Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Floating Blades Wall.
One has to be extremely close to their opponent to pull this technique off. Not only close, but have the time to do this as well. I would say a forceful Killing Intent or Temporary body paralysis would do nicely to give you time to perform this technique. However if I had the time to perform this technique, I would probably rather just cut your head off first. But I'm brutal like that. lol.

Giant Iron Lump
You must be registered for see images

Taking the Large Scroll from Leaf-Sensei, I open it to expose the large hammer and chain. This hammer is quite heavy and the scroll too large to be carrying into combat just for this specific function. One would have to be good at close combat for this to work effectively and quite strong as well, unless they used centrifugal force to swing the chain and lift the hammer while in the air. I probably would never use this technique unless i had a way of making a combination with it that would take some serious thought.

Chakra Suppression Technique.
All those Sensor weapons and sensor type ninjas wont be able to detect you, however its at the cost of losing Ninjutsu. You would need to have a clone to attack/defend you while hiding you at the same time. or perhaps just be in the woods and using that for cover as you made your way towards the enemy. Doujutsu users being able to tell through this technique makes it its second greatest weakness.
Yeah, there are so many useless jutsus in here :(
Moving on!

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu) - Summoning Technique
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:N/A
Description: A powerful jutsu, Ninpo Kuchiyose allows a ninja to summon animals, objects and the dead to fight on their behalf. The ninja normally signs a blood contract with the animal species, which allows him to summon different size and skill levels of creature.
Note:Must Have a signed contract with the animal you wont to summon

This jutsu is only of use when you have summonings of any sort, so I hope you do lol.
Take a bit of blood from a wound/thumb and do these hand seals *shows handseals*. After you've done this, slam your hands in the ground and summon your summon animal ^_^

(Shinra Banshō Dōka No Jutsu) - Assimilate All Creation Technique

Type:Supplementary/Defense
Range:Short
Description:The user can take on the properties of any rock they touch and harden any part of there body.This jutsu also lets the target turn into fine grains of rock that can be used to do another jutsu.

Take a rock and focus your chakra throughout it. Then, focus that chakra into your body, still focus on the rock, to take on its properties.

(Soushuuha) - Manipulate Advancing Blades
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Long
Damage Points:30
Description: This technique allows a shinobi to hover multiple kunai in the air while they approach a target. The technique allows a ninja to unleash a torrent of kunai, shuriken, or other weapons much more quickly than if each was thrown individually.

Take out several kunai and focus your chakra into them and around them to make them hover in the air. You can then send all of them at the opponent at once, with much greater speed than normal.

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Summoning Jutsu

Summoning jutsu can be used for animals as well as weapons. It is a means to turn the battle into your favor and give you help on the battlefield. Summonings such as my Hyena come with special abilities such as Genjutsu and immunity to Lightning and Fire. They can also however be a distraction as well as a hinderance in battle against an opponent who is well used to fighting summonings.

Assimilate all Creation
This is a very cool technique. To be able to take on the properties of any rock object one touches. It hardens the skin and gives the user every property of the rock. This can be very effective in taijutsu as well. Also, If you happen to have an ignitable rock such as coal, it is possible to light a part of your body on fire and use it in Taijutsu or Ninjutsu for a combination of techniques.

Manipulate Advancing Blades
After throwing a few kunai into the air, or even throwing one kunai, multiplying it by 100, and then using this technique, one can hover a lot of kunai at their opponent with devastating speed. One can also add explosive tags to the kunai before using this technique, to add power to the speed as well. This is its most common usage in the RP thus far. Though easy to stop, it provides for a great distraction for another technique.

Mephistopheles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Summoning Jutsu

Summoning jutsu can be used for animals as well as weapons. It is a means to turn the battle into your favor and give you help on the battlefield. Summonings such as my Hyena come with special abilities such as Genjutsu and immunity to Lightning and Fire. They can also however be a distraction as well as a hinderance in battle against an opponent who is well used to fighting summonings.

Assimilate all Creation
This is a very cool technique. To be able to take on the properties of any rock object one touches. It hardens the skin and gives the user every property of the rock. This can be very effective in taijutsu as well. Also, If you happen to have an ignitable rock such as coal, it is possible to light a part of your body on fire and use it in Taijutsu or Ninjutsu for a combination of techniques.

