I just had ***, and it feeeelt so gooood

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've read this thread through, and one thing bugs me, so let's make a deal. People like The toad sage guy, gives other NB'ers some flame material, it make them happy, and some people like (I'm too polite to insert a name ~_~) goes to bed fapping to it, he apologized, and although he was pretty much an ass to Yoko, it's time to move on.
Now, the reason that i'm quoting your post in particular, is that i've noticed you several times, running around NB calling other people noobs, and i find that amusing, since people sometimes call you a noob, i'm not the best fighter around, but if you ever just walsh into a thread without a purpose, simply to call a new guy something as primitive as "Noob", i'll bury you so deep in shit that you'll forget how the sun looks like. This may be my way to get rid of anger build up during the day, but it definetly works, and i almost look forward to the infraction i'll receive for this, thank you, and have a pleasant day :).
dat waz epik

Uchiha Riyo

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've read this thread through, and one thing bugs me, so let's make a deal. People like The toad sage guy, gives other NB'ers some flame material, it make them happy, and some people like (I'm too polite to insert a name ~_~) goes to bed fapping to it, he apologized, and although he was pretty much an ass to Yoko, it's time to move on.
Now, the reason that i'm quoting your post in particular, is that i've noticed you several times, running around NB calling other people noobs, and i find that amusing, since people sometimes call you a noob, i'm not the best fighter around, but if you ever just walsh into a thread without a purpose, simply to call a new guy something as primitive as "Noob", i'll bury you so deep in shit that you'll forget how the sun looks like. This may be my way to get rid of anger build up during the day, but it definetly works, and i almost look forward to the infraction i'll receive for this, thank you, and have a pleasant day :).
Sorry,but I didn't come to this thread to call people noob,don't really know what else to call him,OK,so there's the toad guy,the dude who needs to sleep early and stuff but I just can't be bothered.OK,so I'm a noob in people's eyes,but am I really,cuz before I make a thread that can get me flamed,I analyze things,if it's worth it,if I get a bad reputation,but seriously,if you see me as a noob,then so be it,but I'm not gonna be a noob because I don't particularly destroy NB,of course one noob can't,but I don't join the noob army,or whatever you call them,so from now,on,I won't call people noobs,cuz that can make me one,right?

The True Toad Sage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Umm... Mr. ZeroG
In all seriousness. If I may, I was not trying to be a jerk to her.... All I was saying that her comment was nasty....I didn't mean it disdainfully, just like why did you say that?

I sincerely apoligize to her and too you if I was being a butt-face... I really am sorry....I don' t like being mean. It's not cool. :(

gamahiro

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What a noob, it's people like you who ruin the fun on NB! Go back from where you came from!
This is a foolish thread who cares whether you had *** or not
Sorry,but I didn't come to this thread to call people noob,don't really know what else to call him,OK,so there's the toad guy,the dude who needs to sleep early and stuff but I just can't be bothered.OK,so I'm a noob in people's eyes,but am I really,cuz before I make a thread that can get me flamed,I analyze things,if it's worth it,if I get a bad reputation,but seriously,if you see me as a noob,then so be it,but I'm not gonna be a noob because I don't particularly destroy NB,of course one noob can't,but I don't join the noob army,or whatever you call them,so from now,on,I won't call people noobs,cuz that can make me one,right?
I know..... I can laugh at myself! :D
This noob you speak off. Why do you call me this?
You must be registered for see images