I need some help with fighting.

Rezone

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well i haven't battled anyone yet and i wanted to try it out. My name is Rezone and i have an unique ability to transform into water and control it freely. I would like to train with someone that has alot of experience that could teach me what im doing right or wrong. Can someone help me out?

TsunadeSama

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Zabuza is better rezone.

after u refused to heal me from that poison...i think not.
I healed you and you died anyways; that was your own choice;

And you dont know if Sho is a good sensei or not because you never finished our battle when i was gonna kick your butt; so leave him alone ok?

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I healed you and you died anyways; that was your own choice;

And you dont know if Sho is a good sensei or not because you never finished our battle when i was gonna kick your butt; so leave him alone ok?
Cuz i had to leave and now i cant find the thread but what does that have to do with me knowing of he is good or not? Bishama clearly stated he wasnt.>_<

TsunadeSama

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cuz i had to leave and now i cant find the thread but what does that have to do with me knowing of he is good or not? Bishama clearly stated he wasnt.>_<
So what?

You dont know because you are not his student; and all you do is follow his treads and hastle him and thats not very nice.