Manipulate Advancing Blades
After throwing a few kunai into the air, or even throwing one kunai, multiplying it by 100, and then using this technique, one can hover a lot of kunai at their opponent with devastating speed. One can also add explosive tags to the kunai before using this technique, to add power to the speed as well. This is its most common usage in the RP thus far. Though easy to stop, it provides for a great distraction for another technique.
Goodie, almost at B-rank now ^_^

(Ninpo: Bōseki Enbu no mai) - Ninja Art: Spinning Walts Dance
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will jump into the air and begin spinning around rapidly whislt releasing a continous amount of kunai converging in all directions around them.

First jump up into the air and spin around. Then whilst spinning, release a lot of kunais in all directions.

(Ninpo: Bōkun Yobidashi no Jutsu) - Ninja Art: Tyrants Calling Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique enables the user to project an image of themselves in the sky in order to send a message. This technique can work as a good diversionary technique.

Focus your chakra and spread it through your body, then imagine yourself as in how you look. Mould your chkara into that form and cast the image of yourself in the sky.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique

Chakra Cost:20
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Focus your chakra and channel it throughout your body again, thinking of your own image. Perform the needed handseal and create an exact copy of yourself beside you.

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Goodie, almost at B-rank now ^_^

(Ninpo: Bōseki Enbu no mai) - Ninja Art: Spinning Walts Dance
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will jump into the air and begin spinning around rapidly whislt releasing a continous amount of kunai converging in all directions around them.

First jump up into the air and spin around. Then whilst spinning, release a lot of kunais in all directions.

(Ninpo: Bōkun Yobidashi no Jutsu) - Ninja Art: Tyrants Calling Technique
Description: This technique enables the user to project an image of themselves in the sky in order to send a message. This technique can work as a good diversionary technique.

Focus your chakra and spread it through your body, then imagine yourself as in how you look. Mould your chkara into that form and cast the image of yourself in the sky.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique

Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Focus your chakra and channel it throughout your body again, thinking of your own image. Perform the needed handseal and create an exact copy of yourself beside you.
Spinning Walts Dance.
This technique is useful if you are surrounded by a bunch of opponents, but not when on teams as you may injure them as well. This would be great to use with a Minato bio. Other than that I cant really think of any reason to use this technique.

Tyrants Calling
This technique is a waste of time and chakra unless you are on an actual mission and need to get a message to someone. In a fight, no one would be stupid enough to pay attention to it unless you happened to be able to attack with it as well....which you can't.

Shadow Clone
I already know it remember. xd

Mephistopheles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Spinning Walts Dance.
This technique is useful if you are surrounded by a bunch of opponents, but not when on teams as you may injure them as well. This would be great to use with a Minato bio. Other than that I cant really think of any reason to use this technique.

Tyrants Calling
This technique is a waste of time and chakra unless you are on an actual mission and need to get a message to someone. In a fight, no one would be stupid enough to pay attention to it unless you happened to be able to attack with it as well....which you can't.

Shadow Clone
I already know it remember. xd
Ah, right I forgot @_@
And lol at your descriptions. Now we reached B-rank try to put some more work in it ^_^'
I know it is hard since so many techniques are so obvious, but still.. :p

(Kekkai Houjin) - Barrier Method Battle Array
Damage Points:40
Description: Kekkai Houjin is a high-level Ninjutsu trap technique. An array of explosive markers is jointly placed around the boundary of an area. If any opponent walks through the boundary, the seals will activate and explode.

Put some explosive tags around a certain area you want to defend, in this case around that tree.
*points at tree*
These are special explosive tags with a seal that will make them explode when an opponent walks into the area with the seals. Focus your chakra upon placing them.
*I create a clone and give you the seals*

(Kusanagi No Tsurugi: Kuu no Tachi) - Grass Cutter: Long Sword of the Sky
Description: This technique allows the user to levitate their sword. Forming the needed hand seal will cause the sword to activate and strike out against any enemy in the nearby area.

First, perform the needed handseal and focus your chakra around your sword to let it levitate and strike out against the opponent, dealing them damage.

(Kekkai Kireme no Jutsu) - Barrier Shatter Technique
Chakra cost: 20
Description: The user will insert their chakra into a active barrier to then interfere with the source and cancel the barrier shattering its shell.
Note: Must make direct contact and only works with up to B rank barriers.

*I create a barrier*
Focus your chakra into the barrier I just made to disrupt it. Let your chakra spread out over the entire barrier but keep a central focusing point where you insert it, shattering it.

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ah, right I forgot @_@
And lol at your descriptions. Now we reached B-rank try to put some more work in it ^_^'
I know it is hard since so many techniques are so obvious, but still.. :p

(Kekkai Houjin) - Barrier Method Battle Array
Description: Kekkai Houjin is a high-level Ninjutsu trap technique. An array of explosive markers is jointly placed around the boundary of an area. If any opponent walks through the boundary, the seals will activate and explode.

Put some explosive tags around a certain area you want to defend, in this case around that tree.
*points at tree*
These are special explosive tags with a seal that will make them explode when an opponent walks into the area with the seals. Focus your chakra upon placing them.
*I create a clone and give you the seals*

(Kusanagi No Tsurugi: Kuu no Tachi) - Grass Cutter: Long Sword of the Sky
Description: This technique allows the user to levitate their sword. Forming the needed hand seal will cause the sword to activate and strike out against any enemy in the nearby area.

First, perform the needed handseal and focus your chakra around your sword to let it levitate and strike out against the opponent, dealing them damage.

(Kekkai Kireme no Jutsu) - Barrier Shatter Technique
Description: The user will insert their chakra into a active barrier to then interfere with the source and cancel the barrier shattering its shell.
Note: Must make direct contact and only works with up to B rank barriers.

*I create a barrier*
Focus your chakra into the barrier I just made to disrupt it. Let your chakra spread out over the entire barrier but keep a central focusing point where you insert it, shattering it.
Barrier Method Battle Array

A pretty obvious trap unless you find a way to cover it (I would probably use snow to cover this up.) If it can't be seen then the enemy can't know its there, and makes it easier for them to actually fall into said trap. Though this technique is pretty weak, its actually practically a kill technique. The only problem is getting close enough to actually lay the trap. The use of clones is a good way to set this trap, despite my not liking using them.

Grass Cutter: Long Sword of the Sky

First seen being used by Orochimaru to levitate Kusanagi. The user can send the sword to attack the opponent from any angle. As long as they can concentrate their chakra into it. Using this on a sword that can possibly shoot out projectiles while attacking the opponent from a different angle would be a plus.

Barrier Shatter Technique
A very useful technique. Unfortunately it only works on B Ranked and Below techniques. Capable of destroying a barrier protecting the opponent from you or keeping you trapped.

Mephistopheles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good. Btw, I am still trying to think of a way to make the ninjutsu/taijutsu trainings less boring and more fun, if you have any ideas, please tell me so ^_^

(Hiru Banshō: Bōka no Jutsu) - Leech All Creation: Attack Prevention Technique
Range: Short
Description: Using this jutsu, the user can merge with another object and take on its properties to avoid any damage. Orochimaru uses this to merge with a tree just before his battle with his former student, Anko Mitarashi.
Note: Cannot protect user from certain techniques that affect the actual object they merge with.
Note: Technique counts as one of the users Substitution technique usage.

Focus your chakra throughout your entire body after which you touch a random object you want to merge with to avoid something like an attack from your opponent. This can be anything as long as it's big enough for you to fit in. Whilst touching the object, focus your chakra in it as well as yourself, and merge with it.

(Kuchiyose: Rashōmon) - Summoning Technique: Rashōmon

Type: Supplementary, Defence
Description: This summoning creates a demonic form of the main gate of old Kyoto, which is capable of blocking almost any attack. The Rashomon stands tall and wide covering a range of about 10 meters in width and height.
Note: This technique can only block B rank and below.

Perform the summoning technique like before and summon the old gate of Kyoto. The gate is capable of blocking almost any attack of B rank and below.

(Kekkai: Tengai Hojin) - Barrier: Dome Method Formation
Range: Short- Mid
Chakra cost: 20 (- 10 per turn to keep active)
Description: This technique creates a spherical detection barrier with the user at the center. At the user's command, the detection barrier can expand, grasping everything in the room. The user is able to detect anyone who moves inside the barrier space with his or her own "sense".

Focus your chakra and extend it in a sphere-like dome around you. At first you try to extend it over the area directly around you, thereafter you can try to create a bigger dome. Then you can manipulate the chakra used for the dome so you feel what happens in the barrier.

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good. Btw, I am still trying to think of a way to make the ninjutsu/taijutsu trainings less boring and more fun, if you have any ideas, please tell me so ^_^

(Hiru Banshō: Bōka no Jutsu) - Leech All Creation: Attack Prevention Technique
Description: Using this jutsu, the user can merge with another object and take on its properties to avoid any damage. Orochimaru uses this to merge with a tree just before his battle with his former student, Anko Mitarashi.
Note: Cannot protect user from certain techniques that affect the actual object they merge with.
Note: Technique counts as one of the users Substitution technique usage.

Focus your chakra throughout your entire body after which you touch a random object you want to merge with to avoid something like an attack from your opponent. This can be anything as long as it's big enough for you to fit in. Whilst touching the object, focus your chakra in it as well as yourself, and merge with it.

(Kuchiyose: Rashōmon) - Summoning Technique: Rashōmon

Description: This summoning creates a demonic form of the main gate of old Kyoto, which is capable of blocking almost any attack. The Rashomon stands tall and wide covering a range of about 10 meters in width and height.
Note: This technique can only block B rank and below.

Perform the summoning technique like before and summon the old gate of Kyoto. The gate is capable of blocking almost any attack of B rank and below.

(Kekkai: Tengai Hojin) - Barrier: Dome Method Formation
Range: Short- Mid
Chakra cost: 20 (- 10 per turn to keep active)
Description: This technique creates a spherical detection barrier with the user at the center. At the user's command, the detection barrier can expand, grasping everything in the room. The user is able to detect anyone who moves inside the barrier space with his or her own "sense".

Focus your chakra and extend it in a sphere-like dome around you. At first you try to extend it over the area directly around you, thereafter you can try to create a bigger dome. Then you can manipulate the chakra used for the dome so you feel what happens in the barrier.
I dont know about Ninjutsu, as I find it quite monotonous myself, but here is . But me and him are just both extremely retarded. lol.

Leech All Creation
I actually liked this technique and planned on using it in battle up until it said that it counts as a sub of the user. >_< I was very interested in using this technique. Unfortunately I wont be able to do it unless it is in all out battle. >_< I'm seriously upset right now. lol. I had been thinking of making a technique like this, but it makes it rather..... unfortunate. Imagine sticking your body in diamonds using this technique. They would be unbreakable. So even if you were to get attacked, B Ranked or not, You would remain unharmed despite what the technique really says. You're Diamond after all. What else can break it except for Diamond.

Rashomon
Nothing really to say. NB has weakened this from how strong it really is, However I guess that was because of its superior, the Triple Rashomon, which is S Ranked. A good defense technique, however as it is a summon, it is quite slow in its use, and is best used against attacks that are slow like fire or earth. Lightning and wind attacks as well as some water attacks are too fast and debatable.

Dome Method Formation
A useful technique. It would be better only if it could reach out to long range, however as the barrier is centered around the user, I would guess that as the user moves, the barrier would go with them. So unless the opponent avoids the barrier while staying at long range away or going underground, there would always be a way to detect the opponent despite their speed.

Mephistopheles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dont know about Ninjutsu, as I find it quite monotonous myself, but here is . But me and him are just both extremely retarded. lol.

Leech All Creation
I actually liked this technique and planned on using it in battle up until it said that it counts as a sub of the user. >_< I was very interested in using this technique. Unfortunately I wont be able to do it unless it is in all out battle. >_< I'm seriously upset right now. lol. I had been thinking of making a technique like this, but it makes it rather..... unfortunate. Imagine sticking your body in diamonds using this technique. They would be unbreakable. So even if you were to get attacked, B Ranked or not, You would remain unharmed despite what the technique really says. You're Diamond after all. What else can break it except for Diamond.

Rashomon
Nothing really to say. NB has weakened this from how strong it really is, However I guess that was because of its superior, the Triple Rashomon, which is S Ranked. A good defense technique, however as it is a summon, it is quite slow in its use, and is best used against attacks that are slow like fire or earth. Lightning and wind attacks as well as some water attacks are too fast and debatable.

Dome Method Formation
A useful technique. It would be better only if it could reach out to long range, however as the barrier is centered around the user, I would guess that as the user moves, the barrier would go with them. So unless the opponent avoids the barrier while staying at long range away or going underground, there would always be a way to detect the opponent despite their speed.
lol seems nice. I have never trained anyone in taijutsu, but I guess it simply does not work that way for ninjutsu.. Though yes, this is boring.
Though I have an idea. I think that the fact that so many ninjutsus are obvious and most of them will not be used anyway, makes it a waste of time to teach and learn them all. I do remember that I was taught only a couple of ninjutsus and the rest I received auto. Now I want to ask you to find me 8 to 15 B-ranked techniques that you think are worth learning, then I will teach you those ^_^
That way it is more enjoyable, quicker and you only learn what you actually want.
For the other techniques, if you have any questions about them I will try my best to answer them ^_^
So.. pick the B-ranked jutsus, post them in a spoiler and we are good to go.

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
These are actually the only techniques of B Ranked Left that I could learn without having a specific kind of bio.

Jiraiya
Spider Summon
Kidamaru
Tayuya
Smoke Bio
Puppet Bio
etc.

(Doku Kiri) - Poison Mist
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: (-5 each turn for 3 turns)
Description: This technique allows the user to expel poison gas from their body. This can serve as cover to escape, and as an offensive technique against her opponent.

(Shoushagan no Jutsu) - Vanishing Facial Copy Technique
Description: Shoushagan no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique used for spying. A dark technique, the jutsu involves the removal of the face of the person to be impersonated. By wearing their face and clothing, the ninja can impersonate the original without others being aware.

Mephistopheles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

These are actually the only techniques of B Ranked Left that I could learn without having a specific kind of bio.

Jiraiya
Spider Summon
Kidamaru
Tayuya
Smoke Bio
Puppet Bio
etc.

Description: This technique allows the user to expel poison gas from their body. This can serve as cover to escape, and as an offensive technique against her opponent.

Description: Shoushagan no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique used for spying. A dark technique, the jutsu involves the removal of the face of the person to be impersonated. By wearing their face and clothing, the ninja can impersonate the original without others being aware.
Works for me lol

Focus your chakra and use it to expel poison gas from your body. Simple as that U_U

*I create a clone*
Remove my clones face and wear it and her clothing to impersonate her. This can be used for spying and the likes o.o

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Works for me lol

Focus your chakra and use it to expel poison gas from your body. Simple as that U_U

*I create a clone*
Remove my clones face and wear it and her clothing to impersonate her. This can be used for spying and the likes o.o
Poison Mist
I really wish that one didnt need Mednin training to create a poison bio. I want one so bad. I even created the premiss for one in my QL in Iwa, that is until Mathy told me that you need Mednin training first. However there are no WRITTEN Restrictions for poison bios as of yet. But this is a good jutsu to block your opponents view of you. If they inhale it, then they will gradually die, depending on the potency of the poison, it may be quicker.

Vanishing Facial Copy Techniqiue
Hmmmm, I'm imagining a Spartacus episode where this dude killed his opponent and then literally took their face off. Then I'm thinking of the movie Faceoff with John Travolta and Nicholas Cage. But I don't quite know the benefit of this if it is not to use it on infiltration missions or just as a trophy. A certain ninja could get a well known name in the bingo book simply going around and stealing peoples faces they defeat.

Last edited:

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A Ranked Techs that I am capable of learning.

(Kyōkai Kekkai no Jutsu) - Boundary Barrier Technique
Chakra cost: 30 (-10 per turn remaining active)
Description: This is a detection type barrier that can be used to surround an area and allows the user to monitor a certain area covering the from the sky and underneath the ground creating a sphere.The barrier can also be moved according to the requirements of the user. Anyone who enters or leaves the barrier is instantly detected.
Note: Takes 1 turn to fully erect itself.

Pretty self explanatory technique, You make a barrier, if anything enters it, you will know automatically. Great for village defenses. placing this around the village allows you to know when and where anyone enter or leaves the barrier. The only downside is that it says nothing about detecting people WHILE They are inside the barrier.

(Kuchiyose: Sanjū Rashōmon) - Summoning Technique: Triple Rashōmon
Chakra cost: 30
Description: This summoning is an upgrade of the standard Rashomon in which the user summons 3 of these demonic forms of the main gate of old Kyoto. Each gate has a specific duty: the first red gate takes the attack head-on, the second green gate reduces the power of the attack, and the third blue gate disperses the pressure.
Note: This technique can only block A rank and below.

A Stronger version then the regular Rashomon, I dont quite understand how it is only 1 rank stronger when there are 2 more gates than the B Ranked version. But meh.

(Hebi Risu no Jutsu) – Snake Explosion Technique
Type: Attack
Range: Short – Mid
Damage points: 60
Description: The user turns their hands into a number of huge snakes that hit the opponent upwards. Next, one snake grabs the opponent in its jaws and drags the opponent into the piles of snakes. The user then sends a pulse of chakra into the pile, detonating the snakes.
Note: May only be used once per battle

This is interesting. It does require a snake contract, or to be Orochimaru/Kabuto or the other chick with the Cursed Mark in order to perform.

(Midare Senbu) – Chaos Fan Dance
Type: Offensive, Defence
Damage points: 60
Description: After attacking the enemy with the users fan, thus launching them into the air. The user then throws their fan to slice the enemy up, after which they then disappear. The user then reappears behind the enemy. Finally the user Grabs the fan and then jabs them into the ground.
Note: Must have a Fan/ War Fan.

Mostly interested in this technique as I wish to own a Kinkaku bio so that I can use a fan in more of my techniques. I figure that with my ice bio, I could easily make a fan and use all the fan techniques in preparation for using this technique and other Fan techniques. After doing some research, Most Fan related techniques are all wind related.

(Kage Kagami Shiten No Hou) - Shadow Mirror Body Change Method
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user turns him/her self into a mirror image of their desired form.This transformation is permanent.The user can only use their own original jutsu.

I'm interested in this technique simply because it is rather vague, with the only downside that you would have to use customs of your own creation. Im interested by if you give yourself wings, will it enable you to fly as well?

(Rasengan) - Spiral Sphere
Type: Attack
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: Rasengan was a Ninjutsu technique developed over the span of three years by the Fourth Hokage. The technique was taught to his sensei Jiraiya, who then passed it on to the young ninja Naruto years later. The technique is unlike many other jutsu in that it does not require any hand seals. It just relied on the ninja's ability to mold chakra. The ninja concentrates a contained, fast, rotating sphere of chakra in the palm of their hand, which can create a destructive impact. Limit: None

Do I really need to go into this damned many variationed Weaker version of a Tailed Beast Bomb? no? Ok Cool. Thank you. xd

(Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage Points: N/A
Description: Projectile Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that uses Kage Bunshin to create multiple physical clone copies from one thrown projectile.

Of course I love this technique. I normally use it on Ice Disks instead of Kunai with ex tags. But I've done both. This is probably a technique better utilized by Minato, as it would allow him to have multiply FTG Sealed kunai all around the battlefield.

Mephistopheles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good, this was not exactly what I meant, but I see you do understand the jutsus :p

Now, if you would be so kind to do that as well for the S-ranked jutsus. Pick the ones that you like and/or want to learn, explain them some more thoroughly than the last though o_o

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Surprisingly enough, these are the only S Ranked Ninjutsu techniques I can learn without having a cannon bio.

(Oodama Rasengan) - Big Ball Spiral Sphere
Chakra Cost:40
Damage Points:80
Description: Oodama Rasengan is an advanced Ninjutsu technique that creates a very large Rasengan ball.
Note:Must already know rasengan.

Not really much I can say about this technique. Though this says it creates a very large Rasengan, it is actually the size that Naruto can make which is larger than his original. His father Minato however, this is about the same size as the one he can normally make, showing that the originator of the technique is indeed more powerful.

Elemental Rasengan
Type:Attack/Defence
Chakra Cost:N/A
Description: By combining the original Rasengan with an elemental affinity, a new Rasengan can be created that may produce a variety of effects.
Note:Must know rasengan

A Rasengan that lets you add any element that you know to the Rasengan. I believe even CE's can be added, as well as KGs of an elemental quality. You can do whatever you want with these Rasengans as long as you are descriptive enough in your post to describe exactly how they effect whatever it is that they are effecting.

(Kenboushou Jutsu) - Loss of Memory Technique
Description:A technique that is used upon the user or another in order to block their memories, any sort of memories can be blocked as long as ample opportunity is upon the user. Such as the jutsu or their objectives(Lasts for 3 turns).
Note:This justu can only be used twice per battle.The user must say what memories will be lost(only one category).

An extemely OP Jutsu depending on how you use it. You can make an opponent forget how to channel chakra, forget that they know any elements, forget how to form handseals, how to wield a sword,etc. The downside is how close you have to be. I'm not sure how exactly I would counter this technique, as this isnt really a ninjutsu. I would probably treat this like a Genjutsu to try to get out of it. More clarification is needed. Originally this technique was performed by the user on himself and lasted for just a few hours. I guess the user can control how long it lasts.

(Tsuin Rasengan) – Twin Sprialing sphere
Range: short
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Descripiton: The user using two clones creates two rasengans in each hand using both clones as help to create two regular sized rasengans.
Note: Must already Know Rasengan and already have two shadow clones before jutsu.

This is the technique I guess I needed to have made two Rasengeans and didnt know this technique existed. There isnt much else needed to say about this technique. Its strong enough to destroy most objects.

Mephistopheles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Surprisingly enough, these are the only S Ranked Ninjutsu techniques I can learn without having a cannon bio.

(Oodama Rasengan) - Big Ball Spiral Sphere
Damage Points:80
Description: Oodama Rasengan is an advanced Ninjutsu technique that creates a very large Rasengan ball.
Note:Must already know rasengan.

Not really much I can say about this technique. Though this says it creates a very large Rasengan, it is actually the size that Naruto can make which is larger than his original. His father Minato however, this is about the same size as the one he can normally make, showing that the originator of the technique is indeed more powerful.

Elemental Rasengan
Type:Attack/Defence
Chakra Cost:N/A
Description: By combining the original Rasengan with an elemental affinity, a new Rasengan can be created that may produce a variety of effects.
Note:Must know rasengan

A Rasengan that lets you add any element that you know to the Rasengan. I believe even CE's can be added, as well as KGs of an elemental quality. You can do whatever you want with these Rasengans as long as you are descriptive enough in your post to describe exactly how they effect whatever it is that they are effecting.

(Kenboushou Jutsu) - Loss of Memory Technique
Description:A technique that is used upon the user or another in order to block their memories, any sort of memories can be blocked as long as ample opportunity is upon the user. Such as the jutsu or their objectives(Lasts for 3 turns).
Note:This justu can only be used twice per battle.The user must say what memories will be lost(only one category).

An extemely OP Jutsu depending on how you use it. You can make an opponent forget how to channel chakra, forget that they know any elements, forget how to form handseals, how to wield a sword,etc. The downside is how close you have to be. I'm not sure how exactly I would counter this technique, as this isnt really a ninjutsu. I would probably treat this like a Genjutsu to try to get out of it. More clarification is needed. Originally this technique was performed by the user on himself and lasted for just a few hours. I guess the user can control how long it lasts.

(Tsuin Rasengan) – Twin Sprialing sphere
Range: short
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Descripiton: The user using two clones creates two rasengans in each hand using both clones as help to create two regular sized rasengans.
Note: Must already Know Rasengan and already have two shadow clones before jutsu.

This is the technique I guess I needed to have made two Rasengeans and didnt know this technique existed. There isnt much else needed to say about this technique. Its strong enough to destroy most objects.

Alrighty, then we have only the AACT left. Do you want to learn those as well? o.o

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I guess. These are the only 2 Techs left so I might as well.

Thanks Leafy. ^_^

(Gen'ei Tajū Shuriken) - Multiple Phantom Shuriken
Damage points: 40
Description: After performing the shadow clone technique the user and the two clones perform the Dog → Rabbit → Monkey → Clap Hands and they throw several shuriken which multiply and attack the opponent.
Note: Requires two shadow clones before use.

I dont really understand the difference in this technique versus the regular technique where it only require me to throw it and multiply the projectile in question. For one, there are 2 more handseals required for this jutsu than there is the original. I just really don't understand the purpose of this.....Im rather upset it exists.......nothing further.
Downsides are it takes two clones to use as well as you. Also with the two clones, you would think this technique would be more powerful than what it is. Its just completely unnecessary

(Sōshōryū: Nino Maki) – Twin Rising Dragons: Second Scroll
Range: Mid – Long
Damage points: 40
Description: The user jumps in the air and opens her giant scroll, releasing a smoke dragon hiding a large number of weapons that she rains down on her opponent.

Now this is more like it. A cover for the weapons inside. Practically guarantee's that the opponent will use a wind technique. This isnt really strong but would be used perfectly to set people up. Using this and then a Strong Fire or Wind/Fire combination after it makes for a good combination.......and I don't mean Wind and Fire Blast, I mean a REAL Wind and fire blast technique.