Elite
Kin
22💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
* Sigh *

As you can see, it's been posted there already, but I tought that some of you NB members might wanted to see it aswell O-o But I forgot the low IQ that you guys posses.
Haha, hvor lavt kan man synke? Og gå rett til personangrep når jeg kommenterer at du kan bruke one piece forumet er lavt.

Det er en grunn til at det heter Narutobase. Bruk One Piece forumet og post dine ''interessante'' videoer. Mkey? :)

Gadd ikke skrive på engelsk btw

~The Norwegian~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Haha, hvor lavt kan man synke? Og gå rett til personangrep når jeg kommenterer at du kan bruke one piece forumet er lavt.

Det er en grunn til at det heter Narutobase. Bruk One Piece forumet og post dine ''interessante'' videoer. Mkey? :)

Gadd ikke skrive på engelsk btw
You realy are a troll O-o

Dude, du aner ikke kor sick bra OP e, alikavell kommer du på vær eneste jævla thread i det her subforumet, kritiserer det å sprer drit som om du skulle eid hele jævla sia? Du kan se 10 episoder å se om du klarer å motså det.

Zlad

Elite
Kin
22💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You realy are a troll O-o

Dude, du aner ikke kor sick bra OP e, alikavell kommer du på vær eneste jævla thread i det her subforumet, kritiserer det å sprer drit som om du skulle eid hele jævla sia? Du kan se 10 episoder å se om du klarer å motså det.
Hva var dritt med det jeg skrev, da? Jeg skrev du kunne bruke One Piece forumet. Get your facts right, og i det minste lær deg hva troll betyr :p no offence

~The Norwegian~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
WHY, WHY are you Narutards in my thread... It's so sad. Serously, I come here to spread a message, but the worst scum of the internet come's instead? Face the facts, your IQ is so low that you probably don't know how to start the video, thus your lowly comments. Let me ask you, did you even bother watching the video? Didn't think so. GTFO before you're reported. I know a few mods who won't like the way you act.

Out Of Ctrl

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
WHY, WHY are you Narutards in my thread... It's so sad. Serously, I come here to spread a message, but the worst scum of the internet come's instead? Face the facts, your IQ is so low that you probably don't know how to start the video, thus your lowly comments. Let me ask you, did you even bother watching the video? Didn't think so. GTFO before you're reported. I know a few mods who won't like the way you act.
lol? Why so serious mate? :shrug:
If you were smart you wouldnt even bother to notice them, and why post it on this website? I'm sure you would have gotten the reaction you wanted on One Piece bay. U_U

~The Norwegian~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol? Why so serious mate? :shrug:
If you were smart you wouldnt even bother to notice them, and why post it on this website? I'm sure you would have gotten the reaction you wanted on One Piece bay. U_U
Look on the commentar below you. I may be wrong, but I don't think he's a member of OPB. I was hoping that some naruto fans would see it and start to watch One Piece, but that is to far fetched. And I'm serious, cause it's nearly one year since I joined this site, and it's beeing ruined day by day, by trolls. It's sad, and something should be done about this.
Thank you.

Out Of Ctrl

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Look on the commentar below you. I may be wrong, but I don't think he's a member of OPB. I was hoping that some naruto fans would see it and start to watch One Piece, but that is to far fetched. And I'm serious, cause it's nearly one year since I joined this site, and it's beeing ruined day by day, by trolls. It's sad, and something should be done about this.

Well opinions are like arseholes...everyone has one, so not much we can do about that.

~The Norwegian~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's stupid that these trolls are attacking this, but remember that NB isn't full of complete idiots.

As for the video, truly breathtaking. It captures the moments perfectly in my opinion.

And + rep for the smart man in the corner!

Yea, the video was perfect. The use of the blood realy gave the scene the perfect wiew O-o And when Kuma entered... My god, I was so IN the video.