Kappy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
that is just sick.....plus you are a girl. :confused:...again that is nasty....And for the love of me I can't understand why this is even a thread... :flaw:
Who gives a shit if I'm a girl or not? I was joking you sexist *****. The video is funny to answer your question and he can post whatever he want in this section except spam. If you have a problem with it why even post in the first place? You saw the thread name. That should be explicit enough for you. -.-

Tifa

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who gives a shit if I'm a girl or not? I was joking you sexist *****. The video is funny to answer your question and he can post whatever he want in this section except spam. If you have a problem with it why even post in the first place? You saw the thread name. That should be explicit enough for you. -.-
Rawr xD gettme girl xD

The True Toad Sage

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First, you being mean isn't needed....So I apoligize if I was mean.:D
Second, by very definition if you are a female, you can't posses a male genitalia because it would make you a male.
Third, This doesn't make me a sexist...I'll please have you know I respect women deeply. Beautiful creatures they are.
and Finally,
I checked out this post because I was thinking no freaking way.....No one would be that dum to talk about sexual intercourse & etc. ON this website...I simply checked it out to see if one of the Head-Honcho people would stop it....As I can see... There are very weird songs in the world....One's I wish to not see... But once again I apoligize if I said anything offensive or reprehensible... Have a Wonderful Day! :D