I jizzed mah pants

shez

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
WHY, WHY are you Narutards in my thread... It's so sad. Serously, I come here to spread a message, but the worst scum of the internet come's instead? Face the facts, your IQ is so low that you probably don't know how to start the video, thus your lowly comments. Let me ask you, did you even bother watching the video? Didn't think so. GTFO before you're reported. I know a few mods who won't like the way you act.
Bloody lowly turds unworthy of licking a one piece fan's boots. Ah man.... Ace he really was awsome I was on the verge of tears when he died (true story bro). One of my favorite arcs was the one where they show ace, sabo and luffy. The flash backs in one piece are so good. :D

itachiEMS

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
WHY, WHY are you Narutards in my thread... It's so sad. Serously, I come here to spread a message, but the worst scum of the internet come's instead? Face the facts, your IQ is so low that you probably don't know how to start the video, thus your lowly comments. Let me ask you, did you even bother watching the video? Didn't think so. GTFO before you're reported. I know a few mods who won't like the way you act.
Uhh cool down man leave 'em be.

Crocodile

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You should use spoilers,Spoiled one piece for me :l Great job.

Either way

I find this hard to masturbate to though I find this very easy to cry to.

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You sure you didn't just pee your pants? Cause people usually are only able ejaculate after reaching puberty.

But in all seriousness. Stop the flaming, from both sides. Keep it in english.

Zlad

Elite
Kin
22💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You sure you didn't just pee your pants? Cause people usually are only able ejaculate after reaching puberty.

But in all seriousness. Stop the flaming, from both sides. Keep it in english.
Du bestemmer da ikke hvordan vi skal skrive? Det er noe vi selv kan velge. Problem med det? :)

Thugg

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Du bestemmer da ikke hvordan vi skal skrive? Det er noe vi selv kan velge. Problem med det? :)
I don't get the point of all your previous posts. What do you want? If it's the problem with the Video and why he posted this on NB well then you answered it yourself on your previous post. It is his decision and you got a freaking problem with that?

Also this is a One Piece section so anything related to One Piece can be posted here and he did that so others who haven't yet saw it on the Bay or who don't know about the bay can also see it.

OT: That was epic.*Bows down to the Awesomeness of Portagas D. Ace*

Last edited: