Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*rolls up newspaper and hits you on the head with it*
Of course you are, don't deny it o_-

Okay, so you told me you had learnt some ninjutsu techniques already, right? I know you have learnt Shadow Clones but what else?

Mephistopheles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmmmh.. Well, perform that one as warming up then. After that some basic rules about my trainings:

• First of all, if you don't understand something or have any other questions please ask them either here or via vm and I'll try to answer them as good as I can
  • Secondly, try to reply in your own words, thus not simply copy me nor anyone else. It does not matter if you get something wrong. "A smooth sea never made a skilful mariner."
  • Thirdly, please try to use proper English. It is very annoying for both you and me if I do not understand what you say and I tell you to redo the jutsu over and over again until I understand you xd

I will post two (or sometimes three) techniques and how to use them, then you will go to the Naruto wikia and look the techniques up. Then write for each jutsu:
  • How you perform it (note: do not just copy what I did).
  • How it works.
  • Advantages & Disadvantages.
  • How would you defend yourself from this jutsu.
  • The picture of the technique and/or anything else that you find interesting.
Note that some techniques might not be on the Naruto wikia (try to search for the English AND the Japanese name before giving up on the search). If it is not there, try to think of the answers yourself.
I adopted this training technique from other senseis and try to improve it so it will stay interesting for both of us :p

I know it is a bit much, but you will learn the most from it imho.

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hmmmh.. Well, perform that one as warming up then. After that some basic rules about my trainings:

• First of all, if you don't understand something or have any other questions please ask them either here or via vm and I'll try to answer them as good as I can
  • Secondly, try to reply in your own words, thus not simply copy me nor anyone else. It does not matter if you get something wrong. "A smooth sea never made a skilful mariner."
  • Thirdly, please try to use proper English. It is very annoying for both you and me if I do not understand what you say and I tell you to redo the jutsu over and over again until I understand you xd

I will post two (or sometimes three) techniques and how to use them, then you will go to the Naruto wikia and look the techniques up. Then write for each jutsu:
  • How you perform it (note: do not just copy what I did).
  • How it works.
  • Advantages & Disadvantages.
  • How would you defend yourself from this jutsu.
  • The picture of the technique and/or anything else that you find interesting.
Note that some techniques might not be on the Naruto wikia (try to search for the English AND the Japanese name before giving up on the search). If it is not there, try to think of the answers yourself.
I adopted this training technique from other senseis and try to improve it so it will stay interesting for both of us :p

I know it is a bit much, but you will learn the most from it imho.
I completely understand. And its not a lot. Its just what I expected. You are doing what I did when I was a sempai excepted I did it more in the form of Battle Training than this slightly more formal way. ^_^

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Oraan performs one handseal while concentrating his chakra inside his body, splitting it evenly in half to create 1 shadow clone, again in thirds to create 2 shadow clones, in quarters to create 3 shadow clones, and again in fifths to create 4 perfect replicas of himself.

The Shadow Clone Technique, though granting the user up to four (on NB RPG anyway) perfect copies of himself that can use any and all jutsu that the original user could, is extremely exhausting to a ninja of low rank. (though there is no penalty for it as of yet in NB, there should be to show how much strain and individuals body can take. The user of this technique gains the knowledge of every clone after is poofing, allowing the user to gain additional information.
Its not a jutsu that you would have to defend from persay, so much as it is one that you want to avoid happening in battle, giving your opponent the upper hand numbers wise. But when it is successfully used in battle by your opponent, you want to try to use jutsu with a wide range of attacks that dont center around just one body but encompasses all ie, Swamp of the Underworld, Moving Earth Core, Antlion, etc.

You must be registered for see images

In close combat fights with shadow clones, it helps to have eyes in the back of your head, as they will mostly like try to attack you from any and every position.

Last edited:

Mephistopheles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I completely understand. And its not a lot. Its just what I expected. You are doing what I did when I was a sempai excepted I did it more in the form of Battle Training than this slightly more formal way. ^_^

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Chakra Cost:20
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Oraan performs one handseal while concentrating his chakra inside his body, splitting it evenly in half to create 1 shadow clone, again in thirds to create 2 shadow clones, in quarters to create 3 shadow clones, and again in fifths to create 4 perfect replicas of himself.

The Shadow Clone Technique, though granting the user up to four (on NB RPG anyway) perfect copies of himself that can use any and all jutsu that the original user could, is extremely exhausting to a ninja of low rank. (though there is no penalty for it as of yet in NB, there should be to show how much strain and individuals body can take. The user of this technique gains the knowledge of every clone after is poofing, allowing the user to gain additional information.
Its not a jutsu that you would have to defend from persay, so much as it is one that you want to avoid happening in battle, giving your opponent the upper hand numbers wise. But when it is successfully used in battle by your opponent, you want to try to use jutsu with a wide range of attacks that dont center around just one body but encompasses all ie, Swamp of the Underworld, Moving Earth Core, Antlion, etc.

In close combat fights with shadow clones, it helps to have eyes in the back of your head, as they will mostly like try to attack you from any and every position.
Very good U_U
Now, I think it is best if we just start with the beginning, and remind me that once we reach the Shadow Clone Jutsu you don't have to perform it again :p

(Fukumi Hari) - Hidden Needles
Type:Attack
Chakra Cost:10
Damage Points:20
Description: The user is able to call forth needles into their mouth and then spit them at their opponent with great accuracy.

Very basic, as most of them are :p
This jutsu enables you to call forth needles in your mouth and spit them out, shooting them towards the opponent with great accuracy.

(Kage Shuriken no Jutsu) - Shadow Shuriken Technique

Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:15
Description: Kage Shuriken no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing a giant Windmill Shuriken. When throwing the shuriken, the ninja will also throw a second giant shuriken to hide in the shadow of the first. The hidden secondary shuriken can then approach the target without their being aware.

Focus your chakra and utilise a giant windmill shuriken. You can then throw the shuriken towards the opponent, also throwing a second giant shuriken which will be hidden in the shadow of the first, and thus doesn't get noticed by the opponent.

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Very good U_U
Now, I think it is best if we just start with the beginning, and remind me that once we reach the Shadow Clone Jutsu you don't have to perform it again :p

(Fukumi Hari) - Hidden Needles
Description: The user is able to call forth needles into their mouth and then spit them at their opponent with great accuracy.

Very basic, as most of them are :p
This jutsu enables you to call forth needles in your mouth and spit them out, shooting them towards the opponent with great accuracy.

(Kage Shuriken no Jutsu) - Shadow Shuriken Technique

Chakra Cost:15
Description: Kage Shuriken no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing a giant Windmill Shuriken. When throwing the shuriken, the ninja will also throw a second giant shuriken to hide in the shadow of the first. The hidden secondary shuriken can then approach the target without their being aware.

Focus your chakra and utilise a giant windmill shuriken. You can then throw the shuriken towards the opponent, also throwing a second giant shuriken which will be hidden in the shadow of the first, and thus doesn't get noticed by the opponent.
How you perform it (note: do not just copy what I did).
How it works.
Advantages & Disadvantages.
How would you defend yourself from this jutsu.
The picture of the technique and/or anything else that you find interesting.

Hidden Needles
This technique can be done one of two ways. One way is by the use of puppets like those of Sasori, where the needles are actually built into the puppet and then spit out.
The other way is for a ninja to channel chakra into actual needles brought up from the stomach and spit them out.

These needles are razor sharp, and can be defended by
A. Spewing your own needles at them.
B. Using a wind C or higher technique to direct the needles back at the opponent along with your wind jutsu.
C. Using a B Ranked or higher Earth Shield.

Shadow Shuriken
This technique was seen when Naruto transformed himself into a shuriken and had Sasuke throw it at Zabuza. The first shuriken was caught by Zabuza, the other had to be dodged by jumping. Naruto, transformed and hand another shuriken in his hand threw it at Zabuza, forcing him to release his hold on Kakashi.

The user has to throw one windmill shuriken fairly low to the ground and the other one in the shadow of the first so that it is virtually unseen. The opponent could simply send themselves into long range away from it or use a strong Earth justu to block it.
If not done correctly, this technique can be pretty obvious and returned back against the user.

Mephistopheles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How you perform it (note: do not just copy what I did).
How it works.

Hidden Needles
This technique can be done one of two ways. One way is by the use of puppets like those of Sasori, where the needles are actually built into the puppet and then spit out.
The other way is for a ninja to channel chakra into actual needles brought up from the stomach and spit them out.

These needles are razor sharp, and can be defended by
A. Spewing your own needles at them.
B. Using a wind C or higher technique to direct the needles back at the opponent along with your wind jutsu.
C. Using a B Ranked or higher Earth Shield.

Shadow Shuriken
This technique was seen when Naruto transformed himself into a shuriken and had Sasuke throw it at Zabuza. The first shuriken was caught by Zabuza, the other had to be dodged by jumping. Naruto, transformed and hand another shuriken in his hand threw it at Zabuza, forcing him to release his hold on Kakashi.

The user has to throw one windmill shuriken fairly low to the ground and the other one in the shadow of the first so that it is virtually unseen. The opponent could simply send themselves into long range away from it or use a strong Earth justu to block it.
If not done correctly, this technique can be pretty obvious and returned back against the user.
okay, moving on.

(Kanashibari no Jutsu) - Temporary Body Paralysis Technique
Chakra:15
Damge Points:N/A
Description: Kanashibari no Jutsu is an advanced Ninjutsu technique used to temporarily bind an individual or animal. With the person frozen in place, the ninja can either take the opportunity to attack or to retreat.

Focus your chakra and use it to bind an opponent in place, this causes them to be 'frozen' into place whilst you can attack them.

(Ninpou: Gekka Bijin) - Ninja Arts: Beauty Under the Moonlight

Description: The user will create a swarm of sakura(cherry blossoms)petals to surround there opponents and swirl around them causing confusion.The user can then attack there opponent from any angle they choose.Blinds opponents eyes for the turn this jutsu is used.

Focus your chakra and create a swarm of cherry blossum petals which will surround the opponent to confuse them. You can then attack the opponent from anywhere you want because the opponent will not notice you.

(Sakura Fubuki no Jutsu) - Cherry Blossom Snow Storm Technique

Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: The user will hurl kunai with pouches attached at their target. Upon impact, the pouches explode, releasing small explosive notes. Due to the large number of kunai thrown, a shower of notes will rain down on the target. The user will then throw one final kunai with an active explosive note at the target. It will begin to burn, and by igniting the falling smaller notes it will cause a gigantic explosion.

Throw kunais with pouches full of explosive notes towards your opponent. On impact the pouches will explode, releasing the small explosive notes which will rain down onto the opponent. Once that is done you throw one final kunai that ignites the explosive notes causing a gigantic explosion.

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How you perform it
How it works.

Temporary Body Paralysis Technique
This jutsu is unique to each user. There has even been a ninja shown capable of using the technique simply by staring into the eyes of the person or people they wish to bind. the technique works in such a way that you feel as if you have been completely tied up with really strong ropes/chains wrapped around your body. There are multiple ways of getting out of this technique, however the more experienced the user of the technique the harder it is to break. This technique renders an opponent as immobile as Killing Intent.

Beauty Under the Moonlight
The user throws cherry blossom petals at the opponent to surround and confuse the target. In addition to this technique the genjutsu that makes the opponent think that you disappeared in the Sakura petals would be an excellent addition to this technique. The opponent would be unsure if they had successfully gotten out of the genjutsu with all the sakura petals still around. By the time they noticed that they werent, it would already be too late.

Cherry Blossom Snow Storm
The user throws kunai with several pouches attached to them. Inside the pouches, are multiple explosive tags. The user then throws another kunai with an ex tag that slowly burns as it travels. The activation of that kunai ex tag will set off all the others, causing a massive explosion.
Easy to evade, I would simply use a large non cutting wind technique to blow the kunai and pouches or simply go into the ground deep enough so that the explosion will have no effect on you. If blown back with perfect timing, this could make a detrimental move for you.

Mephistopheles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How you perform it
How it works.

Temporary Body Paralysis Technique
This jutsu is unique to each user. There has even been a ninja shown capable of using the technique simply by staring into the eyes of the person or people they wish to bind. the technique works in such a way that you feel as if you have been completely tied up with really strong ropes/chains wrapped around your body. There are multiple ways of getting out of this technique, however the more experienced the user of the technique the harder it is to break. This technique renders an opponent as immobile as Killing Intent.

Beauty Under the Moonlight
The user throws cherry blossom petals at the opponent to surround and confuse the target. In addition to this technique the genjutsu that makes the opponent think that you disappeared in the Sakura petals would be an excellent addition to this technique. The opponent would be unsure if they had successfully gotten out of the genjutsu with all the sakura petals still around. By the time they noticed that they werent, it would already be too late.

Cherry Blossom Snow Storm
The user throws kunai with several pouches attached to them. Inside the pouches, are multiple explosive tags. The user then throws another kunai with an ex tag that slowly burns as it travels. The activation of that kunai ex tag will set off all the others, causing a massive explosion.
Easy to evade, I would simply use a large non cutting wind technique to blow the kunai and pouches or simply go into the ground deep enough so that the explosion will have no effect on you. If blown back with perfect timing, this could make a detrimental move for you.
Fair enough, moving on.

(Utsusemi no Jutsu) - Empty Cicada Shell Technique
Range:Short-Long
Description: Forming the needed hand seal Ram, a shinobi can project his voice to a different area to hide their location and the number of allies at their side. It is an excellent complement to stealth tactics.

Perform the 'Ram' handseals and focus your chakra into your throat. Then send it to some other area you wish it to be heard. Then talk, and it will be as if you are really there. No need for walkie-talkies :p

(Muon Satsujin Jutsu) - Silent Homicide Technique
Description: Muon Satsujin Jutsu, the ability to commit a silent homicide, is a technique to dispatch your foe with no warning. Your quick speed and skills will instantly kill them before they can provide a defense.
Tactic:Best used with Hidden Mist jutsu.

First perform the Hidden Mist jutsu, then focus your chakra into your feet, but move as lightly as possible. This will increase your speed, and you can kill the opponent in the mist when they make a sound without them noticing you.

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Fair enough, moving on.

(Utsusemi no Jutsu) - Empty Cicada Shell Technique
Range:Short-Long
Description: Forming the needed hand seal Ram, a shinobi can project his voice to a different area to hide their location and the number of allies at their side. It is an excellent complement to stealth tactics.

Perform the 'Ram' handseals and focus your chakra into your throat. Then send it to some other area you wish it to be heard. Then talk, and it will be as if you are really there. No need for walkie-talkies :p

(Muon Satsujin Jutsu) - Silent Homicide Technique
Description: Muon Satsujin Jutsu, the ability to commit a silent homicide, is a technique to dispatch your foe with no warning. Your quick speed and skills will instantly kill them before they can provide a defense.
Tactic:Best used with Hidden Mist jutsu.

First perform the Hidden Mist jutsu, then focus your chakra into your feet, but move as lightly as possible. This will increase your speed, and you can kill the opponent in the mist when they make a sound without them noticing you.
Empty Cicada Shell

After performing the ram handseal, the user projects their voice like that of a ventriloquist when in hiding to confuse the enemy on their whereabouts. A sensor ninja or using a sensory technique is a good way to find out which direction the opponent is in versus what you actually hear. Another way is to use a technique that affects the entire battlefield. Doing so would make the opponent have to defend from it no matter what. A summoning such as a snake would be good as they can sense heat and smell with their forked tongue. An animal summoning with a good sense of smell/hearing would do well also.

Silent Homicide Technique
After performing the hidden mist technique, the user will use great speed to dispose of their opponent quickly and silently. A technique mastered by Zabuza, Kakashi was able to see through this with his 3T Sharingan, allowing him to react quick enough to defend himself and others. Those without 3T Sharingan need simply dispel the mist before it is fully formed with a wind technique, or quickly hide underground. This technique is contingent of the raw speed of the individual and is easy to dispatch.

Mephistopheles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Empty Cicada Shell

After performing the ram handseal, the user projects their voice like that of a ventriloquist when in hiding to confuse the enemy on their whereabouts. A sensor ninja or using a sensory technique is a good way to find out which direction the opponent is in versus what you actually hear. Another way is to use a technique that affects the entire battlefield. Doing so would make the opponent have to defend from it no matter what. A summoning such as a snake would be good as they can sense heat and smell with their forked tongue. An animal summoning with a good sense of smell/hearing would do well also.

Silent Homicide Technique
After performing the hidden mist technique, the user will use great speed to dispose of their opponent quickly and silently. A technique mastered by Zabuza, Kakashi was able to see through this with his 3T Sharingan, allowing him to react quick enough to defend himself and others. Those without 3T Sharingan need simply dispel the mist before it is fully formed with a wind technique, or quickly hide underground. This technique is contingent of the raw speed of the individual and is easy to dispatch.
(Sakki) - Killing Intent
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 10 - 40
Damage points: N/A
Description: Killing Intent is simply the user giving off their pure killing intention, and having it affect their opponent and others around them up to the point of paralyzing them. When the Killing Intent is particularly strong, it can even give the victim visions of their own gruesome death. This can cause the Killing Intent to be confused with a genjutsu, despite not being a genjutsu at all.
Note: Intensity of technique depends on the rank of the user

In general this is the one that requires 2 ranks difference. Focus your killing intent, all your hate, pain, anger, everything that annoys or hurts you, everything you wish bad to happen to that person and focus it on them.

(Kage Nawa no Jutsu) - Shadow Rope Technique
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Description: The user will use a black rope infused with their chakra to hold down and trap their opponent.

Simply infuse a black rope with chakra. Hold it around your enemy to trap them or restrict them.
Easy as that.

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Sakki) - Killing Intent
Chakra cost: 10 - 40
Description: Killing Intent is simply the user giving off their pure killing intention, and having it affect their opponent and others around them up to the point of paralyzing them. When the Killing Intent is particularly strong, it can even give the victim visions of their own gruesome death. This can cause the Killing Intent to be confused with a genjutsu, despite not being a genjutsu at all.
Note: Intensity of technique depends on the rank of the user

In general this is the one that requires 2 ranks difference. Focus your killing intent, all your hate, pain, anger, everything that annoys or hurts you, everything you wish bad to happen to that person and focus it on them.

(Kage Nawa no Jutsu) - Shadow Rope Technique
Description: The user will use a black rope infused with their chakra to hold down and trap their opponent.

Simply infuse a black rope with chakra. Hold it around your enemy to trap them or restrict them.
Easy as that.
Killing Intent
The user channels as much Killing Intent that it makes the opponent completely stop in fear. The stronger the user and the weaker the opponent, the better the technique works. even against an opponent of equal rank would give them slight hesitation in their movement. there is no real weakness, as you would never use this on an opponent who is stronger than you.

Shadow Rope Technique
Walks over to grab a black rope off the ground, inputting my chakra into it, I expertly wrap the clone of Leafy trapping it.
With the rope having my chakra input into it, it is hard to break out of. The technique being rather weak, as long as the opponent can find a way to break or destroy the ropes without the use of handseals.

Mephistopheles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Killing Intent
The user channels as much Killing Intent that it makes the opponent completely stop in fear. The stronger the user and the weaker the opponent, the better the technique works. even against an opponent of equal rank would give them slight hesitation in their movement. there is no real weakness, as you would never use this on an opponent who is stronger than you.

Shadow Rope Technique
Walks over to grab a black rope off the ground, inputting my chakra into it, I expertly wrap the clone of Leafy trapping it.
With the rope having my chakra input into it, it is hard to break out of. The technique being rather weak, as long as the opponent can find a way to break or destroy the ropes without the use of handseals.
Righty! Moving on.

(Ninpo: Kyojin Shuriken no Jutsu) - Ninja Art: Giant Shuriken Technique
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Damage points: 20
Description: The user throws a Demon Wind Shuriken towards the enemy and uses his chakra to massively enlarge the shuriken, brutally striking the enemy, sending them flying.

Throw a demon wind shuriken and use your chakra to enlarge it to deal the opponent more damage.

(Ninpo: Kakuu no mai ) - Ninja Art: Arrial Dance
Type: Offensive
Range: short - mid
Description: The user will release several barrages of kunai at their opponent.

Throw several kunai towards your opponent and repeat this a couple of times. That's all xD

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Righty! Moving on.

(Ninpo: Kyojin Shuriken no Jutsu) - Ninja Art: Giant Shuriken Technique
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Description: The user throws a Demon Wind Shuriken towards the enemy and uses his chakra to massively enlarge the shuriken, brutally striking the enemy, sending them flying.

Throw a demon wind shuriken and use your chakra to enlarge it to deal the opponent more damage.

(Ninpo: Kakuu no mai ) - Ninja Art: Arrial Dance
Range: short - mid
Description: The user will release several barrages of kunai at their opponent.

Throw several kunai towards your opponent and repeat this a couple of times. That's all xD
Giant Windmill Shuriken.
I dont know why, but this technique always makes me want to cover the field in 100 extra large windmill shuriken. lol.
There is no real weakness to this technique as it is supplementary, but the act of making a large shuriken can backfire depending on the way the opponent counters.

Arrial Dance
Not much to really say about this technique except that it leaves you quite wide open for an attack. You are quite unlikely to get more than 2 waves of kunai across towards your opponent unless you bind them in some sort of way.
This is actually more of a recent technique, being shown in a Filler Episode of Naruto on his way to Kumogakure and was used by

Mephistopheles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
okay, next few:

(Soryu no Mai) - Rising Dragon Dance
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user jumps up in the air and then spins at high speed throwing a lot of weapons at thier enemy ranging from shuriken, kunai, shuko and many various other weapons.

Jump into the air and spin around rapidly. While doing so you release all the weapons you can imagine towards your opponent. Best is to only use ninja tools, not swords and the likes :p

(Sōgu: Shikyū Geki) - Manipulated Tools: Deadly Spheres Strike
Desciption: The user pulls out a scroll and rotates it around himself. Many spiked metal balls burst forth from the scroll to strike any nearby opponents or discourage them from using close ranged attacks.

Take out a scroll and rotate it around yourself. As your rotate it, focus chakra into it. This will cause spiked balls to come out and attack nearby opponents or scare them away from coming into close range.

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
okay, next few:

(Soryu no Mai) - Rising Dragon Dance
Description: The user jumps up in the air and then spins at high speed throwing a lot of weapons at thier enemy ranging from shuriken, kunai, shuko and many various other weapons.

Jump into the air and spin around rapidly. While doing so you release all the weapons you can imagine towards your opponent. Best is to only use ninja tools, not swords and the likes :p

(Sōgu: Shikyū Geki) - Manipulated Tools: Deadly Spheres Strike
Desciption: The user pulls out a scroll and rotates it around himself. Many spiked metal balls burst forth from the scroll to strike any nearby opponents or discourage them from using close ranged attacks.

Take out a scroll and rotate it around yourself. As your rotate it, focus chakra into it. This will cause spiked balls to come out and attack nearby opponents or scare them away from coming into close range.
Rising Dragon Dance
A pretty basic technique with no real weakness outside the normal. The weapons could be thrown back at you with a powerful wind technique. Your vision is obscured as you spin making the user unable to keep direct contact with the opponent for the second you turn your back on them.

Deadly Spheres Strike
I used to have a picture with Kakashi rotating a scroll around his body but I can't seem to find it right now. It would have been perfect. Wait, found it. xd

This is a good close ranged technique that can be used to attack and defend at the same time when a person in is close proximity. Holding the scroll makes it hard for one to use handseals. This could be amplified by using a wind technique that doesnt require handseals to blow the spiked balls further outwards.

Mephistopheles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rising Dragon Dance
A pretty basic technique with no real weakness outside the normal. The weapons could be thrown back at you with a powerful wind technique. Your vision is obscured as you spin making the user unable to keep direct contact with the opponent for the second you turn your back on them.

Deadly Spheres Strike
I used to have a picture with Kakashi rotating a scroll around his body but I can't seem to find it right now. It would have been perfect. Wait, found it. xd

This is a good close ranged technique that can be used to attack and defend at the same time when a person in is close proximity. Holding the scroll makes it hard for one to use handseals. This could be amplified by using a wind technique that doesnt require handseals to blow the spiked balls further outwards.
lol @ the pic. Good, well, I think you understand it, eh? Let's speed it up a bit.

(Sōgu: Fūjin Heki) - Manipulated Tools: Floating Blades Wall
Description: The user unrolls in the floor under the enemy two small scrolls and summons many different weapons from them, taking the enemy into the air. Then they wraps the leg of the enemy with a chain and crushes him back down to the ground.

Take out two scrolls and unroll them underneath your opponent, or where they are landing (seems like a better idea lol). Once you have done that you summon the weapons stored inside of the scroll, and let the pierce your opponent and throw them into the air at the same time. Two chains will then wrap around the opponent and slam him back into the ground, and possibly onto the weapons if you desire.

(Sōgu: Dai Tekkai) - Manipulated Tools: Giant Iron Lump
Range: Short - Mid
Description:The user takes out a big scroll and waves it in a circle. It turns into a giant chain hammer with a huge metal ball at the end that they then crushes the enemy with. After this move, the chain hammer turns back into a scroll.

*I give you a really big scroll*
Wave the scroll in a circle and focus your chakra into it. Doing so will turn it into a giant chain hammer with a huge metal ball at the end of it.
Now here is the fun part, WHACK-A-CLONE!
*pushes my clone forward*
Have fun xd

(Chakra Yokuatsu no Jutsu) - Chakra Suppression Technique
Range: short
Chakra cost: 15 (-10 per turn to keep active)
Description: This ability allows the user to suppress their chakra to the point that it is completely undetectable. This makes it impossible for chakra sensory-type ninja to track them via their chakra signal. However there is some downside to the technique, whilst suppressing their chakra they cannot use any of the ninja skills.
Note: Cannot prevent doujutsu users from detecting them.

This one might be a bit weird lol
Instead of opening and increasing your chakra, you will decrease it and keep the level suppressed at the utmost minimum. This is good for not getting detected, but you can't use any kind of technique whilst using this technique :(

BlacKing

Legendary
Kin
284💸
Kumi
1,737💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Floating Blades Wall.
One has to be extremely close to their opponent to pull this technique off. Not only close, but have the time to do this as well. I would say a forceful Killing Intent or Temporary body paralysis would do nicely to give you time to perform this technique. However if I had the time to perform this technique, I would probably rather just cut your head off first. But I'm brutal like that. lol.

Giant Iron Lump

Taking the Large Scroll from Leaf-Sensei, I open it to expose the large hammer and chain. This hammer is quite heavy and the scroll too large to be carrying into combat just for this specific function. One would have to be good at close combat for this to work effectively and quite strong as well, unless they used centrifugal force to swing the chain and lift the hammer while in the air. I probably would never use this technique unless i had a way of making a combination with it that would take some serious thought.

Chakra Suppression Technique.
All those Sensor weapons and sensor type ninjas wont be able to detect you, however its at the cost of losing Ninjutsu. You would need to have a clone to attack/defend you while hiding you at the same time. or perhaps just be in the woods and using that for cover as you made your way towards the enemy. Doujutsu users being able to tell through this technique makes it its second greatest weakness.