TsunadeSama

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no i dont. all u do is defend him even though u shouldnt.
I only do that once or twice a day cuz its part of my schedual.
So what if I defend him? I defend lots of people; And why is it part of your schedule? that is soooooo UGLY; and ugly spirit for an ugly person;

Shodaime has been nothing but nice to me and I have nothing against you either except that you pick on him and I am sick and tired of it;

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So what if I defend him? I defend lots of people; And why is it part of your schedule? that is soooooo UGLY; and ugly spirit for an ugly person;

Shodaime has been nothing but nice to me and I have nothing against you either except that you pick on him and I am sick and tired of it;
well it shows that shodaime cant defend himself and he is nice to you cuz he wants you in his group. Thats the only reason.

TsunadeSama

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well it shows that shodaime cant defend himself and he is nice to you cuz he wants you in his group. Thats the only reason.
Im in multiple groups you know not just his and it is nice that he wants me in his group;

And everybody needs someone to stand up for them now and then;

I just feel sorry for you that you are so concerned with giving him a hard time;

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i said this once ill say it again....i only do it when i feel like it and not all the time. i just say what i mean so back off ok. What i say is what i say and u dont need to say anything about it. I dont wanna fight with you tsunade.

TsunadeSama

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i said this once ill say it again....i only do it when i feel like it and not all the time. i just say what i mean so back off ok. What i say is what i say and u dont need to say anything about it. I dont wanna fight with you tsunade.
Excuse me??? If you can say what you want then I will comment about it if I want.

And we are done; I will NEVER talk to you AGAIN.