly even Shutenmaru solo, will make up for that. And X Drake, Apoo, and Hawkins only recently joined, so it wouldn't make sense for them to be the factor that makes Kaido's crew equal Big Mom's. Either Oda needs to give Orochi a squadron of evil samurai to cancel out the six good samurai, or he needs to introduce smile users that weren't fodder before they got their fruit (i.e. they helped Kaido conquer Wano before he started his smile operation). Because I'm struggling to see how Kaidou's forces equal Totland otherwise, given the showings of Holdem, Speed, and Sheepshead.

At the end of the day, I would say Big mom forces vs Kaidou would not win even if kaidous forces are down. She didn't hype him for no reason.

Not really... Luffy hasn't 1v1 someone (without circumstance ) since hordy

Doffy had law and 1000s of citizens and viola/rebecca

Cracker needed nami to even withstand crackers onslaught for that lobg

Katakuri while it was a 1v1 he ran away majority of the time and also katakuri stabbed himself... So yeah majority of luffys wins have been situational at best..

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not really... Luffy hasn't 1v1 someone (without circumstance ) since hordy

Doffy had law and 1000s of citizens and viola/rebecca

Cracker needed nami to even withstand crackers onslaught for that lobg

Katakuri while it was a 1v1 he ran away majority of the time and also katakuri stabbed himself... So yeah majority of luffys wins have been situational at best..
Since skip he's fought Hody, Caesar, Doffy, Cracker, Kata.

Hody and Caesar he beat 1v1 and even if Kata handicapped himself it was still 1v1.

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since skip he's fought Hody, Caesar, Doffy, Cracker, Kata.

Hody and Caesar he beat 1v1 and even if Kata handicapped himself it was still 1v1.
Cracker was not a 1v1 nami had to be there for him to be able to fight that long... And hordy yes was a 1v1 but katakuri lost due to stuborness/pride. What do you think might have happened had he not stabbed his organs with his own tridant? Also what do you think might have happened had nami not been there to make the biscuits soggy?

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cracker was not a 1v1 nami had to be there for him to be able to fight that long... And hordy yes was a 1v1 but katakuri lost due to stuborness/pride. What do you think might have happened had he not stabbed his organs with his own tridant? Also what do you think might have happened had nami not been there to make the biscuits soggy?
I didn't say Cracker was...?

I'll make it bigger this time since you must have missed it last time,
even if Kata handicapped himself it was still 1v1.
If you're opponent ties one hand behind his back is it now not a 1v1?

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kaido and his crew win.

Kaido > Big Mom

King ~ Katakuri
Queen > Smoothie
Jack >= Cracker

Apoo, Drake, Hawkins and the other 5 flying Elites in the Beast Pirates >> 4 Veterans.
We dont even know if kaido can scratch big mom.
Cracker is definitely stronger than jack. If it takkes g4 to destroy just one of his biscuits then jack probably isn't destroying one.

People like amande >>> apoo, Drake , Hawkins. And she's not even on the level of oven, daifuku, snack, etc.

MickNerks

Elite
Kin
77💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, I think there is a serious underestimation of Big Mom on this forum. I think it should be common since that she is either just a powerful or slightly weaker than Kaido. She one shotted luffy while laughing and and took a direct G4 attack from luffy without so much as a flinch or scratch which honestly already puts her over kaido durability wise.

If Big Mom and Kaido do fight, it will destroy the entire island of Wano. I think 1v1 kaido would win, but Beast Pirates vs Big Mom Piratesis a completely different story. I see Big Mom Pirates winning pretty comfortably (High Diff).

Kaido in shenron form is not a smart move seeing how Big Mom can zap him from the sky with lightning, and Kaido has yet to show anyfe strength feats that would allow me to believe he could seriously injure big mom. Even his fireball was less impressive as that lightning bolt that smashed BM thorugh the forest floor (with no effect).

Honestly the factors come down to whether Big Mom can steal kaido's soul and whether Kaido can hold Big Mom off until she becomes thin and weaker.

Reactions: Sakazuki